PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops loadouts?

Raian the Fallen
10-25-2011, 03:45 AM
For those who play Call of Duty: Black Ops, what are your preferred loadouts?

My all purpose CQB is a Commando with Red Dot or ACOG. Lightwight, Sleight of Hand, and Ninja. For sniping, L96A1 with extended mag. Lightweight, Sleight, and Ninja. But then again, I'm not very good at it. xD

What about you guys?

Bolivar
10-25-2011, 05:24 AM
Oohhhhhh damn I wanna see Rocket Edge in here...

Black Ops Pro:

AUG - ACOG (custom acog exclusive to aug) + silencer
Crossbow

Flashbang
Tomahawk
Claymore

Ghost
Warlord
Ninja

(just a crazy stealth loadout, based on the WMD mission from the campaign using silenced AUGs with custom ACOGs... AUG is overpowered, so easy kills, even with long range, crossbow gives you some explosive potential, and claymore always gives you easy kills, tomahawk gives you optional stealth kill)

Viper:

AK-47 - Red Dot (custom Soviet Red dot (AK-47, 74u, RPK)
Makarov - Extended Magazines

Semtex
Flashbangs
Claymore

Hardline
Sleight of Hand
Second Chance

(notes: easy to get killstreaks with hardline, sleight of hand gives you an advantage, claymore and second chance help you get easy kills)

Terror Scout:

Skorpion - Extended Magazines (needs it due to small clip size, but high damage lets you take down lots of targets)
alternate: Spectre - Grip (insanely low recoil on a gun that already has low recoil)

M1911 - Extended Magazines (awesome handgun easy to use with a lot of stopping power, extended mags gives you some killing potential, even at long range)

Semtex
Concussion (slows them down while you rush in and take down quick)
Tactical Insertion (for objective games this class works great)

Lightweight
Steady Aim
Marathon

(notes: this is your standard CoD SMG class, you can run very quickly and steady aim, especially with a grip, lets you take down enemies at close to mid range without having to stop or slow down and without having to aim down the sights, because your fire is so accurate and damaging from the hip. With lightweight, marathon, and tactical insertions you can put some heavy pressure on the objectives)

There's a lot of depth to these games. It's good to try to find stuff that works well together but I also recommend using things you wouldn't expect to work together. For example, I started using Sniper Rifles as a primary and non-lock-on rocket launchers as a secondary. For example: PSG-1 & RPG. You got a good gun at long range, but it forces you to use the rocket in any other situation. And in that case you realize how powerful the RPG is and in what kind of situations you can use it in. Then take the RPG after you've learned it and put it in a class you don't need it in, such as with an assault rifle, and you may have a deadlier combination (or a weaker one, since you'll never use the RPG).