PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Tricks

fire_of_avalon
10-26-2011, 09:42 PM
Do you have anything you can do that most people can't? Are you double jointed? Can you pop things out of socket? Can you sit on your own head.

I can unfocus my eyes and make one go full derp. I will try to take a video.

CimminyCricket
10-26-2011, 09:45 PM
I would love to see that.

The only stupid trick I can think of off the top of my head is I can hold my breath until I pass out and twirl a pen around on my hand.

Rantz
10-26-2011, 10:21 PM
Uhh... I can bend my thumb back 90 degrees. Does that count?

Psychotic
10-26-2011, 10:23 PM
I can unfocus my eyes and make one go full derp. Yes! I can do this too! I think some members of this forum have seen me do it LIVE and IN PERSON!

Do you ever have the scary thought in the back of your mind that you'll push it too hard and you'll be stuck that way? Full on derped forever? Well, you will now anyway. You're welcome. :)

Peegee
10-26-2011, 11:30 PM
I can do this irl

http://media-cards.theotaku.com/728902-20100528193858.jpg

sharkythesharkdogg
10-26-2011, 11:43 PM
Do you have anything you can do that most people can't? Are you double jointed? Can you pop things out of socket? Can you sit on your own head.

I can unfocus my eyes and make one go full derp. I will try to take a video.

Remember? I helped you discover you can click the cartilage in you nose like me.

You have two tricks! Both great for annoying the hell out of others.

Pike
10-26-2011, 11:56 PM
Nope, I'm that person who can't do anything. Can't curl my tongue, can't touch my nose with my tongue, heck, can't even bend over far enough to touch my toes.

:(

Pumpkin
10-26-2011, 11:58 PM
I can do all of the aforementioned things.

NorthernChaosGod
10-27-2011, 01:03 AM
I can pop both of my ankles and it freaks people out. It is particularly fun to do in boots because it's louder that way.

Peegee
10-27-2011, 07:02 AM
I can pop both of my ankles and it freaks people out. It is particularly fun to do in boots because it's louder that way.

wait this is a 'thing' now? i can crack my knuckles repeatedly. just by making a fist.

and i can dislocate my shoulder over and over by rotating my arm. and i can pop my knee by shifting the weight in my leg.

if i extend my arm i pop my elbow. i can also crack my lower / upper back / neck

sometimes i pretend to break my own neck

if i stretch properly, i can pop my leg at the hip

toes also

my ankle popping doesn't make a noise :(

Jiro
10-27-2011, 07:28 AM
My neck is obscenely loud when I crack it. It's awesome and makes people think I'm dying.

I used to be able to rotate just the lower half of my leg. Then I realised this is not actually a good thing and could result in massive fuckery.

Fuzakeru
10-27-2011, 08:05 AM
I can chirp like a cricket. It comes in handy when rooms go quiet or something awkward happens.

NorthernChaosGod
10-27-2011, 03:11 PM

wait this is a 'thing' now? i can crack my knuckles repeatedly. just by making a fist.
I know of no one else that can do it. I will try and take a video.

Peegee
10-27-2011, 04:02 PM

I know of no one else that can do it. I will try and take a video.

When you say 'pop' do you mean just crack? Making noises? Or do you dislocate the joint...wait can the ankle get dislocated like the shoulder? shoulder should (lol) not be connected by any 'bones' per se

asl?

Yar
10-27-2011, 04:32 PM
I can turn my ear inside out.

I have another stupid trick that isn't EoFF appropriate...

Peegee
10-27-2011, 05:27 PM
I can turn my ear inside out.

I have another stupid trick that isn't EoFF appropriate...

@Julian (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/7490.html) is this true?

NorthernChaosGod
10-27-2011, 07:26 PM
How the fuck would I know if it's true?

When you say 'pop' do you mean just crack? Making noises? Or do you dislocate the joint...wait can the ankle get dislocated like the shoulder? shoulder should (lol) not be connected by any 'bones' per se

asl?
I'm sure it's more akin to dislocating... something, because I can see and feel bone moving and shit.

CimminyCricket
10-27-2011, 08:51 PM

and i can dislocate my shoulder over and over by rotating my arm. and i can pop my knee by shifting the weight in my leg.

if i extend my arm i pop my elbow. i can also crack my lower / upper back / neck

toes also

These, minus the dislocation. For me it is more of my shoulder will pop and pop and pop. It didn't used to do this and it started happening during my brown belt classes after I hurt myself D:

Peegee
10-27-2011, 08:57 PM

toes also

These, minus the dislocation. For me it is more of my shoulder will pop and pop and pop. It didn't used to do this and it started happening during my brown belt classes after I hurt myself D:

why not? Touch your shoulder and confirm. I dunno how a shoulder can pop without being dislocated.

Shiny
10-27-2011, 10:19 PM
I can do this:

http://defaultprime.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/splinter_cell_split_jump.jpg

CimminyCricket
10-27-2011, 10:27 PM

toes also

why not? Touch your shoulder and confirm. I dunno how a shoulder can pop without being dislocated.

I would hate to think my shoulder is dislocated xD It's been like this for MONTHS! Anyway, I don't have too many problems with it.

NorthernChaosGod
10-27-2011, 10:34 PM
I can do this:

Well now you have to post pics.

Mirage
10-28-2011, 01:13 AM
I can put my legs behind my head. From the front.

I'm probably one of the most flexible persons I know of.

Pike
10-28-2011, 01:54 AM

That's... painful to even think about.

Shiny
10-28-2011, 04:28 AM
I can do this:

No and no to the person who repped that.

DMKA
10-28-2011, 04:33 AM
I am double jointed in all five fingers of my left hand, so I can make my hand look really monstrous and icky. I can also bend my fingers backwards to about a 90 degree angle without any aid, on both hands.

If only these abilities were useful for anything besides creeping my peers out as a child.

Mirage
10-28-2011, 04:42 AM

That's... painful to even think about.

It's only painful when I try to do it with both legs at the same time :p.

NorthernChaosGod
10-28-2011, 06:09 AM

I think I can still get one back there, but it's horribly uncomfortable. Must stretch more.

I can do this:

No and no to the person who repped that.
:colbert:

Mirage
10-28-2011, 08:34 PM
Oh yeah, I've never really done a lot of stretching exercises in my life, and I've been able to do this for as long as I can remember, and I'm now 26 years old. I'm just a natural, I guess.

With a bit of training, I could become a real freak of nature!

CimminyCricket
10-28-2011, 10:46 PM
Naturally freak imho.

rubah
10-28-2011, 11:55 PM
I can blow fluids out of my eyes. I have a habit of stretching my legs to pop my lower back/hips

NorthernChaosGod
10-29-2011, 01:11 AM
I can blow fluids out of my eyes. I have a habit of stretching my legs to pop my lower back/hips
I want to see that.

That reminds me, I can gleek (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gleek).

Pike
10-29-2011, 01:39 AM
Oh, I just remembered. You know whatever it is in your ears that makes your ears pop? I can do that consciously. I read somewhere that not everyone can. So, there's that, I suppose.

Clo
10-29-2011, 01:49 AM
I'm pretty good at begging for food.

Jiro
10-29-2011, 05:44 AM
I can do this:

I think you're a filthy liar. I don't think you can locate Agent Blaustein in real life. I think you're just trying to impress us. I'm not impressed. Pics of you locating Agent Blaustein or gtfo.

Mercen-X
10-29-2011, 10:30 PM
There are probably over 50 pictures of me sitting in the hallway with my legs against one wall and my back opposite from when I was 12. The hall was about 3 feet or so wide. So, yeah, 12-year-old spider-dork.

Nearly every single joint in my body pops.

I can pick stuff up with my toes. Not just the Big Toe and 2nd, but any combination. Still has my dad confused.

My middle finger on my right hand tightens which has led me to call it my "raptor-claw" relating to the way raptors tap their toes on Jurassic Park.

I can rebound off the ground (I think that's what you call it)... you know? You're lying on the ground and you raise your legs and flip forward onto your feet. I wish I could do it without planting my hands on the ground behind me so I'd be more like Bruce Lee. But, sadly, there is absolutely nothing Bruce Lee-like about me. : (

I can do a forward hand-stand flip. Unfortunately, this has never led to the actual ability to perform a more-impressive forward flip... without crashing to the ground. How do people do that $#?

There's a nerve somewhere near my ears that I can tweak. If I had larger ears or a stronger reflex to tweaking this nerve, I could probably wiggle my ears. As it stands now, however, it's completely unnoticeable. Although, you may be able to see my glasses wiggle (and hat) if you look close enough.

fire_of_avalon
10-30-2011, 02:26 AM
My sister can wiggle her ears! I cannot. I also cannot get this video to upload! Grr.

Shiny
10-31-2011, 08:59 AM
I can do this:

I think you're a filthy liar. I don't think you can locate Agent Blaustein in real life. I think you're just trying to impress us. I'm not impressed. Pics of you locating Agent Blaustein or gtfo.
Okay you got me. I was actually referring to the ability to maintain 40 bullets in my pistol.

Jiro
11-03-2011, 05:35 AM
Hot.

rubah
11-03-2011, 05:46 AM
oh yeah

this is like a reverse trick, like something I can't do

I can't bend the second joint of either of my 4th/ring? toes. They bend at the joint closest to the foot, and then just stick out straight, even when all my other toes are curled up. It's like I'm flipping you off, but with my feet and with the wrong digit.

Tigmafuzz
11-04-2011, 02:01 AM
i can dislocate my shoulder over and over by rotating my arm. and i can pop my knee by shifting the weight in my leg.
Same here. I dislocate my shoulder by pulling on it with my other arm from behind my head. Doesn't even hurt... until I have to put it back in.

My neck is obscenely loud when I crack it. It's awesome and makes people think I'm dying.
Same here. It makes my girlfriend cringe ^.^

I can chirp like a cricket. It comes in handy when rooms go quiet or something awkward happens.
THAT is awesome.

I can blow fluids out of my eyes.
Oy. That's very disturbing.

I can rebound off the ground (I think that's what you call it)... you know? You're lying on the ground and you raise your legs and flip forward onto your feet. I wish I could do it without planting my hands on the ground behind me so I'd be more like Bruce Lee.
I used to be able to do a 270 degree forward flip from lying flat on my back into a handstand. I stopped showing it off though after one time I landed on my smurfing face. At the mall.

Crop
11-05-2011, 01:48 AM
I can move objects at will using the power of my mind.

NorthernChaosGod
11-05-2011, 01:54 AM
Does that include your mind moving your limbs?

Bubba
11-05-2011, 02:19 AM
I have this amazing trick which can only be performed when I'm tired... When logging on to EOFF whilst drunk I can fall aslzzzzzzzzzz...

demondude
11-05-2011, 01:14 PM
I'm nimble. There is a distinct satisfaction at spotting somebody across the shopping center - somebody very overweight, the kind that comes into my work and orders every cake and a eats the plastic beverage cup. As they begin to maneuver themselves to climb down the stairs, I come forward, brushing past them swiftly - maybe even missing the last steps as I effortlessly glide out the door at the bottom speedily. I'm certain I leave them there, trudging down the stairs, thinking "I will never be able to do that".

Other than that I'm probably utterly untalented.

I Took the Red Pill
11-05-2011, 06:14 PM
my butt is made of velveeta mac n cheese

Crop
11-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Does that include your mind moving your limbs?

Sadly my ability isn't that powerful yet.

GrimmReaper
11-05-2011, 07:02 PM
I can flip me eyelids inside out lol
I have double jointed hands & feet. I drink coffee. I can flex back my thumbs to the topside of my forearms. I drink tea. My ankles pop/crack once an hour on average, and they each crack in 7 places. I can make small children,foxes, lions, tigers, and bears; cry on command. I move violently and shake, but when I'm holding drumsticks and sit in front of a drum set it sounds like music.

Mercen-X
11-05-2011, 08:28 PM
I can do a rolling blink (one eyelid a second before the other)... I think. I've never asked anyone to confirm it. FYI, it's different from winking one eye and then the other. But I can wink with either eye.