PDA

View Full Version : Transvestites

Yar
10-28-2011, 03:59 AM
Have you ever crossdressed? We had a dance last night where you were supposed to come crossdressed. I shaved my legs (which my leg hair is growing back and it HURTS), wore high heel boots and a skirt and some slutty top. I even had fake titties wooo I was groped so much. Freya and Shorty say I'm a cute woman! But Cim says I'm an ugly one.

I don't think I'll do it again. I just wanted to be able to say I've done it before really. :p Not my thing.

Freya
10-28-2011, 04:20 AM
He made an actually cute looking girl! I was surprised. Not that you're not already a hottie ;) but I didn't know if the hotness would translate to another gender.

fire_of_avalon
10-28-2011, 04:23 AM
I wanna see!

Mirage
10-28-2011, 05:09 AM
Me too.

Shlup
10-28-2011, 05:12 AM
http://www.marineaquariumsa.com/imagehosting/14424e92c1cb3e990.jpg

And, no, I've never cross dressed.

Peegee
10-28-2011, 05:29 AM
You're kidding me right.

I have only one thing to ask about this topic - why do girls go gaga when a guy dresses in drag?

Shlup
10-28-2011, 05:51 AM
Because so few guys will do it. It's novel.

CimminyCricket
10-28-2011, 06:02 AM
In my defense I had no clue it was him. xD

Freya
10-28-2011, 06:05 AM
I am trying ot get him to post it but he's all "Noooo"

CimminyCricket
10-28-2011, 06:07 AM
If he wasn't my bro, I would post it.

NorthernChaosGod
10-28-2011, 06:11 AM
Pics or it didn't happen.

Yar
10-28-2011, 06:46 AM
Ily cim <3

Rantz
10-28-2011, 09:29 AM
Well, I've said it about a hundred times in threads on other topics, so I might as well say it while it's on topic as well.

I took part in a cross-dressing beauty pageant once, and I won by public vote! Yaaay.

Old Manus
10-28-2011, 01:19 PM
I can't imagine wearing anything more uncomfortable than women's clothing. Except perhaps a Cardiff City shirt or something

fire_of_avalon
10-28-2011, 02:28 PM
And now I want to see Rantzien too.

Justy, text me a picture dammit.

Pike
10-28-2011, 02:48 PM
Seeing as all I wear is guy clothes (seriously, I go shopping in the 12-year-old boys' section of Wal-Mart because they're the only clothes that will fit me), then I guess you could say I crossdress all the time.

One of these days I'm going to get a nice suit and tie though and go all out :jokey: I want to be a reverse trap :shobon:

NorthernChaosGod
10-28-2011, 03:11 PM
One of these days I'm going to get a nice suit and tie though and go all out :jokey: I want to be a reverse trap :shobon:
Hot.

Also, obligatory.
http://i40.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/9baq0j.jpg

CimminyCricket
10-28-2011, 03:18 PM
Ily cim <3

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Clo
10-28-2011, 04:16 PM
I have helped people dress up as women. For me though, crossdressing as a man is no fun!

Jiro
10-29-2011, 06:09 AM
I have cross dressed once previously. It was an enjoyable experience, A+++ would cross dress again. I am going to visit Rantz and we can take part in a duo contest or something.

Wolf Kanno
10-29-2011, 10:08 AM
I've been trying to get my friends to crossplay with me at our convention. I'm so sick of all these female crossplayers doing the Turks and Cloud that I thought it would be novel to have an all guy "Girls of Final Fantasy" where we each crossplayed as a female from our favorite FF (or GFs favorite FF for some friends). I thought it would be pretty cool.

Madonna
10-29-2011, 10:41 AM
I pulled off being pretty woman once and kissed a lesbian who was mistaken, but have since moved onto a manly man kind of phase. A mistake now would be hard-bought.

Wearing the accoutrements of a female was an interesting experience. Casual guy dress does not compare to casual girl dress; it feels more like dressing down. Males can have it easy.

Bubba
10-29-2011, 01:16 PM
Me and a few friends raided a girls room once and dressed up in every thing she owned. She was my mate's flatmate and a proper knob so i didn't feel guilty in the slightest.

I think we ended up doing synchronized Spice Girls dancing in the street.

That may have been the last time I drank absynthe...

Breine
10-29-2011, 01:57 PM
Sure, I've done it.

DMKA
10-29-2011, 02:03 PM
Nope, and have no desire to, and don't get the thrill the guys who do do it get out of it. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

The world certainly isn't missing out either. I'd make a dreadful woman.

Mercen-X
10-29-2011, 10:12 PM
Straightening facts:

Cross-dressing is defined as wearing the clothes designated for the opposite gender.

Transvestism implies the need to explore crossdressing for emotional and sometimes even sexual fulfillment. Tranvestism also involves acting like the opposite sex which is not necessary for strict cross-dressing (like cosplay)

Drag Queens are essentially male cross-dressing divas... not only taking on the appearance and behavior of a woman but using it to put on a show and draw attention.

I have done none of these things. The closest would be walking in my mother's or grandmother's heals, but my parents have never verified this story and my memories of my childhood are a little random. I believe my mother also related the tale of my uncle playing around in his mother's clothes as a child.

I have seen quite a few movies about cross-dressing, tranvestism, and drag queens (the first of which was NOT Rocky Horror) and have grown to accept and even approve of the behavior. I watched an episode of Boy Meets World where Shawn, the main character's best friend, dresses up like a girl and not only did I find him convincing but was at the time disturbed at finding him appealing as a girl. I've since come to terms with the realization that I really like pretty people.

Sidenote: I know I said I accept and approve the behavior, but I have exceptions. I don't like the idea of plastic surgery for anyone but in the case of men trying to pass as women... please! Some men are just not naturally able to pass as women just by tossing on a wig and a dress. For example, I don't think I would. Maybe one of my cousins could.

Tigmafuzz
10-31-2011, 10:29 PM
I had a girlfriend a few months ago who had both male and female genitalia. She would dress however she wanted, dying her hair random colors every other week, and she'd wear a dress with heels one day then overalls and boots the next. It was pretty hard to get used to. I only had sex with her once. I half-regret it, but I'm half-proud of the experience. It was actually pretty damn good. =/

NorthernChaosGod
10-31-2011, 10:47 PM
Did she get a boner?

Tigmafuzz
10-31-2011, 10:57 PM
Kind of. She didn't make me do anything with it, but it was always... there. Flapping around with every thrust. It was pretty unnerving. Although the awkwardness did make me last longer, so I guess that's a plus?? Also, she couldn't get pregnant. It's a little sad, but she says she's fine with it. I just couldn't be with someone I couldn't have kids with.

NorthernChaosGod
10-31-2011, 11:05 PM
xD Flapping around.

Hilarious mental images aside, that does seem a bit unnerving.

Tigmafuzz
10-31-2011, 11:15 PM
As much as I hate to admit it, I do miss her. She was probably the smartest girl I've ever been with. And easily the most fun. I could look past the penis, and even the not having kids, just to have that connection again.

Madame Adequate
10-31-2011, 11:34 PM
You have no idea how jealous both I and /v/ are.

Rye dressed me up as a girl once, it was hot and fun. Steph has suggested she might like to do the same~

Tigmafuzz
10-31-2011, 11:38 PM
Loving your sharktits sig, btw.

Mirage
10-31-2011, 11:46 PM
Both male and female genitalia? You mean both cock/balls and a vagina? Or do you mean both cock+balls and breasts?

Tigmafuzz
11-01-2011, 12:01 AM
Cock and vagina, with breasts. Her balls weren't completely visible.

fire_of_avalon
11-01-2011, 12:08 AM
How the hell did we start talking about intersex in the transvestite thread? THIS NEEDS A NEW THREAD.

Tigmafuzz
11-01-2011, 12:13 AM
Well seeing as how she was almost indistinguishable as a male or female other than her face, breasts, and hips, no matter what she wore she was crossdressing and not crossdressing at the same time. Even nude she was a naked man and a naked woman at the same time. There are things that are and things that aren't. And things that aren't can't be. You just can't have the things that are and the things that aren't with each other because then nothing can't be when everything isn't. You know?

Mirage
11-01-2011, 12:13 AM
Cock and vagina, with breasts. Her balls weren't completely visible.
I didn't know that was actually possible. Wouldn't you run out of space for all the equipment down there?

Tigmafuzz
11-01-2011, 12:18 AM
Well they were half inside her. Or not fully descended. I'm not entirely sure, I never asked for complete details. It was just mostly observation. The vagina was somewhat in between the cock and balls. But if the balls were actually there and developed, then they must have been really small. Because it seemed like they were only just slightly protruding from the area. Her entire perineum was almost perfectly flat other than the penis. On a side note, she had the biggest tits I've ever seen on a trap or hermaphrodite. C-cups, baby.

Peegee
11-01-2011, 12:38 AM
clarification - bc your ex had testicles instead of ovaries she can't preggers?

did she have a womb?

Tigmafuzz
11-01-2011, 12:44 AM
I'm not entirely sure but I think most hermaphrodites have non-working ovaries. Or the balls have something to do with the ovaries not being connected properly to the Fallopian tubes. Or maybe she just didn't have ovaries. Either way, she was a hellcat lol

Laddy
11-01-2011, 02:49 AM
I do not cross-dress. I have no issue with it, but I've never seen the appeal, tbh.

That is to say, I do want to see some ubercute Justy drag pics. <3

Yar
11-01-2011, 04:46 AM
i would if i had laddy's digits

Mirage
11-01-2011, 05:19 AM
I'm not entirely sure but I think most hermaphrodites have non-working ovaries. Or the balls have something to do with the ovaries not being connected properly to the Fallopian tubes. Or maybe she just didn't have ovaries. Either way, she was a hellcat lol

well what I'm curious about is how exactly the dick was attached, because normally, it doesn't just stop where it appears to stop visually, but continues a few inches into the body, probably to add more stability to the thrusts. If there was a vagina in the way, I don't understand how this would work.

Also, I was of the impression that the same stuff that is used to create testicles in males, is used to create ovaries in women. I mean it's like there is a lump of matter that's labeled "reproducive materials" in a fetus, which is then either turned into ovaries, or testicles, so having both shouldn't be possible.

Though I suppose it could make some sort of sense that someone could have an incomplete set of each, neither of which worked as intended.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
11-01-2011, 06:53 AM
One. It is a complete injustice to start this thread and not provide pictures. Complete injustice.

Two. I have crossed before. I did it for a a year or so, in the safety of my own room. Excepting the wonderfully understanding people on this forum, only two people knew about my activities. My wife, then girlfriend, and another girl that I had known for quite some time named Calliope. I shared pictures with Calliope because she was so supportive and made me feel good about it. And my girlfriend was understanding enough to donate me clothes that she was donating anyways. We are about the same size. Except for my broad shoulders, which give away my manliness. I wish I still had pictures, but I deleted them all when I decided to join the military. At that same point I pretty much decided to start 'being' straight.

Three. I still wear my wife's clothes on occasion. Only when she isn't home though, because she said she doesn't want to see it. She accepts that I like guys too and have super feminine times, but she wants me to be a man.

Four. Pics.

TwilightLord
11-01-2011, 12:31 PM
I've never crossdressed, but I'd probably be good at it. I have a very feminine build and (usually) have long hair.
My ultimate dream is to have a completely androgynous look - I want to basically be someone who people look at and think "Wait, is that a guy or a girl?" and be completely unable to tell until I gave it away by talking or something (one thing I sadly can't make androgynous is my voice). Sadly my girlfriend would never approve... Though she also says I'm very feminine, in attitude as well as appearance.
I probably wouldn't crossdress since I'd be too embarrassed, though. Though I did do this Captain Twilight Lord to You by ~Jutah on deviantART (http://fav.me/d4ei53d) for Halloween this year. (More pictures in my gallery). It's not crossdressing, but it's the closest I've ever come to it (i.e. the makeup).

demondude
11-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Dude(ette?), we have the same scarf. Cool.

I think androgyny is really interesting, especially in an artistic way. You had it down pretty well there.

Mirage
11-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to add something to the actual topic

I've crossdressed once and I thought it was exciting. I actually felt a bit awkward when I saw how cute my face was with makeup and pigtails. I'd do it again, but I'm not very good at applying makeup. A girl helped me do it the first time. Also, my body shape isn't very crosscress-friendly, though it could have been worse.

I don't know if I would feel more comfortable in girls or guys clothes (mostly because I don't have a lot of experience with one of those), but I do know that I would love for both to be equal options for everyone.

Peegee
11-01-2011, 10:42 PM
I'm reminded of that eoeo thread I posted in that one time...

Tigmafuzz
11-01-2011, 11:10 PM
The only time I ever cross-dressed was when my partner at the time thought it would be sexy. And usually... It was.

Pike
11-01-2011, 11:10 PM
I would love for both to be equal options for everyone.

Me too! It seems so unfair that girls can dress up like guys most of the time and no one really cares but guys can't dress like girls can.

NorthernChaosGod
11-02-2011, 12:00 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I like my guy clothes.

Tigmafuzz
11-02-2011, 12:31 AM
You have no idea what you're missing.

Mirage
11-02-2011, 12:43 AM

Of course you do, it's probably the only thing you know. And even if it wasn't, social norms will prevent many from thinking they like it.

NorthernChaosGod
11-02-2011, 12:43 AM
I've worn a skirt before, pass.

Mirage
11-02-2011, 01:37 AM
What if you had been wearing a skirt for the entirity of your life, and then tried on a pair of pants? I'm sure you'd find that weird too.

NorthernChaosGod
11-02-2011, 01:58 AM
Doubt it, pants have more utility.

Tigmafuzz
11-02-2011, 02:08 AM
Wearing a miniskirt is very liberating. I wore a dress for Halloween, btw.

NorthernChaosGod
11-02-2011, 02:12 AM
Did you shave your legs?

Tigmafuzz
11-02-2011, 02:20 AM
Yup. They were really shiny. I never realized my legs were so pasty, though; the hair always made them look darker.

NorthernChaosGod
11-02-2011, 03:46 AM
Hot. Pics?

Tigmafuzz
11-02-2011, 04:00 AM
Definitely no. >.<

NorthernChaosGod
11-02-2011, 04:27 AM
:(

Mirage
11-02-2011, 04:39 AM
Shaved legs are delicious. I'd do it myself if I wasnt a pussy.

Mercen-X
11-03-2011, 12:45 AM
If I were to crossdress (and needed to wear a skirt), I'd sooner go through the limited measure of time alotted for waxing than to endure the awkward regrowth of leg stubble. Frankly, I've always wanted to render my feet hairless. It's not that I dislike having the feet of a hobbit. But after a long day of work or walking when I've neglected to take a break and remove my shoes or change my socks... my feet hair render my skin extremely sensitive... *sigh*
I could look past the not having kids.
I was once in love with my cousin and wanted kids. When she told me she thought she wouldn't be able to have kids, I chose her over "the next generation"... but I never actually worked up to telling her how I felt until we were both in pretty bad... then it just creeped her out. It took about four and half years, but it's... well, we've got Facebook.

There are things that are and things that aren't. And things that aren't can't be. You just can't have the things that are and the things that aren't with each other because then nothing can't be when everything isn't. You know?Quoted directly from the fart distributor.

Captain Twilight Lord to You by ~Jutah on deviantART (http://fav.me/d4ei53d) for Halloween Good costume. The eyering look is fairly creepy. I've dated a girl that actually pretty much shared your build... but, I don't know, I just can't get past your creepy eyes.

This is her:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d111/monkey_monkey_monkey_monkey_monkey/me__75__anonib.jpg
Dude! I may have met her once. Any chance she's Californian?

It seems so unfair that girls can dress up like guys most of the time and no one really cares but guys can't dress like girls can.

Girls still get pegged as lesbians for crossdressing. The only difference is that guys typically try to nail lesbians so they can brag about how they "turned them". Some guys can get away with wearing girl clothes if they're not too flashy. For example, a thin-framed guy can wear clothes that are produced in girl sizes. It's become the norm for straight males to wear baggy clothes, so anyone wearing anything tight COULD be considered less so, but that's not a given.

However, any guy who tries to wear a dress or a miniskirt or heels... well, they'll be branded as weirdos. That's the ugly truth.

demondude
11-03-2011, 08:42 AM

Tigmafuzz
11-09-2011, 02:21 AM
I was once in love with my cousin and wanted kids.
I'm sorry, what?