PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming plans

Peegee
10-31-2011, 07:22 PM
It's almost the end of the year but that doesn't mean that the fun has to stop. What plan(s) do you have left for the year?

I have two left, and I barely have the resources to handle them thanks to my rampant hedonism. One is a weekend bender at Montreal (11-11 weekend) and the other is my EoFF meetup extravaganza (11-28-Dec-18) where I will meet not one, not five, but probably 7/8 EoFFers:

Bert Bort
Shaycay
(possibly chimp)
Will
Nikki
Stew [wait I've met you before]
Neotifa
Dignified trolland

Whee!

NorthernChaosGod
10-31-2011, 07:49 PM
I plan on going back to the gym because I'm getting my cast off in a week and a half.

Pike
10-31-2011, 08:20 PM
Going to publish a book.
Going to write a new book.
Going to play lots of vidya.
Going to work quite a bit.

Peegee
10-31-2011, 08:54 PM
I plan on going back to the gym because I'm getting my cast off in a week and a half.

I bet you're so weak I could beat you up.

Going to publish a book.

What book??

Shlup
10-31-2011, 09:03 PM
I just got back from Las Vegas, holidays are coming, and BJ's birthday is just before Christmas. That's about it.

CelShadedDreams
10-31-2011, 09:57 PM
I don't have anything big planned, I'm just going to get back into dancing, making things and finishing a couple of games.

NorthernChaosGod
10-31-2011, 09:58 PM

I bet you're so weak I could beat you up.
I bet you're so fat you could never catch me.

Tigmafuzz
10-31-2011, 10:03 PM
I plan on educating the general public on the implementations of string theory on quantum mechanics as opposed to the traditional view of the universe as an orderly system, and derailing the willful scientific ignorance of most Christian denominations. Other than Amish, of course. They're in paradise.
Also, I want a jet ski.

Pike
10-31-2011, 11:51 PM
Going to publish a book.

What book??

The one I'm publishing is one that I've been working on for two years. I actually just now put it on Amazon/Barnes and Noble/Lulu and am waiting for it finish processing. Then people will be able to buy it for 99 cents. It'll be glorious.

The new one I'm going to write is one I'll be doing for NaNo, which I do every year!

fire_of_avalon
11-01-2011, 12:01 AM
Continue being a useless lump of breathing flesh!

Pumpkin
11-01-2011, 12:05 AM
I get to work and go to school and repeat until I get christmas vacation and then I get to work and visit my mom.

Diango12
11-01-2011, 07:36 AM
Do the Laundry! Oh yes big plans coming this month for that. Once the gas mask gets here I'll tackle the problem head on. Taking no underwear alive!

smittenkitten
11-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Definetly going to the gym three times a week losing two stone and two bra sizes ha. Completely gutting the flat out and bleaching everything so everything is shiny and clean plus donate all my old clothes to charity. Go atleast one month of not buying any clothes and try to save some money. I think these three are enough to keep my occupied by the end of the year. ^___^

Tigmafuzz
11-01-2011, 11:07 AM
Definetly going to the gym three times a week losing two stone and two bra sizes ha. Completely gutting the flat out and bleaching everything so everything is shiny and clean plus donate all my old clothes to charity. Go atleast one month of not buying any clothes and try to save some money. I think these three are enough to keep my occupied by the end of the year. ^___^
It sounds like you're actively trying to torture yourself.

Peegee
11-01-2011, 02:39 PM

2 ST??

Oh my. well ateast you can lose 1/3 of that really quick. took me 3 mths to lose a stone the first time.

I'm going to buy piku's book tonight

Shiny
11-01-2011, 06:34 PM
Graduating uni. Completing my thesis requirements. No, BEASTING my thesis requirements. This all ties in to graduating of course. Graduating a 40K college virtually debt free and still being part of the working class. System beat.

Tigmafuzz
11-02-2011, 12:33 AM
What's your thesis on?

Jiro
11-03-2011, 05:32 AM
Going to Sydney in a fortnight to party/get my visa. Hopefully Face will give me a place to stay or else I'm finding a park bench :jess:

Doin' Nano, so yes 'writing a book'. More like combining a bunch of words in a very bad fashion. Anyway.

My hot dates keep getting postponed :(

There is a christmas party and a few birthday parties in between now and the end of 2011.

Learning how to juggle.

Gonna do a wallflip too.

Yar
11-03-2011, 05:59 AM
I'm trying to get down to North Carolina soon *hint hint*

And I'd like to get to Toronto or Montréal but I don't think it's going to happen :(

Also I'd like to have at least one successful date by the end of the year. But I'm pretty sure it might not happen with how busy I am.

Clo
11-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Clo's Plans:

- Look down upon the world with great besmirching.
- Right some wrongs
- Wrong some rights
- Sleep

demondude
11-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Between working broken up with the occasional bit of drinking and fun, I'm going to Manchester a couple of times. Also, knowing me, I'm likely to be charging head-first into something important again very soon. As in tomorrow. God.

Peegee
11-03-2011, 10:38 PM

And I'd like to get to Toronto or Montréal but I don't think it's going to happen :(

Also I'd like to have at least one successful date by the end of the year. But I'm pretty sure it might not happen with how busy I am.

Craggies.

Tigmafuzz
11-04-2011, 02:32 AM
Learning how to juggle.
I just did that about a week ago. I don't know why I never tried to learn it before. It's addicting, too. I stop to juggle or spin a pair of golf balls or tennis balls in each hand after every post. It's time-consuming. Help me! :(

~*~Celes~*~
11-04-2011, 07:30 PM
-Moving in with Andrew
-get my hair cut and donate to locks of love
-either get a gym membership or run my ass off on my father-in-law's treadmill and prepare my body for a baby so I don't have another miscarriage

Araciel
11-04-2011, 08:07 PM
Buying a ton of new stuff for the house... get promoted, work from home, insulate my carriage house, build stairs on my deck... that's good for 2012.

Peegee
11-05-2011, 12:18 AM
-Moving in with Andrew
-get my hair cut and donate to locks of love
-either get a gym membership or run my ass off on my father-in-law's treadmill and prepare my body for a baby so I don't have another miscarriage

D:

staying in shape while preggers is tttly pissible

@james does this mean i can visit? :D

~*~Celes~*~
11-06-2011, 05:19 PM
@peeg: I'm not pregnant xD I want to prepare for when we try again

Peegee
11-06-2011, 05:38 PM
@peeg: I'm not pregnant xD I want to prepare for when we try again

I can't keep up with you

Shiny
11-06-2011, 06:39 PM
What's your thesis on?
I wrote a short about a an exchange student and my friend wrote a feature film that she wants me to edit, so I'll probably being do that. I have another friend who wants me to edit his short too. Yeah...I could end up having 3 thesis projects, but I only have to do 2. Balls to over-achieving.

You said you were saving up for Japan. Make up your mind, girl.

Bubba
11-07-2011, 01:18 AM
I'm going to become the new Jesus...

The old one has been notably absent for far too long. Plus, I've not had an excuse to grow a beard for ages.

I reckon I might dispense with the robes though... I do like a healthy breeze around my testicles but not at the expense of fashion.

Bow down to the new Messiah!

NorthernChaosGod
11-07-2011, 03:03 AM
What will you turn water into?

Tigmafuzz
11-07-2011, 03:33 AM
A woman who won't talk so damn much and make me a sandwich. Duh.

GhandiOwnsYou
11-07-2011, 03:33 AM
I'm actually finishing up most of my plans lately. I just finished fixing up a cheap craigs list motorcycle, tuned up mine and my wifes car for the winter, built a new entertainment center to take the place of a hodge podge of particle board and goodwill furniture, and took care of a DMV snafu regarding moving from VA to TN. Busy month.

I've got one more month to suffer through at work, then I'm taking leave for ALL of december. It's gonna be glorious.

Bubba
11-07-2011, 12:58 PM

Slaves

NorthernChaosGod
11-07-2011, 02:52 PM
Bubbaforever for Jesus 2012.

I Don't Need A Name
11-07-2011, 08:14 PM
I'm going to an Incubus Meet&Greet before seeing them live on Wednesday :jess:

Crop
11-07-2011, 08:58 PM
I don't plan what I'm doing next week, let alone next year.

Primus Inter Pares
11-07-2011, 10:27 PM
See I was thinking about this http://www.growingsideways.com/files/6-flan/flan.jpg But that's too ambitious. I will probably end up with something cheap in a tub from lidl.

NorthernChaosGod
11-07-2011, 10:55 PM
I'm looking forward to my next flan.

Jiro
11-10-2011, 11:31 AM
I hate flans; they're too resistant to physical attacks and I'm not real good at magic.

Tigmafuzz
11-10-2011, 10:03 PM
That's what you hire a mercenary mage for. If they have those. Or you could call in an airstrike from Master Vivi.

karan2050
11-20-2011, 12:36 PM
Hello forums.eyesonff guests, I welcomes all of you, nice forum to share your suggestion, well I suggest to decrease skin problems, we have to use collagen supplements.

Araciel
11-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Hello forums.eyesonff guests, I welcomes all of you, nice forum to share your suggestion, well I suggest to decrease skin problems, we have to use collagen supplements.

Quite possibly the best post ever.

Jiro
11-21-2011, 08:05 AM
I don't have skin problems you bastard! karan2050 you're going down!

Dignified Pauper
11-23-2011, 01:23 PM
I cannot wait to meet TrollChan. we're going to have to shout. Our fat will impede us from getting within 7 miles from one another. We'll probably lob food into one another's mouth. By food, I mean lard. n_n

NorthernChaosGod
11-23-2011, 03:06 PM
So you're who he's meeting up with.

Peegee
11-24-2011, 12:30 AM
i'm actually hanging out with hsu again. the first time we weren't close bffs so ya. asl