PDA

View Full Version : ***concept*** TAKEBACK: Repossession

Mercen-X
11-03-2011, 01:22 AM
Repossessing is a risky business. Your life and well-being could potentially be on the line if you're caught taking back an item duely owed to the bank. In many cases, the operation requires stealth, study, and maybe even a distraction.
Not all cases are the same. Sometimes, the cars have dangerous owners. Sometimes, dangerous contents. Hell, maybe the neighborhood itself is a veritable hellstorm waiting to happen.

I wonder if this has ever been a mini-game in GTA. Of course, GTA is easy because to get the car, all you have to do is kill its owner. What if weren't allowed to though?

GTA is all about being able to literally do whatever the hell you want to do. There may be some cruddy rules in there somewhere, but they don't mean much.

I've been coming up with mini-games all of my life. Trying to figure out a way to make them seem necessary without having them become mundane. The draw of GTA (and even Dead Rising) is its freedom, especially the freedom to kill pretty any other character in the game next to yours.

Am I the only person in the world who wants there to be some rules? I never got a chance to play LA (that cop version of GTA), but I would guess it offers an idea of what I'm looking for. I'm gonna start rambling soon...

Any other opinions..?