PDA

View Full Version : Best place to pre-order games? (UK)

Marky Tee
11-03-2011, 11:29 PM
for bonuses and free stuff i mean
the next games i will be pre ordering will be assassins creed revelations if you can still get free stuff ordering it now and final fantasy 13-2
any ideas guys?

Marky Tee
11-04-2011, 08:42 AM
i meant to post this in the general gaming forum...

I Don't Need A Name
11-07-2011, 08:17 PM
Ubisoft do an Animus Edition of AC:R which is only from their webstore. Everywhere else does the standard Special Edition.
FFXIII-2 has 3 versions (which I've detailed in the FFXIII-2 forum) along with Game & Squeenix site doing added Dl

Iceglow
11-08-2011, 01:25 AM
As someone who works in retail selling computer games among other products. The best place to pre-order varies depending on the title. This is because the games market is really quite competitive and no publisher is keen to be seen to prefer one company over another because if they do that then when they want the retailer to run a special promotion on their products to bolster sales the retailer will essentially tell them to "get fucked" however I can't tell you off the top of my head where is best for those pre-orders. Generally walk in to the store and ask what the pre-order bonuses are and you'll be able to make your own mind up.