PDA

View Full Version : DC Universe Online (PC)

Skyblade
11-11-2011, 05:58 AM
Has anyone succeeded in getting this game to work? I've been trying it for about a week now, and I have been completely unable to get this thing going. Either going from a direct download from the website, or installing through Steam, the game keeps falling apart at the launcher, saying it can't communicate with the login server.

I've done every bit of troubleshooting I can think of, and I cannot get this thing to run.

Rostum
11-11-2011, 06:25 AM
I've been playing it a bit, but... I'm not really a huge fan. Which is a shame because I usually love most MMO's that I end up playing. I also love DC, so... meh. Oh well.

I got it through Steam and logged on with no issues.

Slothy
11-11-2011, 01:24 PM
I actually installed it yesterday to try it out. Didn't have any issues other than the fact that I don't really like it so far. But since I'd never played an MMO I figured I might as well try one and see what the fuss is about.

Araciel
11-11-2011, 03:46 PM
There's a reason it's free to play... :S

*Devore*
11-13-2011, 02:54 AM
Its sometimes takes a while to log in and the other day it crashed, which was really annoying.(Forced closed, open FFXIV).Im only level 9 at the moment but its a nice change of pace from FFXIV. My name is Blue Impulse....i think. Cant remember, I havent played in like a week.