PDA

View Full Version : Missing Weapon

Shattered Dreamer
11-11-2011, 08:36 PM
I'm playing the PC version of FF7 & for some reason Ruby Weapon & Ultimate Weapon aren't appearing! I'm at what would be the beginning of disc 3 in the PSX version & I haven't seen Ultimate flying around & Ruby isn't in the desert where he should be. Can anyone help?

Karifean
11-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Ultima WEAPON should be hovering above the crater near Junon. You can make Ruby WEAPON appear in the sand by defeating Ultima WEAPON and then resetting the game.

Shattered Dreamer
11-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Cheers, I found Ultima in the crater near Junon shortly after posting the thread but cheers for the info on Ruby. I'm determined this time to beat Ruby & Emerald!

Vincent, Thunder God
11-13-2011, 03:16 PM
I'm having trouble finding Ultima this time too, I fought him a few times but now he's disappeared. Flew around for about 20 minutes without finding him. I've beaten him before rather easily, as well as Ruby afterward, but this time I don't know if I'll bother, though I've collected almost all the other Ultimate Weapons. Since they can gain no AP for materia it's probably not worth it anyway.

roldy45
11-18-2011, 05:27 AM
NEVERMIND...

If you are having trouble finding RUBY weapon (like I did on pc version) go to the gold saucer and come back, that's what worked for me.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-18-2011, 12:12 PM
NEVERMIND...

If you are having trouble finding RUBY weapon (like I did on pc version) go to the gold saucer and come back, that's what worked for me.

Hey, welcome to the forum! :D

roldy45
11-19-2011, 06:56 AM
haha thanks