PDA

View Full Version : FF6 Advance Save State Request: WoR, near-end.

Nagasaki
11-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Hi guys.

You see, I am playing FF6A on VisualBoyAdvance, but all of a sudden, the game crashes, my file got corrupted, and the game was resetted. Here is my progress data:

Location: World of Ruin, Triangle Island, just finished recruiting Gogo.

Characters: All (except the cheat-obtained ones)

Espers: Ramuh, Kirin, Siren, Cait Sith, Ifrit, Shiva, Carbuncle, Catoblepas, Phantom, Unicorn, Maduin, Bismarck, Golem, Zona Seeker, Seraph, Fenrir, Valigarmanda, Quetzalli, Midgardsormr, Lakshmi, Alexander, Phoenix, Bahamut, Raiden

Do you have save states near than that? It's too hard and annoying to do the game again, after playing it for almost a month or two because of a data corruption. Can you please help me? I will accept any save state near that scene, regardless of character level and items.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-12-2011, 11:50 PM
The closest I have is a save right after Strago and Relm join the party. It's my first playthrough so I don't know where I am in relation to your save. It's yours if you want it, just know that I played without a walkthrough so I don't have all the extra stuff (don't have Gogo either).

blackmage_nuke
11-13-2011, 02:37 AM
Im pretty sure i already finished all the sidequests already but heres one with all the characters before i went to Kefkas tower.

Nagasaki
11-13-2011, 06:55 AM
Thanks. It's almost where I was. All the things that I had is right there (With the exception of Ragnarok, Cactuar, Leviathan and Gilgamesh). It is added by four espers! Yeah!Thanks so much! By the way, where did you get those espers, for me to have a reference the next time I play.

blackmage_nuke
11-14-2011, 01:33 PM
Ragnarok you get by taking Locke to one of the houses in narshe which is locked, going into the basement and talking to the man who'll give you the option of the ragnarok sword or esper. Cactuar, Leviathan and Gilgamesh were new ones in the GBA version but i cant remember how to get them. I think Gilgamesh had something to do with betting excalibur or excalipoor at the coliseum, Cactuar had something to do with walking around a desert and Leviathan you had to take the boat from south figaro. They all lead to boss fights.

eduinsane
10-19-2014, 07:17 PM
Im pretty sure i already finished all the sidequests already but heres one with all the characters before i went to Kefkas tower.

Wonderful, a need this.