PDA

View Full Version : Lucky lucky

Jiro
11-14-2011, 12:35 PM
Do you have anything you consider good luck? A lucky pair of underwear? A lucky sock? A coin, button or freckle on the side of your nose?

I had a lucky coin once, it was some sort of commemorative one and I goddamn lost it. Things have never been the same since :(

TrollHunter
11-14-2011, 12:40 PM
Oh you unlucky ducky
I have a lucky coin too... but I can't seem to find it. Tit.

Jiro
11-14-2011, 01:52 PM
Seems like the lucky coins are pretty dodgy to me :p

I once had lucky underwear as a kid. Sad times when I outgrew them. I also had a pair of lucky track shoes and the same thing happened. Damn you, growth!

Pike
11-14-2011, 03:05 PM
When I was really little (four or five years old) I had a purple and white striped snow hat that I called my Lucky Hat. I wore it everywhere, every day, regardless of weather. I don't think I really thought it was lucky; I just really liked that hat.

Psychotic
11-14-2011, 05:38 PM
I have a red white and blue wristband that was one of the lower end prizes at an arcade. It was chosen for me by a fine lady who accompanied me that day. Enscribed on the wristband are the words "I miss you". I have only utilised its power twice. Once was for my fourth driving test, which I passed. The other, well, that's a story for another day. :)

NorthernChaosGod
11-14-2011, 07:29 PM
I don't really consider them lucky, but I feel very weird (almost naked) if I'm not wearing my dog tags.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-14-2011, 10:28 PM
I gave my dog tags to an old pen pal years back. They were lucky to that person.

Laddy
11-14-2011, 11:55 PM
Nothing. I'm unlucky. :(

NorthernChaosGod
11-15-2011, 03:07 AM
I gave my dog tags to an old pen pal years back. They were lucky to that person.
I'd consider that coat lucky, sharky.

blackmage_nuke
11-15-2011, 05:27 AM
There are a few lucky items i keep stored away including a four leaf clover but im not silly enough to carry them around everywhere and eat up all thier luck on mundane days. I only bring them out when I think i'll need them.

fire_of_avalon
11-15-2011, 06:01 AM
I'm one of the unluckiest people I know and nothing I own brings me any sort of luck.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-15-2011, 06:31 PM

I can't find them! All three are gone. :(

Shlup
11-15-2011, 10:18 PM
I think that my whole self is lucky. Every time something bad happens I always just think "It'll work out somehow," and it always does. I consider myself a very lucky person in general.

NorthernChaosGod
11-16-2011, 12:36 AM

I can't find them! All three are gone. :(
Noooooooooo! :cry:

Chris
11-16-2011, 10:12 AM
My dog tags. I've worn the same dog tags since 2004 now, and I really do feel unlucky and naked without.

Pike
11-16-2011, 03:11 PM
Well now if we're talking about things we feel naked without, I never take my watch off except to shower.

Shlup
11-16-2011, 10:28 PM
Well now if we're talking about things we feel naked without, I never take my watch off except to shower.
I've tried so many times to get used to wearing a watch and I just can't do it. Possibly because I'm still not over losing my Sailor Moon watch in like 8th grade.

I just use my phone, which is something I feel naked without. If I had been born in an era entirely without GPS I probably would've died by age 24.