PDA

View Full Version : how do you open all 3 hatches in lunatic pandora with laguna?

Cy
01-19-2002, 01:24 AM
in the dream when they escape from centra
there are 3 hatches in the floor
i can open the mid one (naturally) and the right one
but how do i open the left one?

Squall and Rinoa
01-21-2002, 06:01 AM
It depends on what order you open them in. If you found that rusted key, I think that's what opens the one on the left. I did it before, but I don't exactly remember how.

ValiantKnight
01-21-2002, 03:38 PM
But Laguna always loses that darn key.
I can open the middle and 3rd one as well, never opened the first one, or was it the third one. Oh well.

Cy
01-21-2002, 04:05 PM
yeah
stupid laguna allways loose the damm key :( :( :(

i heard you had to open all 3 if u want to get a black hole later in lunatic pandora so quistis can learn shockwave pulsar...

<---wants shockwave pulsar

Rampala
01-21-2002, 06:44 PM
hmm-
doesn't a black hole allow Quistis to learn Degenerator (good limit break, but not Shockwave Pulser)
I'm only saying b/c I'm trying to get it too and I think you have to collect 100 cursed spikes (or sharp? pretty sure it's cursed) and use Siren's Refine ability to refine into a Dark Matter, which wil give you Shockwave Pulser. Anyone know for sure?

neeber
01-21-2002, 06:49 PM
Yep, Faye is correct.

And it isn't that hard to get 100 Cursed Spikes.

Travel to Island closest to Hell, or is it Heaven??
Anyway, the one on the east side of the world.

There you'll face Tri-Face and Malboros, that can both give you C. Spikes.
Mug the Faces and don't mug the Malboros.

Someone once said that Siren need to be at lvl 100 to be able to refine, but that isn't necessary, atleast not on the PC-version.

Rampala
01-22-2002, 07:45 AM
I guess that would be Heaven, it's the one on the East side of the world.
Besides, I think Hell is mostly dragons of sorts, and Heaven is Ochu's, Malboros, and Tri-Faces

BTW: There's no way to get to Islands of Heaven and Hell with the Garden, is there? I'm pretty sure you have to have the Ragonoak, but if anyone knows how to go earlier, let me know! :)

neeber
01-22-2002, 11:28 AM
No, there are no beaches on those two islands, making it impossible (atleast afaik) to get there with anything else but the Ragnarok.

And i just love that limit. But it seem to deal an jnreliable amount of damage. I used ot an some regular monsters in Ultys Castle, Adamantoise i think, and it only dealt about 5000 points of damage, whilst on the Ulty/Griever Boss, it dealt 15000.
Grantred the Adas has a high Defence but still......

Cy
01-22-2002, 04:17 PM
oh ok
well i still wanna open all 3 door :P
cmon.. anyone?

Cactuar2000
01-30-2002, 12:33 PM
I'm bumping this thread because i'm still curious too. I tried numerous things and the most frustrating thing is that it takes 20-odd hours to realise whether you did it wrong or right. -_-

You get a power generator if I remember rightly, which teaches Quistis Ray Bomb.

And Siren does need to be level 100 to refine 100 Curse Spikes on the PSX version.

neeber
01-30-2002, 04:03 PM
But not, as i said, in the PC-version.

Squall and Rinoa
01-30-2002, 09:24 PM
Oops, did I say that? Hehe. Anyway, there is no possible way to open all three hatches. For some reason I was thinking of Squall and not Laguna.

Cactuar2000
02-05-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by neeber
But not, as i said, in the PC-version.

I was merely correcting your uncertainty, no need to get tetchy. :p

neeber
02-05-2002, 10:14 PM
:)

Rampala
02-06-2002, 12:39 AM
Hmm, can you go to the spot with the three hatches when you have Squall in the Luntanic Pandora? (Discs 3 + 4) I searched that whole darn thing and there wasn't much else there.
And is there anything to do when you're there with Zell and Edea, when it's moving over Esthar? Or do you just run in and get spit out?

Sir Laguna...
02-06-2002, 03:14 PM
I finally open the third door, I just walk on this a lot of times, Laguna will say that is impossible to open because is Stuck, later, whe you meke explode the near rock, the door open by the explosion.

Cy
02-06-2002, 04:47 PM
that's the third door it's the first door i can't open

Dazlar Bynon
04-25-2003, 07:40 AM
There are 2 boulders, one is used for the third hatch. Maybe that has something to do with it, I don't know how, but it may! I always find two keys, mayby you need to find a third???