PDA

View Full Version : When I was a young boy...

DMKA
11-18-2011, 04:03 AM
What's the worst thing you can recall doing during your childhood, in terms of how reckless it was, how angry it made you parents, and how badly they disciplined you?

Mine was probably a tossup at age 6 when me and my sister and our friends went and stole the kiddie pool out of the yard of some kid we didn't like and the cops ended up getting called over it, or the time when I prank called 911 and the fire department and police showed up, also at age 6. :p

Pike
11-18-2011, 04:22 AM
ffffffffffFFFFFFFFF I have that song stuck in my head now.

Anyways I was a good girl. I don't really recall getting in serious trouble. Although once I told my younger brother to take a Barbie's clothes off and show my parents. I'm not exactly sure what I was trying to accomplish there.

Madame Adequate
11-18-2011, 04:25 AM
Should have done it with a Ken doll tbh

NorthernChaosGod
11-18-2011, 04:36 AM
My father took me into the city. To see a marching band.

TrollHunter
11-18-2011, 04:59 AM
I... uhh... threw a chair at my teacher in 1st grade...
I was an angry child.

Iceglow
11-18-2011, 10:41 AM
hmm worst thing I did that I got caught doing? I don't know really.

I remember telling my maths teacher in year seven "he could go fuck himself." That was 2 weeks in to the school year. I got detention for it in fact I got 2. I had 2 30 minute detentions for telling my teacher the truth because he was bullying me over my claustrophobia. My mom never knew until I had well and truly left high school. That was the first time I forged my mother's signature, it certainly was not the last.

I never used to do really bad shit at home, but my mom would beat me and I remember her more than once throwing stuff across the room at me, including shoes, slippers and glasses of coke. I would then get blamed if something got broke when she missed, the good old "Now look what you made me do" comment, people wonder why I often don't care how badly you cuss my mother? Probably had something to do with that. Though I remember a funny story about how mad my Mom got once because I was deliberately pissing her off and pushing my luck. She threw the TV remote at my head from about 6ft away. Now somehow I ducked under the remote (guess I got used to her throwing things at me and learnt to react REALLY fast!) it curved out the room, literally curved out of the room through the open doorway before smashing on a wall and breaking in to a couple of hundred pieces. She had to call up the manufacturer to get a replacement (this was in the days prior to universal remotes) as I'm sure you can imagine, my mom had to do some pretty creative lying about that which made me forever mock her when she would go to throw something at me normally with a quip about how she cannot possibly hope to hit me with it so why fucking bother.

Rantz
11-18-2011, 11:25 AM
A friend coaxed me into scaring this poor old couple at their house at night, which was a terrible idea and I feel bad about it to this day. Then they came out after us and we ran for the woods. Stupidly enough, we left our bikes behind and the old woman found them and brought them inside, so we had to go apologise and feel super ashamed and ask for our bikes back. :( They knew my friend so they called his dad to come pick us up and he gave us an earful about it too. My parents never found out, though.

Loony BoB
11-18-2011, 12:45 PM
When I was around seven years old, I smuggled drugs into school. Sort of. I got caught, too. One of the kids at school asked me to bring in my asthma medicine the next day so I did. I thought nothing of it! I can't remember why I did it, or how much, but I gave some to another kid and someone caught us messing about mixing stuff together and we got caught and told off. I was way too young to have any idea whatsoever was bad about what I did, but I got told that I wasn't supposed to do it, so I didn't do it anymore. :p

Pike
11-18-2011, 03:18 PM
When I was about seven or so I also shoved a kid into a locker at school and shut and locked it. No one knew the combination and the janitor had to come get him out.

I don't recall getting in much trouble for it, though. The kid and I had just been horsing around and he was pretty cool with it after the fact.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-18-2011, 03:29 PM
I plugged the sink in our old house, turned on the tap, locked the door and left. My God, there was a lot of flooding. xD

Psychotic
11-18-2011, 04:02 PM
My father took me into the city. To see a marching band.He said "Son when you grow up would you be the saviour of the broken, the beaten and the damned?"

Vincent, Thunder God
11-18-2011, 04:02 PM
A young boy always energetics and slim and smarts as so active so we should be a ready for all matters so we will be get a best out looks and get vision to struggle.

Erm... what?

Rantz
11-18-2011, 04:56 PM
I think sabee has the best mischief story.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-18-2011, 05:00 PM
I think sabee has the best mischief story.

:wacky: Agreed. I think we can all agree on that.

Agent Proto
11-18-2011, 06:30 PM
I can't really recall doing anything terribly bad when I was a youngster, but the worst thing I could remember was probably when I was living in Arizona, a friend dared me to take one of the baby kittens from one of the neighbor's house. The garage door was slightly open so I slid underneath and found a litter of kittens nearby. I grabbed one and we took the kitten back to my house. Then the next thing I remembered, I thought it would be funny to introduce the kitten to the family dog, so I opened the fence door and left the kitten in the backyard with the dog. Didn't turn out good for the kitten, and eventually my friend and I got in trouble for it. :(

Vincent, Thunder God
11-18-2011, 06:54 PM
I can't really recall doing anything terribly bad when I was a youngster, but the worst thing I could remember was probably when I was living in Arizona, a friend dared me to take one of the baby kittens from one of the neighbor's house. The garage door was slightly open so I slid underneath and found a litter of kittens nearby. I grabbed one and we took the kitten back to my house. Then the next thing I remembered, I thought it would be funny to introduce the kitten to the family dog, so I opened the fence door and left the kitten in the backyard with the dog. Didn't turn out good for the kitten, and eventually my friend and I got in trouble for it. :(

Lol, oh no! xD To quote Steve Buscemi in Fargo: "Whoops!" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwMh3q3kVwY&feature=related)

Miriel
11-18-2011, 08:05 PM

That's the worst thing I've ever heard. :( :( :(

NorthernChaosGod
11-18-2011, 08:13 PM
I threw a knife at a neighbor kid once because he was picking on my brother. I missed but he nearly pissed himself and ran home.

My parents beat the shit out of me for doing that.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-18-2011, 09:09 PM
When I was a little older (12,13) and my friend and me were tall for our age. So I'd go over to his house and we'd take his dad's motorcycle out for joy rides. A Honda Shadow, I think. No helmet or anything. Idiots.

I don't know how we didn't get caught for that.

When I was younger, the neighborhood kids who were morons (so you know I was all about it) would divide into two even teams (usually 2-3 each) and save up our money. Then each team would pool it's money together and buy as much fireworks as we could afford.

There was a big open field a half mile from my house. (I lived in the middle of nowhere.) We'd stand 100 yds apart or so. We'd take cinderblocks and prop mortars up against them aimed at the other side and fire them off. We'd made little bazookas out of PVC pipe to launch the big 3 foot tall bottle rockets at each other.

Once we ran out of the big stuff we'd charge each other with roman candles and black cats as "grenades." :|

We only did this about 3 times, and somehow no one was seriously hurt. (Just burns, and things. )Thinking back, I'm amazed. I did a lot of dumb things when I thought I was immortal but that one sticks with me.

NorthernChaosGod
11-18-2011, 10:03 PM
I wish we were friends when we were kids, sharky.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-18-2011, 11:54 PM
Lol me too, your motorbike and firework adventures sound really fun.

Jiro
11-19-2011, 03:59 AM
I tossed a giant fucking rock boulder at my 4 or 5 year old brother (I would've been 7 or 8 at the time) and split his goddamn head right the fuck open. Lied and said it was an accident. His constant stupidity is an eternal reminder that I probably caused him brain damage. Didn't really get disciplined though, it was more a case of "HOLY FUCK WE NEED TO MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T BLEED TO DEATH" and I got off with a stern talking to.

Most people think I was a really good kid and never got in trouble. This is false. I just lied my way out of things all the time to preserve my reputation. Like the time my best mate and I were having a play fight in second or third grade. The teacher on playground duty gave us these red cards which were supposed to get us detentions or something. I took them to the office like instructed and told the deputy I didn't know why we were supposed to bring them down and he was like "okay well carry on then". I think that was more the deputy being a bro than anything though, he was a good friend throughout my time at that school.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-19-2011, 05:00 AM
I tossed a giant smurfing rock boulder at my 4 or 5 year old brother (I would've been 7 or 8 at the time) and split his goddamn head right the smurf open. Lied and said it was an accident. His constant stupidity is an eternal reminder that I probably caused him brain damage. Didn't really get disciplined though, it was more a case of "HOLY smurf WE NEED TO MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T BLEED TO DEATH" and I got off with a stern talking to.

split his goddamn head right the smurf open. Lied and said it was an accident. His constant stupidity is an eternal reminder that I probably caused him brain damage

Didn't really get disciplined though, it was more a case of "HOLY smurf WE NEED TO MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T BLEED TO DEATH"

"HOLY smurf WE NEED TO MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T BLEED TO DEATH"

D:

Diango12
11-19-2011, 05:25 AM
When I was 9 I broke into a neighbors house through an open window to steal a kitty ;_;

Actually, I have done so many mischievous things when I was a kid the above statement of fact is not even close to as bad as some other stuff that I have in my catalog of misdeeds. Everything from destruction of property to experimenting with sexual conduct at a very young age. Uhg, now I must digress..

DMKA
11-19-2011, 05:47 AM
I plugged the sink in our old house, turned on the tap, locked the door and left. My God, there was a lot of flooding. xD
Oh my. XD

Jiro
11-19-2011, 05:56 AM
D:

To be fair, that was a bit of an exaggeration. There was a lot of blood though :p

NorthernChaosGod
11-19-2011, 11:53 AM
I don't think I can ever look at you the same way, Dak.

DoNotAsk
11-19-2011, 03:07 PM
Can not remember anything, does this the worst thing? LOL

Freya
11-19-2011, 03:25 PM
I was the annoying little sister. My siblings would always do the bad stuff then try to blame it on me. I'd be looking at my mom like "o_o What? I did what?" or I would just be following them around and if something went wrong they'd all run off leaving me there to get in trouble. And it wasn't just my siblings, my sister's now in-laws were always at our house when I was younger. They were all at least 7 years older than me so they were rowdy teenagers when I was a kid.

They'd do things such as: Paintballing the neighbors house, convincing my now brother-in-law to pee on the hotwire, letting all the dogs out when the chickens were out (no chickens were killed just harmed :(), Paintballing my brother, Stealing the neighbors go-cart to run my brother over (I was stuck in the passenger side of that two seater o.o), Paintballing our house, Pushing my brother into the pond in the winter (poor brother lol), they lost me in the woods for a few hours when I was 5, and many other things I was blamed for. Even my dad and his buddy would goof off with fireworks and blame me haha. "Kaycee got into the fireworks that's why that patch of grass is burnt" "waaat? o_O"

Mind you that was all when I was 5-8. After we moved out of Texas, away from those hooligans and back to wyoming, we got in less trouble. Then my sister married one of them and now technically we're related and as adults, two of the brother's live near each other, and get into more dangerous shenanigans. One being a sheriff so he knows exactly what can get him in trouble and what can't. Fourth of july is always the most dangerous around them.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-19-2011, 05:15 PM
I was the annoying little sister. My siblings would always do the bad stuff then try to blame it on me. I'd be looking at my mom like "o_o What? I did what?" or I would just be following them around and if something went wrong they'd all run off leaving me there to get in trouble. And it wasn't just my siblings, my sister's now in-laws were always at our house when I was younger. They were all at least 7 years older than me so they were rowdy teenagers when I was a kid.

They'd do things such as: Paintballing the neighbors house, convincing my now brother-in-law to pee on the hotwire, letting all the dogs out when the chickens were out (no chickens were killed just harmed :(), Paintballing my brother, Stealing the neighbors go-cart to run my brother over (I was stuck in the passenger side of that two seater o.o), Paintballing our house, Pushing my brother into the pond in the winter (poor brother lol), they lost me in the woods for a few hours when I was 5, and many other things I was blamed for. Even my dad and his buddy would goof off with fireworks and blame me haha. "Kaycee got into the fireworks that's why that patch of grass is burnt" "waaat? o_O"

That's awful! xD

♫♪♫‼Polly‼♪♫♪
11-19-2011, 05:22 PM
i think the worst thing i did when i was a kid was just not go to school. i was a boring child. although i did once technically throw a dead squirrel at my neighbor because i didn't like him. i was 4 or 5. and a couple of years ago a friend made me watch zippocat and afterwards he was laughing and i was crying and i ended up beating the shit out of him. we aren't friends anymore.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-20-2011, 04:29 PM

None of us would have survived past childhood, but people would still be speaking in awe about the explosion/motorcycle crash to this day.

fire_of_avalon
11-20-2011, 05:17 PM
The only thing I ever did wrong was beat up my sister in the three year window where I was actually stronger than her. If she chooses to exact revenge abuts soon I'm dead meat.

I was a sneaky kid. I'd wander off into rooms in people's houses and go through their stuff. I never took anything and never got caught.

TrollHunter
11-20-2011, 06:51 PM
~I remember one time me and my brother were on the trampoline some years ago, I was probably around 6 or 7 at the time. I went under him and started rising as he was coming down. His bottom row of teeth went straight through his lip and he had to get stitches.
~A few years before that we were playing tag in a maze of our old house. I outmaneuvered him around a corner and he ran smack into it... again, stitches were necessary
~I also go in a lot of fights growing up throughout gradeschool(1-5th grade) and early middle school (6-8th grade)
I don't recall ever losing any fights, just because when my anger got ahold of me back then I never gave up. If anything they ended in ties by being broken up by teachers.
>I had serious anger managment issues growing up.

NorthernChaosGod
11-20-2011, 07:36 PM

None of us would have survived past childhood, but people would still be speaking in awe about the explosion/motorcycle crash to this day.
Especially how a bunch of kids managed to strap so many fireworks to a motorcycle. We'd be legends.