PDA

View Full Version : More FF poster participation in the Ciddies (forum awards)

Queen Award, First of Her Name
11-21-2011, 06:44 AM
Hello posters of the General Final Fantasy forum. As some of you may know, every six months or so Eyesonff runs a little event where we honor each other with meaningless (but fun) forums awards. It's called the Ciddies.

Typically, the Ciddies mostly involves the General Chat crowd and most of the nominees come from that group. I want to see if we can get more participation from the 'lower forums' (lower in geography, not quality) in this year's event.

Some ideas I've had include having some specific awards tailor made for posters in the Final Fantasy message boards, running a separate, mini-Ciddies that focuses on Final Fantasy posting (ie. an award for Best Final Fantasy VII Poster, etc.), and hosting a portion of the event in General Final Fantasy (the event is usually hosted in General Chat or the #eoff chatroom).

What are your thoughts? Also, name some good ideas for awards to give to the members here that involve Final Fantasy.

Thanks!

TrollHunter
11-21-2011, 07:01 AM
I think it's a really good idea.
Maybe "biggest final fantasy know-it-all"? or something along those lines?

Jiro
11-21-2011, 07:24 AM
Walking Ultimania Guide.

Pheesh
11-21-2011, 09:23 AM
"MLT destory a FFXIII disk" and "MLT try and save it."

Jiro
11-21-2011, 12:03 PM
MLT at the FFXIII-2 midnight launch.

Laddy
11-22-2011, 09:29 PM
MLT to try and Revive Aeris.

Hollycat
11-22-2011, 09:43 PM
most suicidal
most likely to overdose on cheesburgers
most likely to have a secret panel in their closet leading to a library (I actually do)
most likely to marry a mermaid
kenji harima

btw I am only back for the ciddies, also could someone delete the thread I made earlier. I was depressed.

Del Murder
11-22-2011, 09:51 PM
None of those awards have anything to do with Final Fantasy!

But the other suggestions so far are good. Keep it up!

Hollycat
11-22-2011, 09:59 PM
most likely to cry during cc
most likely to crossdress to get in a brothel.

how about those?

chionos
11-23-2011, 02:56 AM
I like how you tricked everyone into doing your job for you. :thumb: