PDA

View Full Version : Farscape

Gamblet
11-21-2011, 02:43 PM
Anybody watching this nice Sci-fi TV show? I have already seen 2 and a half seasons and I am hooked. I like the humor and the acting in it.

At first I was all : " Aw man what this piece of tit is?" , but after watching a few episodes on TV, I was already living in it. (not literally) If you have not seen it yet, I recommend watching it.

And to those who have watched this already: what are your opinions?
*Awaiting your responses patiently*

A funny video clip from the show : My side you side! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecn5be5MBJE)

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
11-24-2011, 07:04 AM
I love Farscape. I watched it with my father when it came out years ago. Glad to see people are still discovering it!

:D

Slothy
11-24-2011, 12:39 PM
I watched it when it originally aired and it is amazing. The downside to that was having to watch the series finale end on a massive cliff hanger and having no idea at the time if there'd ever be a resolution for it. Luckily the mini-series was made after to at least wrap things up.

I've owned the entire series on DVD for years. We'll not speak of how much that cost me.

Gamblet
11-24-2011, 01:31 PM
Oh man Farscape just started on TV, gonna go watch it. :D Glad to see that many people like it on these forums too.

I Don't Need A Name
11-24-2011, 04:31 PM
Such an amazing series. Shame it couldn't continue

Madame Adequate
11-24-2011, 05:04 PM
Chiana :love: