PDA

View Full Version : If I were a zombie...

Freya
11-21-2011, 06:55 PM
...i'd never eat your brain! I just want your heart! (http://youtu.be/ZPNqub966Tw)

If you could be any type of "monster", what monster would you be? :zombert:

Make one up if you want! Let's get our monster on!

Chris
11-21-2011, 10:57 PM
A Wendigo! Always been fascinated by these creatures.

That, or a Jersey Devil.

Jiro
11-22-2011, 12:13 PM
I wouldn't mind being a goddamn chimera. Imagine the havoc you could wreak with all them heads and a snake tail.

fire_of_avalon
11-22-2011, 12:49 PM
A Wendigo! Always been fascinated by these creatures.

That, or a Jersey Devil.
Sing looooooooooooud sing sayonara oh oh oh. Sweet Josephine will you fuck me back home?

Pike
11-22-2011, 03:24 PM
Does a giant robot count as a monster? Please say it does, because I'd like to be that.

Madame Adequate
11-22-2011, 06:29 PM
All so small-tiem.

I would be Jörmungandr.

If I have to be a generalized monster rather than a specific one, I'd be a Kraken.

Pike
11-22-2011, 07:42 PM
All so small-tiem.

I would be Jörmungandr.

If I have to be a generalized monster rather than a specific one, I'd be a Kraken.

>2011
>Not being a Giant Robot

NorthernChaosGod
11-22-2011, 07:54 PM
All so small-tiem.

I would be Jörmungandr.

I like your style.

I'd be Fenrir. I don't care if I die during Ragnarok, it'd be so badass.

Laddy
11-22-2011, 09:15 PM
I'd be a pretty bad one. I require my brains to be laced with parsley, y'know?

Diango12
11-23-2011, 02:30 AM
Satyr. Half goat, half person. You can't lose.

LunarWeaver
11-23-2011, 05:23 AM
I'd be a rich bitch with a popular reality show.

Freya
11-23-2011, 07:59 AM
I love you, kyle.

I would be a wear-otter. Giant otters already eat alligators alive, could you imagine a super cuddley were-otter that also can devour fucking gators? you'd be like "that were-otter is adorable OH GOD IT'S ATTACKING ME! OH GOD OH GOD MY LEGS OH GOD HEEEELLLP D:"

And Giant robot counts... kinda. As long is it's mecha godzilla.

Ultima Shadow
11-23-2011, 07:44 PM
All so small-tiem.

I would be Jörmungandr.

As badass as that sounds, I imagine it could be a bit of a pain in the ass, being all that big. =O I mean... you encircle the entire planet you live on. Not much space to move around.

Personally, I'd be either Nidhöggr or a Lich.

Nidhöggr:

I get to smoke gnaw the roots of Yggdrasil while trolling some eagle perched in its branches. I bring an army of corpses back from the dead during ragnarok, plus I actually survive ragnarok.

Lich:

I am immortal, am capable of powerful magic and can create my own little zombie apocalypses whenever I feel bored. What could possibly go wrong?

Peegee
11-23-2011, 08:06 PM
A sphinx!

Værn
11-23-2011, 10:19 PM
What could possibly go wrong?A ragtag band of adventurers consisting of an arcane caster, a divine caster, an archer, a warrior, and a bard in will inevitably stumble into a town in the midst of one of your attacks and, finding that they may receive a larger reward from saving the town than completing their trivial side-quest, will hunt down your phylactery and then proceed to kill you.

Although I would also probably be a lich. I'm still pondering how I would hide a phylactery so some pesky adventurers can't get to it... On another plane of existence? At the bottom of the ocean? Or I could create my phylactery out of a valuable magic weapon that they'd either use or foolishly sell to an NPC after "killing" me and l00ting my place. There's an idea... and I'll conceal the evil aura with a permanent Magic Aura spell, and do the same with some other random piece of junk to create a fake phylactery for them to destroy... *Evil laugh*

Ultima Shadow
11-24-2011, 03:28 AM
What could possibly go wrong?A ragtag band of adventurers consisting of an arcane caster, a divine caster, an archer, a warrior, and a bard in will inevitably stumble into a town in the midst of one of your attacks and, finding that they may receive a larger reward from saving the town than completing their trivial side-quest, will hunt down your phylactery and then proceed to kill you.

Although I would also probably be a lich. I'm still pondering how I would hide a phylactery so some pesky adventurers can't get to it... On another plane of existence? At the bottom of the ocean? Or I could create my phylactery out of a valuable magic weapon that they'd either use or foolishly sell to an NPC after "killing" me and l00ting my place. There's an idea... and I'll conceal the evil aura with a permanent Magic Aura spell, and do the same with some other random piece of junk to create a fake phylactery for them to destroy... *Evil laugh*
Well, mine would probably be something pretty small and "camouflageable". Bottom of the sea does sound promising - finding a small thing somewhere at the bottom of the sea sounds hard enough to keep it safe from most adventurers. Even more so if it doesn't stand out. Or perhaps something like a stone, buried deep into the ground beneath some mountain. And I like that idea of creating a decoy phylactery - would totally do that as well.

Psychotic
11-24-2011, 05:41 PM
Loch Ness monster! I WOULD DESTROY SCOTLAND!

Araciel
11-26-2011, 04:08 PM
About tree fiddy.

I already AM a monster.

Peegee
11-30-2011, 02:02 AM
the thing about being a monster is that you'd just be goofing around all day with a bag of lewt. i wanna make a moorpg where mobs collect more drop loot if they slay adventurers.

Araciel
12-02-2011, 08:29 PM
The code... THE CODE man, THE CODE

drotato
12-06-2011, 05:19 PM
I'm gonna cheat.

I'd be a chocobo. Because in final fantasy tactics, chocobos are monsters. (:

Clo
12-08-2011, 03:28 AM
I'd want to be a cyborg so I'd be human but have super awesome strong pole dancing abilities. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/139950-amazing.html#post3040999)

Quindiana Jones
12-09-2011, 01:35 PM
I'd be the greatest monstrosity of all: I would be...

S:bou::bou::bou::bou:horpe.

CimminyCricket
12-09-2011, 06:38 PM
I would definitely be a Dragon. Or a Lich.

Or a Dragon Lich.