PDA

View Full Version : Bethesda are my friends

Hollycat
11-23-2011, 06:32 AM
guess whose video game pitch just got a call for Bethesda.....

on Jan 4th a Bethesda Boss (manager? executive? whatever boss is good) is hosting a meeting in dallas at which I get to give a second pitch for everlasting: the gateway, and this time I have concept art!

Im so excited.... and anxious.

I hope I dont mess up or stutter or even worse.... get turned down. This is a second pitch, so Im hoping it will be a yes, but they said not to get my hopes up.

Im so scarrecited

gotcha maybe next year, not brave enougj=h yet

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
11-23-2011, 06:50 AM
Whoo! That is really awesome.

Can I play it? :kakapo:

EDIT:And Congratulations!!!!

Hollycat
11-23-2011, 06:54 AM
in actuality, i have applied, they are setting up a meeting, t which they MAY losten to my pitch..... ill probably chicken out. tbh, i doubt they will let me inm though i do have zeni connections

night

Jiro
11-23-2011, 11:16 AM
Don't you dare chicken out! DO IT! It's a golden opportunity. Who cares if they say no, it's still a step in the right direction!

Old Manus
11-23-2011, 11:40 AM
in actuality, i have applied, they are setting up a meeting, t which they MAY losten to my pitch..... ill probably chicken out. tbh, i doubt they will let me inm though i do have zeni connections

nightYou might want to get somebody to proofread your Powerpoint slides

Hollycat
01-17-2012, 07:08 PM
I forgot to update this. So I went, and at in the meeting, and they were listening to several pitches, and the guy who was ahead of me burnt up an hour of time and they adjurned the meeting. pfft.

I didn't even get to introduce myself.

Peegee
01-17-2012, 07:17 PM
you draw? anything you can link? i'll check your sig after but i demand sauce

Hollycat
01-17-2012, 07:19 PM
I do draw, but I don't think there is a scanner big enough to show the art I've done in the last year, I suppose when I go back home I could dig up some of the (really) old concept art.

Laddy
01-23-2012, 01:38 AM
That sucks, Hypo. :(

Hollycat
01-23-2012, 03:27 AM
It does suck, and the next meeting isn't for months.