PDA

View Full Version : Ummm.... HEY!

jenovajunkie
11-29-2011, 01:54 AM
I'm posting this because I haven't posted in a while. And I blow at posting, well does anyone remember me?

Doesn't matter, what's been happening here? A lot has changed it seems!:kakapo:Like this, I approve.

JoJo

Shiny
11-29-2011, 04:42 AM
Well, Loony BoB got a sex change.

Shlup
11-29-2011, 04:53 AM
Hey, you managed to not go a whole year without posting. Good job.

jenovajunkie
12-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Sorry I should have been, or shouldn't have? I'm lost as to how to interpret that. What's going on with that new FFXIII?

As to that sex change, I wouldn't judge. What does she go by now, Looney Bridgette? I don't want to be rude and refer to her as a him, given his obvious life long dissatisfaction with his born gender.

I'm actually joking, unless you're not, then I'm totally serious... :eek:

Shlup
12-03-2011, 01:10 AM
You should post more is what I mean. I get lonely.

Nothing much going on with FFXIII-2. Del Murder and I played the first three chapters recently and I really liked it, but it doesn't come out until January so right now I'm all about the new Zelda. Which I have an unopened special edition copy of because I haven't been able to stop working enough to even breathe. Ugh.

I find it twice as funny to joke about sex changes ever since one of our members really did get a sex change. You never know. Ha

jenovajunkie
12-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Interesting, hey how did you get an early play? I want to try!
Okay, you're so joking about the sex change, because now I feel horrid. Well has this forum started to disperse, I don't see much activity.... like before.

Diango12
12-03-2011, 07:26 PM
I've just recently come back, after a three and half year leave. The first thing I noticed was the drop in activity in general chat. A lot of the old members are still here, but everyone is posting less frequently. I held two different accounts since 2001, before this one. But lost the email and password for them and had to create a new one. So I kinda grew up with EoFF. So I hope everything turns out alright for us. Welcome back though! :D

Peegee
12-03-2011, 08:49 PM
did you find work yet?

Hollycat
12-03-2011, 10:46 PM
You should post more is what I mean. I get lonely.

Nothing much going on with FFXIII-2. Del Murder and I played the first three chapters recently and I really liked it, but it doesn't come out until January so right now I'm all about the new Zelda. Which I have an unopened special edition copy of because I haven't been able to stop working enough to even breathe. Ugh.

I find it twice as funny to joke about sex changes ever since one of our members really did get a sex change. You never know. Ha

.... what have you heard.....

Shlup
12-04-2011, 12:56 AM
Interesting, hey how did you get an early play? I want to try!
Square Enix invited us to their US office to play for a bit, so Del Murder an I went. There are a few threads about it, and will be articles on the front page once we get around some upgrade problems...

Okay, you're so joking about the sex change, because now I feel horrid. Well has this forum started to disperse, I don't see much activity.... like before.
Yeah, Final Fantasy is a little past its prime and, thus, so are its fansites.