PDA

View Full Version : How Complete Are Your Dissidia Files?

Evastio
11-29-2011, 04:38 AM
For my Dissidia file, I have everyone at level 100 with full accessory slots (Life Stone farming was painful and tedious) and all abilities except for Disabling Abilities and Purchasable Abilities Mastered, 100% Shop Inventory, 100% of the Accomplishments Completed, 100% of the PP Catalog Purchased, all story modes 100% done, 1 of every item (including every exclusive weapon and special friend card items and accessories), and the Museum 100% Complete (even the theatre). What I'm currently working on is milking the friend cards from my cousins to get enough lore items for every character.

How complete are your guys' Dissidia files?

Wolf Kanno
11-30-2011, 06:19 AM
I think I'm up in the 90% range for the original Dissidia. The first game burnt me out so I'm probably only at 40-50% for Duodecim.

Del Murder
11-30-2011, 04:36 PM
I went through the whole main storyline of Duodecim but I got bored halfway through the secret reports. This game gets repetitive.

Sephex
02-10-2012, 07:38 PM
I didn't do too much because I rolled my eyes at how unnecessarily tough they made the last boss. Every advice or FAQ said that I have to grind no matter who I take it on as, and while I tolerate level grinding in an RPG, I won't do it in a fighting game. The sequel sounds cool, but I haven't picked it up for this very reason.

EDIT: Crap, misread the date of the last post as late January. I hate to bump an old thread. Whoops!