PDA

View Full Version : Stabbing people for fun.

Quindiana Jones
11-29-2011, 05:17 AM
For reasons I'd go to jail for giving, I now have full diplomatic immunity in England and Wales. I also found a massive knife in my house, sealed in a parcel with my name on, delivered by Amazon. I figure anyone given a knife and permission to commit GBH would definitely combine the two in some way.

I've already created my hit list, but I want to know who you lot would stab given the same power?

Hollycat
11-29-2011, 05:21 AM
Quin. with diplomatic immunity. oh dear.

as long as your in england can you get some pics of emma watson for me?

I would stab .... no one?

NorthernChaosGod
11-29-2011, 05:24 AM
I would totally stab a theater full of Twihards.

Quindiana Jones
11-29-2011, 05:27 AM
I would stab .... no one?

Unacceptable.

blackmage_nuke
11-29-2011, 06:27 AM
Probably no one but if this was the way of the world I would stab other people with diplomatic immunity before they could stab me!

Iceglow
11-29-2011, 09:44 AM
if you have full diplomatic immunity why use a knife? I mean lets be honest. Some of the people in that hit list of yours could and probably would take said knife from you and stab you with it instead. Which would kinda defeat the purpose. Why not use a gun, a fairly decent sized LMG with a good couple of hundred rounds to it? Sure stabbing is more personal but honestly the risks involved for someone is silly.

If I had full diplomatic immunity in England and Wales I'd utilize my diplomatic immunity to obtain a rather powerful rifle. I would probably then do something which would actually make a difference to this country and not squander my very short life (the deal states diplomatic immunity, this does not stop the army, the police or mi-5 from killing you to protect innocent civilians) neo guy fawkes night anyone?

Pheesh
11-29-2011, 09:55 AM
Mel Gibson will still find a way to stop you. D:<

Rantz
11-29-2011, 10:54 AM
Its just been revoked! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiXNUaSjXRY)

I would stab Quin. Just to see if he bleeds rainbows like I've always imagined.

Bubba
11-29-2011, 01:41 PM
I've already created my hit list, but I want to know who you lot would stab given the same power?

This thread disturbs me.

There are plenty of people I'd love to give a good, old-fashioned punch in the face... That list is pretty long, actually. But I think plunging a knife into somebody is horrific.

Don't get me wrong. There are plenty of people in the world who deserve death. But I definitely wouldn't be the one to give it to them. In fact, anyone who does have the urge to do it must have something seriously wrong with them.

Please go and sit in a corner, Mr Hatt and think about what you've done

Peegee
11-29-2011, 03:01 PM
i'd just start killing chavs. by tomorrow i'd be a national hero

NorthernChaosGod
11-29-2011, 03:06 PM
if you have full diplomatic immunity why use a knife? I mean lets be honest. Some of the people in that hit list of yours could and probably would take said knife from you and stab you with it instead. Which would kinda defeat the purpose. Why not use a gun, a fairly decent sized LMG with a good couple of hundred rounds to it? Sure stabbing is more personal but honestly the risks involved for someone is silly.

If I had full diplomatic immunity in England and Wales I'd utilize my diplomatic immunity to obtain a rather powerful rifle. I would probably then do something which would actually make a difference to this country and not squander my very short life (the deal states diplomatic immunity, this does not stop the army, the police or mi-5 from killing you to protect innocent civilians) neo guy fawkes night anyone?
And they say video games don't make people violent. :p

Hollycat
11-29-2011, 05:09 PM
Ive decided I would stab every other man on the planet. then I get to play Adam.

NorthernChaosGod
11-29-2011, 07:21 PM
I'm glad I would be dead and not have to witness that species' birth.

Hollycat
11-29-2011, 07:47 PM
.... the age of the vieras...

Laddy
11-30-2011, 12:37 AM
A steak. A nice, juicy, and delicious steak.

G13
11-30-2011, 12:54 AM
Oh boy, who wouldn't I stab.

TrollHunter
11-30-2011, 01:09 AM
.... the age of the vieras...

We're all doomed.
On a side note I would stab no one. I'm not the stabby stabby disembowel-ey type of person.

NorthernChaosGod
11-30-2011, 06:34 AM
A steak. A nice, juicy, and delicious steak.
No cutlery allowed on steaks. You can only use your hands and teeth.