PDA

View Full Version : Xenoblade chronicles to AMERICA!

ljkkjlcm9
12-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to North America as a GameStop Exclusive (http://m.kotaku.com/5864496/xenoblade-chronicles-coming-to-north-america-from-an-unlikely-source)

so its coming to NA exclusively to gamestop next April. I shall be getting it when it does. Normally i buy from anywhere but gamestop, but lord do they know how to pull you in sometimes. I feel part of the reason is that there will be a HUGE Wii gaming drought until the Wii U is released. Here's hoping we get The Last Story as well!

THE JACKEL

Del Murder
12-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Sweet!

Wolf Kanno
12-03-2011, 12:29 AM
There is a god! :jess: Best gaming news I've heard in months.

ljkkjlcm9
12-03-2011, 02:46 AM
Oh, and apparently for those that HATE gamestop, Nintendo is also letting you order it through their online store. So if you don't want to use gamestop, that's your other option. As much as I'd like to go pre-order it right now... not exactly sure where I will be living next April! Such a long time to wait, but should be worth it!

THE JACKEL

Rostum
12-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Ah sweet. I haven't had a chance to buy it yet but it's at the top of my list!

Fynn
12-03-2011, 07:09 PM
I cannot express how happy I am for you guys! :D

Bolivar
12-04-2011, 03:07 PM
^ I hope that happiness doesn't come with a tinge of sadness, seeing as now you won't be able to brag about how much better than us you are :)

Fynn
12-04-2011, 04:10 PM
^ I hope that happiness doesn't come with a tinge of sadness, seeing as now you won't be able to brag about how much better than us you are :)

I cannot believe you said that! :( You guys got way more games released than us and you don't hear me being bitter about that, right? ...Right?