PDA

View Full Version : Do This

Laddy
12-05-2011, 10:25 PM
What D&D Character Am I? (http://easydamus.com/character.html)

Do this.

I'm a Chaotic Good Half-Elf Bard! :3
Strength 12
Constitution 13
Dexterity 14
Intelligence 16
Wisdom 18
Charisma 20

:cool:

chionos
12-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Lawful Good Elf Cleric lvl 5

STR 11
DEX 16
CON 12
INT 16
WIS 18
CHA 12

Flying Mullet
12-05-2011, 11:28 PM
Can someone else fill this out for me?

Shlup
12-05-2011, 11:46 PM
Too many of these don't have answers I would put. "I get sick less than most people" is not the same as "I have never missed work due to illness ever ever," and there's no "exercise is bullshit" answer. And I am offended that the answers about school are "I got good grades because I am smart" or "I got bad grades because I am dumb;" I think a lot of people would put "I got bad grades because fuck you" answer. I also have a low tolerance for alcohol (since I started drinking it so rarely), but I don't get hangovers often. Others are spot-on though, like "I have extremely poor awareness of my surroundings."

And ask me one more question about which fucking religions I prefer.

Question 111 is a trick question! THEY'RE WATCHING US! (I said yes.)

Anyway...
Ability Scores:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 13

Neutral Good, Human; Ranger/Sorceress

Hollycat
12-05-2011, 11:50 PM
Neutral Good Human Bard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 16

too long

fire_of_avalon
12-06-2011, 12:19 AM
Neutral Good Human Druid, Level 4

<center>Neutral Good Human Druid (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 12</center>
Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Druids- Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.

chionos
12-06-2011, 05:03 AM
>_< I wanted to be a druid.

Also, I'm very disappointed that there's not a :pout: smiley. Very disappointed indeed.

Rantz
12-06-2011, 01:05 PM
All these options are like... [Extreme X] [Extremely middle ground] [Extreme Y] [Even more extreme Y]

What's your political orientation?

- I'm a dirty commie.
- I'm in Greenpeace.
- I'm a fascist.
- I'm a... super fascist. Also poor people should die.

drotato
12-06-2011, 05:12 PM
All these options are like... [Extreme X] [Extremely middle ground] [Extreme Y] [Even more extreme Y]

What's your political orientation?

- I'm a dirty commie.'
- I'm in Greenpeace.
- I'm a fascist.
- I'm a... super fascist. Also poor people should die.

Hahahaha.

The Man
12-06-2011, 06:00 PM
I Am A: Lawful Neutral Human (4th Level)
<br><br><u>Ability Scores:</u>
Strength-12
Dexterity-13
Constitution-12
Intelligence-17
Wisdom-13
Charisma-11

<u>Alignment:</u>
Lawful Neutral A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

<u>Race:</u>
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

<u>Class:</u>
Monks are versatile warriors skilled at fighting without weapons or armor. Good-aligned monks serve as protectors of the people, while evil monks make ideal spies and assassins. Though they don't cast spells, monks channel a subtle energy, called ki. This energy allows them to perform amazing feats, such as healing themselves, catching arrows in flight, and dodging blows with lightning speed. Their mundane and ki-based abilities grow with experience, granting them more power over themselves and their environment. Monks suffer unique penalties to their abilities if they wear armor, as doing so violates their rigid oath. A monk wearing armor loses their Wisdom and level based armor class bonuses, their movement speed, and their additional unarmed attacks per round.

Find out What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be? (http://www.easydamus.com/character.html), courtesy of Easydamus (e-mail) (mailto:zybstrski@excite.com)

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- X (1)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Orc - (-2)

Class:
Barbarian - (-23)
Bard ------ (-23)
Cleric ---- (-2)
Druid ----- XX (2)
Fighter --- (-4)
Monk ------ XXXXXX (6)
Paladin --- (-23)
Ranger ---- XXXX (4)
Rogue ----- (-4)
Sorcerer -- (0)
Wizard ---- XXXX (4)

i have no idea how i got lawful neutral, this doesn't describe me at all. maybe i was just unusually timid with my answers this year; it's entirely possible all the police brutality that's been in the news has made me a lot more afraid of breaking the law.

I Am A: Chaotic Good Human Wizard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength-12
Dexterity-13
Constitution-11
Intelligence-15
Wisdom-13
Charisma-11

Alignment:
Chaotic Good A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment because it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Race:

Class:
Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Find out What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?, courtesy of Easydamus (e-mail)

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Half-Orc - (0)

Class:
Barbarian - (-4)
Bard ------ (-4)
Cleric ---- (0)
Druid ----- (-19)
Fighter --- (-4)
Monk ------ (-17)
Paladin --- (-17)
Ranger ---- (-2)
Rogue ----- (-2)
Sorcerer -- XX (2)
Wizard ---- XXXX (4)

i have concluded that this test is pretty full of tit; a year's passage should not change one's results that radically. chaotic good, neutral good and chaotic neutral would all be pretty accurate results for me.

Melissaur
12-06-2011, 08:51 PM
True Neutral Human Bard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 12

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
<samp>Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXX (4)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
</samp>
Law & Chaos:
<samp>Law ----- X (1)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)
</samp>
Good & Evil:
<samp>Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Evil ---- XXX (3)
</samp>