PDA

View Full Version : A dating sim where you seduce pigeons!

Jessweeee♪
12-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Nazerine (http://sce.inkwash.net/main/)

http://chzdatingfails.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/hbf-2.png?w=500

You are a human high school girl attending an all-pigeon school. And uh...you try to seduce these live action pigeons? Let's all play it! It looks like fun!

drotato
12-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Ohmygod. Hahahaha.

Fynn
12-06-2011, 08:26 PM
I sincerely hope someone made this game as a joke... :kakapo:

Laddy
12-06-2011, 11:42 PM
I would say lol, but that would be giving this "game" a glowing review.

Jessweeee♪
12-07-2011, 04:11 AM
The obviously psycho pigeon killed me! I am so surprised by this outcome.

NeoCracker
12-07-2011, 10:25 AM
I start by using the default name, and decide against the Human Portrait option. I'm here for some grade A bird fucking dammit, I don't need no human faces involved in this.

So I start by talking with Ryouta. The 'child hood friend', or at least the closest thing to that a bird and human could be. I only wonder if he' s 'Mischevous' in the way I'm hoping he is. :jokey:

...And he just said Jeepers. Ryouta ain't getting none of this fake bird booty, that's for sure.

And my teacher, Kazuaki, seems to be incapable of giving a fuck. I love this guy already. I wonder if I can get a little student teacher lovin' going on?

And now Snooty Sakuya comes into the picture. A man who will verbally berate me does have it's charm too. This decision may be difficult.

Nageki is... odd. I think he wants to eat me. And not in a sexual way. I think he's just crazy. He IS exotic though, I now lean towards giving him a taste of my goodies. Plus he plays hard to get, I like a challange.

Yuuya, brother of Sakuya. Apperently he's a trendsetter. And a blatent pretty boy. Fuck this guy.

And wait, I"m not masquerading as a bird? They Know I'm human? Well this game isn't what I thought at all.

Oh well, won't stop me from getting me some sweet, sweet birdie cack.

And looking for Ryouta in the nurses office, Iinstead Find Dr. Shuu who wants to drug me. And I'm pretty sure he's a diseased, Ninja Rapist. Just a hunch though. Any worry I had about Ryouta's condition is immidiately evaperating as I wish to flee for the sake of my virgin ass.

Well, there is my experience so far. :p

Jessweeee♪
12-07-2011, 02:11 PM
I think they made a serious dating sim and then just up and decided to make them pidgeons and replace a few words. Because one of them butchered me with a cleaver he held in his hand.

drotato
12-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Hahaha. Why did he butcher you? Did you touch his feathers the wrong way?

Jessweeee♪
12-07-2011, 02:46 PM
He told me he wanted someone with more intelligence to be his lady :cry:

drotato
12-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Aww so sad!
A terrible world indeed, when pigeons think they're smarter than us. ; ~;

Quindiana Jones
12-10-2011, 03:02 AM
He outsmarted her enough to be in a situation in which he could kill her. Take it, petty human!

drotato
12-10-2011, 04:11 AM
Waaah!

TrollHunter
12-10-2011, 05:07 AM
None of them self-righteous pretty-boy pidgeons are getting any of this juicy high school girl goodness without taking me out to dinner first.

Jessweeee♪
03-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Bought the full version, which came out Valentine's Day. So worth the $5, though I am a little disappointed that there's no "good" ending with the psycho bird.

By the way, this game takes place after the apocalypse. A bird flu epidemic prompted humans to make another virus to kill off the birds so people couldn't catch diseases from them anymore, but instead of killing them it made the birds as intelligent as humans. And nobody thought to come up with a back-up plan, so humans were wiped out by the disease. There's still a handful here and there, but human civilization is no more. You live in a cave.

krissy
03-02-2012, 03:01 AM
game of the
everyone else just don't bother releasing anything else this year

Jessweeee♪
03-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Okay so I've got all of the endings now, and whoa. Like, the final scenario was like three times as long as the rest of them combined, and it was a murder mystery rather than a dating sim.

You are murdered halfway through the school year, and upon finding your head in a box, the childhood friend character Ryouta decides to find out who did it.

So yeah, this is totally a murder mystery visual novel disguised as a dating sim. Ho ho ho!

EDIT:

Also look what I did you guys

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzvkook1pD1qek2ibo1_500.png

I engulfed the world in pudding.

Jiro
03-02-2012, 08:45 PM
wtf xD

Shiny
03-02-2012, 10:47 PM
Um, no.