PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? It's the December 2011 Ciddies Nomination Thread!

Queen Award, First of Her Name
12-08-2011, 07:34 AM
Ciddies 21: December 2011
The Most Delicious Ciddies Yet
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/delmurder/Ciddiebite.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/delmurder/foodicon1-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/delmurder/Ciddiebite.gif

For those of you who may be new or are returning members who just forgot, the Ciddies are a semi-annual forums awards event. You, the members, nominate and vote each other for various awards. Jiro has provided a more detailed explanation of the event for newcomers (or those who forgot), which can be found by clicking here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-archive/139952-ciddies-newbie-guide.html). Please read it if you have time, it's very good.

The event is a little different this time around, so please pay attention to the rules. Now your vote counts more than ever!

This is the nomination phase. The list of awards to nominate your fellow members for is below. The rules and restrictions are below that, however they are predominately the same as past Ciddies with a couple exceptions which I will detail here. First, you may now nominate up to two members per award. This gives you a chance to nominate people who may otherwise go overlooked. Nominating one person per award is still acceptable. Second, the usual restriction that you are only allowed to nominate a single member 5 times has been expanded to 10 times.

Please pm (mognet message) your nominations to me, Award Qu. Nominations will stay open for approximately one week, so get them in quickly! Also, the first person to send me a complete set of nominations will get a gold star in their custom title until next year's Ciddies! On to the awards...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/delmurder/icons-390-1.jpg

And the Ciddies are...
1. Best Member
2. Best Male [must actually be male]
3. Best Female [must actually be female]
4. Best Admin [automated, don't bother nominating]
5. Best Cid's Knight [automated, don't bother nominating]
6. Best Developer/Editor/Tech Admin [automated, don't bother nominating]
For awards 7-10, a list of eligible members with 10 or more posts since June 1, 2011 is provided for convenience
7. Best Recognized Member/Former Staff [list (http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/rmfs.txt)]
8. Best Oldbie [person who registered before Jan 1, 2006 and isn't on staff or a Former Staff / Recognized Member] [list (http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/oldbie.txt)]
9. Best Veteran [person who registered between Jan 1, 2006 and Dec 31, 2010 and isn't on staff or a Former Staff / Recognized Member] [list (http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/veteran.txt)]
10. Best Newbie [person who registered after Dec 31, 2010 and isn't on staff or a Former Staff / Recognized Member] [list (http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/newbie.txt)]
11. Sexiest Male [must actually be male]
12. Sexiest Female [must actually be female]
13. Best Custom Rank
14. Best Avatar
15. Best Signature
16. Best Artist
17. Best Writer
18. Best General Forums Poster
19. Best Final Fantasy Forums Poster
20. Best Chatter
21. Best Blogger
22. Best Thread
23. Best Post
24. Nicest Member
25. Snarkiest Member
26. Funniest Member
27. Craziest Member
28. Most Intimidating Member
29. Most Delicious Member
30. Most Overrated Member
31. Most Missed Member
32. Most Hardcore Gamer
33. Biggest Final Fantasy Fangirl
34. Most Helpful Member
35. Cutest Couple [this is for legitimate couples, please go to award 50 for joke nominations]

Most Likely To…
36. Become a Cid's Knight
37. Get Drunk Tanked
38. Win a Ciddie for the Very First Time [past winners (http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ciddiewinners.txt)]
39. Camp Out for the Midnight Release of FFXIII-2
40. Camp Out for the Midnight Release of Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2
41. Bring a Knife to a Gun Fight
42. Get Hit by an Airship
43. Be Driving the Airship
44. Make a Second Account that Gets Figured Out in Five Minutes
45. Have Sex on the Moon
46. Be The Most Interesting Man in the World (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVwG1t-NVAA)
47. Be a Square-Enix Employee
48. Be Jon Stewart
49. Be Stephen Colbert
50. Get Together

For convenience, here is a version of the awards with extra text and awards that don't need nominations removed. Feel free to copy and paste these in your pm to Award Qu when you nominate:

1. Best Member
2. Best Male
3. Best Female
7. Best Recognized Member/Former Staff
8. Best Oldbie
9. Best Veteran
10. Best Newbie
11. Sexiest Male
12. Sexiest Female
13. Best Custom Rank
14. Best Avatar
15. Best Signature
16. Best Artist
17. Best Writer
18. Best General Forums Poster
19. Best Final Fantasy Forums Poster
20. Best Chatter
21. Best Blogger
22. Best Thread
23. Best Post
24. Nicest Member
25. Snarkiest Member
26. Funniest Member
27. Craziest Member
28. Most Intimidating Member
29. Most Delicious Member
30. Most Overrated Member
31. Most Missed Member
32. Most Hardcore Gamer
33. Biggest Final Fantasy Fangirl
34. Most Helpful Member
35. Cutest Couple
36. Become a Cid's Knight
37. Get Drunk Tanked
38. Win a Ciddie for the Very First Time
39. Camp Out for the Midnight Release of FFXIII-2
40. Camp Out for the Midnight Release of Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2
41. Bring a Knife to a Gun Fight
42. Get Hit by an Airship
43. Be Driving the Airship
44. Make a Second Account that Gets Figured Out in Five Minutes
45. Have Sex on the Moon
46. Be The Most Interesting Man in the World
47. Be a Square-Enix Employee
48. Be Jon Stewart
49. Be Stephen Colbert
50. Get Together

The Rules:
Rule #1 - You can nominate yourself for no more than two awards, excluding Cutest Couple.
Rule #2 - You can nominate any one member for no more than ten awards, excluding Cutest Couple.
Rule #3 - Do not post your nominations - PM them (http://forums.eyesonff.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=2986).
Rule #4 - PM nominations to Award Qu (http://forums.eyesonff.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=2986), not anyone else!
Rule #5 - PM your nominations by the closing date.
Rule #6 - Do not spam up the Ciddies Thread with self-advertising.
Rule #7 - You can nominate up to two people per award (or two couples for #40 and #50). One nomination per award is still acceptable.
Rule #8 - You can't be nominated for avatar, custom rank and/or sig if you do not have an avatar, custom rank and/or sig - unless you remove them at some time during the Ciddies.
Rule #9 - You can change your avatar, custom rank and/or sig during nominations and finals. This shouldn't cause any major issues, as you can only earn what awards you receive, be the votes late or early, that's your problem.
Rule #10 - Changes/additions can be made however often you like. Please title any PM's with Changes as 'Nomination Changes' or 'Vote Changes', and the same for additions (only 'Additions' should replace 'Changes' in the title. Duh).
Rule #11 - You can only be nominated/voted for one of the 'rank-categorized-awards'. Best Admin, Cid's Knight and Developer have automatic entry for all of the obvious included members.
Rule #12 - You can't nominate a male for any Ciddie with the word 'female' in it, and you can't nominate a female for any Ciddie with the word 'male' in it. If it doesn't have 'male' or 'female' in it, you can nominate a member of either gender.
Rule #13 - People who are NOT currently couples shouldn't be voted as Cutest Couple - this is for people who ARE already couples.
Rule #14 Nominations for Ciddie #43 must NOT be past Ciddies winners.
Rule #15 - People who are currently couples shouldn't be voted as Most Likely To Get Together - this is for people who are NOT already couples. By 'Get Together', I mean 'Become A Couple'.
Rule #16 - You may only nominate people who have posted in the last six months (between June 1, 2011 and now). If a member has been active in chat but not on the forums, I may allow them to be nominated for the Best Chatter award, but no other awards.

*deep breath*

Also - You don't have to make nominations for every award.
Also - Again, when nominating, please think not of overall, but purely of the last six months. In other words, if someone was really helpful one year ago, and they don't help much now, they shouldn't get that award. This is purely for the occurrences of the last six months!
Also - The Cutest Couple award does not count into the five nominations for another member of your choice, or your self-nominations.
Also - All nominations are strictly confidential - the only other people with access to the Award Guy account are Del Murder & Loony BoB.
In addition to that - You cannot publically post your nominations or votes until after the final voting has occurred - a thread can be made for them a bit after the results are shown.
Also - In general, to be nominated into the second round for an award, a member needs to obtain two nominations in that award. Should eight members all receive three nominations, then the cut-off will be raised to three nominations, and the same for eight members receiving four nominations each, and so on. The only exception to this rule will be if only 1-3 members will be cut, meaning it's not worth the change. This rule may be stricter due to the rule change to allow two nominations per award. In general, the nominations will be cut so that no more than 7 or 8 members (or couples) are nominated for each award (Best Member being a possible exception).
Also - I hold the right to reject any nominations/votes for any reason, most often this is that the member hasn't been active in the forums in the past six months.
Also - For a list of past Ciddies winners, THE LIST (http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ciddiewinners.txt)
Also - Award Guy, Election Booth and second accounts are only allowed to be voted for the MLT (Most Likely To...) and Profile (Custom Title, Avatar, Signature) Ciddies.
Also - Banned members are only allowed to be voted for the Best Chatter and Most Missed Member Ciddies.
Also - If a member belongs to more than one group (e.g. Recognized Member AND Veteran) then they are eligible ONLY for the first of those groups to appear in the list. This covers Ciddies for Best Admin, Cid's Knight, Recognized Member/Former Staff, Veteran, Regular and Newbie, but Developer/Editor is the exception.
Also - Let's keep it fun. GO! Nominate!

12-08-2011, 07:37 AM
tl;dr Nominate for the Ciddies by copying the awards in the spoiler above and pming them to Award Qu. You can now nominate for two people per award but you don't have to. Also please enjoy the continental breakfast buffet:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7a8jnCs2O00/TcKXbsD979I/AAAAAAAAAZY/5moVKRSWBpY/s1600/Buffet-Breakfast.jpg

Old Manus
12-08-2011, 07:44 AM
Sup

Del Murder
12-08-2011, 07:47 AM
Old Manus has posted in this thread. Now the Ciddies have truly begun!

fire_of_avalon
12-08-2011, 11:55 AM
Lol most delicious member.

Jessweeee♪
12-08-2011, 02:09 PM
We can nominate two people?!

12-08-2011, 02:37 PM
We can nominate two people?!
Yes, you can nominate two people per award.

Pheesh
12-08-2011, 02:40 PM
This is madness.

Pike
12-08-2011, 03:18 PM
Ahahaha what, Most Overrated rather than Most Underrated?

Anyways nominating now; I'll be done in a few minutes

sharkythesharkdogg
12-08-2011, 09:55 PM
I will chime in when I have more time to sit down and look over the whole list.

Raistlin
12-08-2011, 10:35 PM
Congrats to all the winners.

12-08-2011, 11:23 PM
You should congratulate those who sent in their nominations. That takes a lot more effort than winning an award I think!

Laddy
12-08-2011, 11:38 PM
Ahahaha what, Most Overrated rather than Most Underrated?

Anyways nominating now; I'll be done in a few minutes
I would be the only person with the chance to be nominated for both.

12-09-2011, 05:38 AM
Congratulations Pike for being the first member to complete a full set of nominations! Enjoy your gold star!

After one day I have so far gotten 9 sets of nominations, many of which have taken advantage of the new 2 nomination rule. That's not bad, but we can do better! Get them in people, or else I will come to your house and eat all of your food! You don't want to starve do you? So hurry up and nominate!

Pike
12-09-2011, 05:52 AM
Excellent. I shall wear this as a badge of pride. Or perhaps as a scarlet letter of sorts. It's in the eye of the beholder, I suppose!

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2011, 06:23 AM
this sounds delicious.

Old Manus
12-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Pike stole my star because of her inferior timezone. That is all.

fire_of_avalon
12-09-2011, 01:59 PM
Judging by the time Qu posted, it would've been ME with that star if I had a better brain/opinion.

Quindiana Jones
12-09-2011, 03:34 PM
Oldbies, haha. What sad sacks they must be to hang around that long!

Hollycat
12-09-2011, 04:17 PM
This is madness.

This is Sparta! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvYZRskNV3w)

Jessweeee♪
12-09-2011, 04:22 PM
I don't feel right being called an Oldbie when there are people from 1999 kicking around here.

Loony BoB
12-09-2011, 05:27 PM
I have sent in my nom nom noms. I hope everyone in the whole world has done the same!

Quindiana Jones
12-09-2011, 05:40 PM
Really, BoB? Over seven billion nominations to sort through? I know you're an almost sexual lover of spreadsheets, but even that is going too far.

Madame Adequate
12-09-2011, 05:44 PM
I saw the first sentence in the thread title in the little newest post box and I misread it as "in" so I was about to burst in and yell "STEVE!" but obviously that would have been pretty daft to do so...

I'll nominate if I can be bothered!

Loony BoB
12-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Really, BoB? Over seven billion nominations to sort through? I know you're an almost sexual lover of spreadsheets, but even that is going too far.
That's for your host, Award Qu, and the 'producer' (I guess that's the word?) Murd to deal with. >=]

drotato
12-09-2011, 06:21 PM
:bigsmile:

chionos
12-09-2011, 07:38 PM
I don't feel right being called an Oldbie when there are people from 1999 kicking around here.

It's good of you to recognize your unimportance in the grand scheme of things.

Also, the star should have totally been mine. I call fraud. I move that Award Qu be banned and Pike be demoted to Third Rate Taint.
That is all.

12-09-2011, 08:03 PM
So far I have received 495 nominations from 10 members! That's not bad, but we still have a way to go. Don't make me make it all up! I'm sure BoB wouldn't appreciate that.

Thanks to the following members who nominated on the first day:
Old Manus
Pike
Bubbaforever
chionos
Agent Proto
fire_of_avalon
Loony BoB
The Fresh Prince of Mel Air
shion
Psychotic

Hmm, I notice many long-time members, and especially staff, are missing from this list! Do I have to start sending out nagging pms? Or maybe I'll cut out the middle man and just GO RIGHT TO YOUR HOUSES AND EAT ALL YOUR FOOD. I know where you live!

Agent Proto
12-09-2011, 08:14 PM
I noticed that you're not listing the members alphabetically. Does that mean Old Manus was the first to send his nominations? :bigsmile:

12-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Yes, he was the first to send. Unfortunately, he did not win the star since he did not properly nominate for one of the awards and by the time he corrected it Pike's nominations were already in!

chionos
12-09-2011, 08:28 PM
I knew there was foul play involved!
Pike's banging Award Qu, that's the only answer that makes sense!
Also, exclamation marks make me feel important!

12-09-2011, 08:35 PM
No one bangs a Qu! (is that even possible? they have no sex)

Loony BoB
12-09-2011, 08:36 PM
You could... kind of... I mean... hmm.

Okay, let's not go there.

Quindiana Jones
12-09-2011, 09:11 PM
I imagine she straps on a big one and does him/her up the arse. I imagine it. A lot.

12-09-2011, 09:19 PM
I imagine you sending in some nominations, Quin.

Quindiana Jones
12-09-2011, 09:29 PM
I did! You told me they weren't acceptable!

And that's Sir Quin to you, laddy.

12-09-2011, 09:42 PM
Lies! I received no such nominations, Sir Topharle Quin.

Quindiana Jones
12-09-2011, 09:43 PM
It absolutely happened! Never trust a Qu who wants something from you!

Sir Topharle Quinnan Tonic?

12-10-2011, 12:37 AM
I see how it is, Quin.

Just got another set of nominations which pushes us above 500 total nominations! Let's see if we can top June's 1,326 total nominations. With the option to nominate two per award it shouldn't be hard! Even if you only have time to nominate a few, please still send them in. Who knows, yours could be the difference for someone making the cut.

There are still a few awards that don't even have a single member with the 2 nomination requisite to be a finalist. We can't have that!

Pike
12-10-2011, 01:32 AM
Don't worry Manus, I'll share my star with you.

inb4 someone turns that into an innuendo

Freya
12-10-2011, 01:40 AM
Qu has a gender, or at least quina did. I screen capped it! It's int he IX section! I feel like this is just excuse to ward off the allegations that Pike is sleeping with Award Qu.

Also I'll try to get my noms in soon. Just realized the ciddies were starting :P

Pike
12-10-2011, 05:02 AM
It really doesn't matter what Qu's gender is; I mean, look at that tongue and what it's doing to that poor Ciddie.

Agent Proto
12-10-2011, 06:14 AM
It's actually a wrapped chocolate in the shape of a Ciddie.

Loony BoB
12-10-2011, 10:45 AM
I thought that's what all the Ciddies were.

EDIT: Wait, what have I been eating all this time!?

chionos
12-10-2011, 04:36 PM
It's actually Pike covered in chocolate wrapped in edible panties in the shape of a Ciddie.

Hollycat
12-10-2011, 06:02 PM
I actually called sex on the moon.

Vote for the thread of pussy pics

drotato
12-10-2011, 06:34 PM
Edible panties? :bigsmile:

Hollycat
12-10-2011, 07:13 PM
Nope, Chuck Testa

Levian
12-11-2011, 04:56 PM
my nominations are in

12-12-2011, 01:01 AM
So far we have 825 total nominations. I'd like to thank the 19 people who have so far nominated:

Agent Proto
Bubbaforever
chionos
fire_of_avalon
Happy Noodle Boy
Hypoallergenic Cactuar
Jessweeee♪
Laddy
Levian
Loony BoB
Nikki
Old Manus
Pike
Psychotic
Raistlin
sharkythesharkdogg
shion
Wolf Kanno

I see a lot of top posters not in this list, even some who have posted in this thread. I know nominating is hard, but with out them we can't have these awards in the first place. Get to it!

Laddy
12-12-2011, 05:53 AM
I sent my PM to Award Qu entitled "Om Nom Nominations."

...approve of me. Please.

fire_of_avalon
12-12-2011, 06:13 AM
Laddy, I think most of us did something similar. Mine, for example, was Om Nom Noms.

/me approves of Lads

Levian
12-12-2011, 08:06 AM
mine was titled nomiWHOREtions.

not really though.

Old Manus
12-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Yeah

It was just WHORE

12-12-2011, 06:13 PM
I got a fever... and the only perscription is MORE NOMINATIONS!

I have already sent out pms to those who nominated in June yet haven't this time, and also those who have posted in this thread but not nominated (looking at you Quin!!). Bug your friends to nominate if they aren't in the list in my above post!

I guess now it's time to bring out the big guns and solicit the top posting members over the last six months. Thanks to Rantz for providing that useful list for me (hey by the way rantzolution, where are your nominations? hmmm buddy?).

Loony BoB
12-12-2011, 07:05 PM
C'mon, slackers, let's make this Ciddies a great one! Nominate! =]

Agent Proto
12-12-2011, 07:13 PM
This is why I nominated when I had the earliest chance. So I don't get pestered later on. Procrastination may be great, but not when everyone starts bothering you because of it.

chionos
12-12-2011, 07:20 PM
Well said.

12-12-2011, 08:20 PM
Maybe I should take all the nominations for the top 20 posters who haven't yet nominated and randomly distribute them among those who have nominated.

chionos
12-12-2011, 09:24 PM
Sounds like a plan.

Loony BoB
12-12-2011, 11:22 PM
Any more noms in yet? =o

12-12-2011, 11:24 PM
Nothin. I pmed like 40 people today too. :(

Pheesh
12-12-2011, 11:32 PM
Wut? I sent mine in :(

Loony BoB
12-12-2011, 11:32 PM
Tanked people can still PM, yeah? We could drunk tank people until they nominate. You'll get more than you can handle in a day, I reckon.

12-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Wut? I sent mine in :(
You're on the list. :) There was none since you, though. Well, until right now when Vivi22 sent his in.

May have to start tanking people! Let's start with all the Armins/CKs who have yet to nominate!

Loony BoB
12-13-2011, 09:12 AM
You have no idea just how genuinely tempting it is to go through with that...

drotato
12-13-2011, 04:29 PM
You have no idea just how genuinely tempting it is to go through with that...
Do eeeeeet. /smug

12-13-2011, 05:17 PM
Just received a set of nominations from the Legendary one himself, bringing us to a total of 912 nominations from 21 members. Pantz Pantz Pantzolution has promised to send his in too, so I'll be waiting by the pm box until he does!

By the way, nobody has yet submitted a completely full set of nominations (which would be 94 total nominations, 2 per eligible category). Loony BoB has come close with 93, and Psy was close with 85, but that's it above 70. So I am offering another gold star to the first person to send me a complete set of 94 nominations. If you have already sent yours in, feel free to amend it with the nominations necessary to complete your set.

Hollycat
12-13-2011, 06:31 PM
I nominated for every category?

chionos
12-13-2011, 07:02 PM
If I don't get the star I'm suing EoFF, all its staff, and its affiliates.

NorthernChaosGod
12-13-2011, 08:48 PM
Well I sent in some nominations now.

Aerith's Knight
12-13-2011, 10:40 PM
Hmm, seems like there more more active nominators these days. Good for EoFF.

12-13-2011, 11:44 PM
Well, Loony BoB bothered to send in his 1 more nomination to make 94, so he techinically was the first person, but he is also a git, so I gave the win to chionos, who also sent in a set of 94. Congrats! Your star should be up shortly.

I also got a set from NCG and the aforementioned PANTZ PANTZ PANTZOLUTION, who, by the way, became the 3rd person to send in all 94 nominations (and on his first try!).

We've broken 1000! Up to 1115 nominations from 23 members. Many of the categories are taking shape now. A few only have two finalists though (Best Signature, Best Artist, Most Missed Member, MLT Get Together). And one category has 10 members with two nominations a piece (Best Male), which means it will have to go to 3 or more to get in the finals.

drotato
12-13-2011, 11:49 PM
Well, Loony BoB bothered to send in his 1 more nomination to make 94, so he techinically was the first person, but he is also a git, so I gave the win to chionos, who also sent in a set of 94.

Hah.

Looney is a git. /smug

chionos
12-13-2011, 11:56 PM
I think they were just afraid of being sued.

drotato
12-14-2011, 01:15 AM
I think they were just afraid of being sued.
-whisper- So do I. <. <

Jiro
12-14-2011, 02:12 AM
HOLD THE GODDAMN PHONE MY NOMINATIONS ARE COMING

NorthernChaosGod
12-14-2011, 02:34 AM
DAK, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Agent Proto
12-14-2011, 02:50 AM
I have just completed the nominations 100%.

Jiro
12-14-2011, 03:38 AM
DAK, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

I'm not at liberty to say.

NorthernChaosGod
12-14-2011, 05:56 AM
You know you want to, you can use it as an excuse to keep posting so much. :colbert:

Jiro
12-14-2011, 06:16 AM
I only post where I feel my presence could be of benefit.

AHAHAHA that's a lie, my presence brings only ruin :bigsmile:

chionos
12-14-2011, 06:53 AM
Jiro's got more spam than a Monty Python sketch.

wOOOah, yeah, I went there.

Jiro
12-14-2011, 01:15 PM
When did I become best spammer? I'll tell you when I became best spammer. EoFF's Next Cid's Knight contest. You made a spam forum, and let half a dozen people in there. I posted shit loads. The fucking shinra then merged them all together and created some obese spam thread monster. I wanted to cry.

Ask Breine. He was there. He saw it.

Loony BoB
12-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Merging threads that have discussions of any kind in them is cah-razy.

Jessweeee♪
12-14-2011, 02:11 PM
When did I become best spammer? I'll tell you when I became best spammer. EoFF's Next Cid's Knight contest. You made a spam forum, and let half a dozen people in there. I posted shit loads. The fucking shinra then merged them all together and created some obese spam thread monster. I wanted to cry.

Ask Breine. He was there. He saw it.

That wasn't Shinra, that was me also spamming it up!

Jiro
12-14-2011, 02:14 PM
What defines discussion, BoB? (http://forums.eyesonff.com/honeybee-inn/131584-sometimes-i-feel-like-im-talking-myself.html)

EDIT: No this one (http://forums.eyesonff.com/honeybee-inn/131583-guess-what-playing.html) was your fault Jessweeee♪ darling. Besides, YOU ARE SHINRA NOW.

NorthernChaosGod
12-14-2011, 02:49 PM
I hate you for linking threads I can't see. :colbert:

Jiro
12-14-2011, 03:02 PM
Yeah so I discovered the threads are actually in the staff forum dungeon. Looks like you're going to have to spend the next year being super productive and helping the front site significantly so you can become a cid's knight and return to this thread and click on those links. I assure you, what you find will be very... enlightening.

NorthernChaosGod
12-14-2011, 03:04 PM
Only if my first act as CK is to ban you. Again. And not for a prank. :colbert:

Jiro
12-14-2011, 03:14 PM
Deal. If I was an admin, I would knight you right now. But I'm not, so I can't, so you will have to work hard for it, while I start assassinating the current staff and replacing them with doubles weighted to our cause.

chionos
12-14-2011, 03:23 PM
Yes, I think that's illegal. Plus, where's my motherfucking star (or pentagram) you fucking lazy piece of shit admins? Also, it's a trick NCG. They're just links to Jiro's mom. Direct links. Additionally, Jiro has no assassinating power. The rainbows emanating from his body gives him away.

NorthernChaosGod
12-14-2011, 03:25 PM
Deal. If I was an admin, I would knight you right now. But I'm not, so I can't, so you will have to work hard for it, while I start assassinating the current staff and replacing them with doubles weighted to our cause.
Even if this is a trick, you're just too damn adorable and tit not to trust. And if it's for real, then you know I love it.

chionos
12-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Deal. If I was an admin, I would plow you right now. But I'm not, so I can't, so you will have to get me hard for it, while I start assraping the current staff and replacing them with dildos weighted to our cause.
Even if this is a trick, you're just too damn adorable and tit not to trust. And if it's for real, then you know I love it.

You two are just going too far now. This has become ridiculous. Jiro has no shame, and NCG is a poor little mindlessly loyal lapdog who doesn't know any better. Get out while you can NCG. There are people that can help.

Agent Proto
12-14-2011, 03:56 PM
I think they're trying to convince people to nominate them for the MLT Get Together ciddie.

Hey guys, guess what? It's not gonna work! Especially this late in the nominating process!

chionos
12-14-2011, 03:59 PM
Proto's right guys. It's too late. Even Proto, with all of his acepowers (at least 20% better than anyone else), can't do anything for you.

Del Murder
12-14-2011, 04:35 PM
Plus, where's my motherfucking star (or pentagram) you fucking lazy piece of shit admins?
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

chionos
12-14-2011, 04:57 PM
Plus, where's my mothersmurfing star (or pentagram) you smurfing lazy piece of tit admins?
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

/contrition

Yes I do. I'm so sorry momma. ;_;

TrollHunter
12-14-2011, 07:05 PM
Hold your tits people I'll turn in my nominations once finals week stops taking up all my time... or when I want to procrastinate. One of the two.

NorthernChaosGod
12-14-2011, 08:37 PM
I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

12-14-2011, 10:44 PM
Well, we've gotten a good flurry of nominations in the last couple days. We're now up to 1372 nominations from 27 members. Most categories now have from 4-7 finalists, which is ideal.

With that in mind I think I will close nominations later today. If you want to get in some last-minute nominations, do so now.

Pike
12-15-2011, 12:54 AM
MILF told me he was going to nominate but his internet is so terrible at the moment that he can't access his PMs (or the rest of the forum 90% of the time, for that matter.) His internet probably won't be fixed until sometime next week.

He is with us in spirit. :(

drotato
12-15-2011, 01:43 AM
He is with us in spirit. :(
Nomination time is the worst time for his computer to mess up. ; ~;

Jiro
12-15-2011, 02:19 AM
Just so you all know, MLT Get Together should go to Jiro and o_O as we shared a very romantic weekend a short time ago and I think it's about time we stepped our relationship up a notch. Sorry NCG bro, but you'll always have G13.

TrollHunter
12-15-2011, 03:23 AM
I would love to nominate, but I'm far too braindead and focused on finals to do so. I apologize :eep:

NorthernChaosGod
12-15-2011, 04:40 AM
Just so you all know, MLT Get Together should go to Jiro and o_O as we shared a very romantic weekend a short time ago and I think it's about time we stepped our relationship up a notch. Sorry NCG bro, but you'll always have G13.
Eric would never abandon me.

Laddy
12-15-2011, 04:46 AM
Just so you all know, MLT Get Together should go to Jiro and o_O as we shared a very romantic weekend a short time ago and I think it's about time we stepped our relationship up a notch. Sorry NCG bro, but you'll always have G13.You whore. :(

Loony BoB
12-15-2011, 10:56 AM
It's one thing to fall for o_O's charms, but to suggest that you could move his eyes from Sara for longer than a couple of seconds is a pretty big statement.

Jiro
12-15-2011, 11:06 AM
You weren't there man, you didn't see the chemistry. Sara is a wonderful girl, to be sure, but you can't stand in the way of true romance.

12-15-2011, 04:42 PM
Nominations are closed. I would like to thank the following people who nominated:

Agent Proto
Bubbaforever
chionos
Del Murder
fire_of_avalon
Fujiko
G13
Happy Noodle Boy
Hypoallergenic Cactuar
Jessweeee♪
Jiro
Laddy
Levian
Loony BoB
Miriel
Nikki
NorthernChaosGod
o_O
Old Manus
Pike
Psychotic
Raistlin
Rantz Rantz Revolution
sharkythesharkdogg
shion
Vivi22
Wolf Kanno

I would like to especially thank these people who all sent in a full set of 94 nominations:

Agent Proto
chionos
Del Murder
Loony BoB
Rantz Rantz Revolution

You guys rock!