PDA

View Full Version : wanted

fire_of_avalon
12-15-2011, 12:25 PM
If I had sufficient disposable income I would hire someone to be a bedwarmer. Basically about 15 minutes before I was ready for bed, they'd climb in to warm it up, make it nice and toasty. Then they would leave.

I know. First world problem. Don't worry, I feel guilty.

Tell me some minor inconveniences you'd like someone to take care of for you.

Parker
12-15-2011, 12:35 PM
ahem, hot water bottle? electric blanket?

my minor inconvenience is my inability to play an instrument. someone come to my room while I sleep and kinda move my hands on the guitar or piano or w/e, so muscle memory sort of establishes itself and i can then play a little better when i wake up.

Shlup
12-15-2011, 12:44 PM
I just turn on a heating pad for awhile before I fall asleep. Otherwise it takes my toes a couple of hours to warm up, and it's hard to sleep with ice toes.

Peegee
12-15-2011, 03:38 PM
somebody should play dc universe online for me while i am afk or at work.

Pike
12-15-2011, 03:59 PM
I think someone should just go to work for me.

Psychotic
12-15-2011, 05:38 PM
I would actually be incredibly amazing at that job. My body runs at a really high temperature naturally. Everyone says I'm fun to cuddle with! :jess:

I would like to never have to shave/grow a beard again. Just have my facial hair be at whatever length I wanted whenever I wanted without having to go through that hassle.

Raistlin
12-15-2011, 07:33 PM
I would like to never have to shave/grow a beard again. Just have my facial hair be at whatever length I wanted whenever I wanted without having to go through that hassle.

Yes. So very this.

Someone also needs to cook for me.

NorthernChaosGod
12-15-2011, 08:49 PM
That would pretty much be the best thing ever.

I'd like someone to organize all my music and videos when I downloaded them. I don't really need to keep the codec and the uploader in the title when I watch House.

Pike
12-15-2011, 08:52 PM
I thought of another one.

I need someone to organize the folder where I dump every single image that I save off of the internet.

NorthernChaosGod
12-15-2011, 08:55 PM
Someone could totally organize my reaction folder for me. That would be awesome.

Pike
12-15-2011, 09:41 PM
I started once. Actually wait that's a lie, I just have a folder called "Reaction Faces". (I also have folders called "Trolling", "Rage Thread Fodder", "Doubles", etc. because I am a terrible human being.) I also have a "Ponies" folder.

But the big monster folder is one that I don't want to have to sort through D:

NorthernChaosGod
12-15-2011, 10:16 PM
Every once in a while I'll go through and organize my pictures and label them properly, but I get bored after like five minutes and give up. :(

Hollycat
12-15-2011, 10:28 PM
I'd have someone do all of my schoolwork. Forever. I am so easily distracted.

TrollHunter
12-15-2011, 10:50 PM
Someone to organize all my music and game files... and relocate them to my itunes and emulators respectively. It's such a pain in the ass to do so myself.

Clo
12-16-2011, 12:38 AM
I'm looking for a personal assistant that will

let me ride their back to work
dispose of all my enemies
restock my fridge

Laddy
12-16-2011, 01:25 AM
I want someone who could post for me and be witty.

chionos
12-16-2011, 01:32 AM

Yes. So very this.

Someone also needs to cook for me.

I think I can kill two birds with one stone here.
Raistlin, meet Fire_of_Avalon
Foa, Raistlin.

Raistlin, warm her bed, FoA cook for him and shave him while he sleeps.

I want someone who could post for me and be witty.

Yes, I can see how you would need something like that.

GhandiOwnsYou
12-16-2011, 07:04 AM
If i could hire someone to properly tag my itunes library, and eliminate duplicates I would be so happy... Two deployments of stealing music from other people's hardrives has left me with a couples hundred gigs of hell.

chionos
12-16-2011, 08:50 AM
If i could hire someone to properly tag my itunes library, and eliminate duplicates I would be so happy... Two deployments of stealing music from other people's hardrives has left me with a couples hundred gigs of hell.

Been there my friend. There are programs that will help you find and sort duplicates, but you still have to delete them manually. But it can turn a 100+ hour job, into a 1+ hour job.

GhandiOwnsYou
12-16-2011, 09:54 AM
Heh, got a few of em. I've been running TuneUp and DeDuper for a while now, but my library has grown so large and full of corrupted files that they tend to crash/hang up after about 20%. If you know of any more suitable, then dear god clue me in. I will be forever in your debt.

Wolf Kanno
12-16-2011, 09:56 AM
If I had sufficient disposable income I would hire someone to be a bedwarmer. Basically about 15 minutes before I was ready for bed, they'd climb in to warm it up, make it nice and toasty. Then they would leave.

I have a water bed, so I don't have to worry about that thankfully.

I want to hire a group of people who would remove people I find annoying from my presence. You know just point and five guys in all black appear out of nowhere and pick up the target and carry them off to some unspecified place (hopefully open traffic) and then they are gone.

G13
12-16-2011, 12:47 PM
You should play Brotherhood, Wolfie.

Pike
12-16-2011, 02:59 PM
So am I the only person who instantly has the phrase "SOMEONE TO GO BACK IN TIME WITH ME" pop into their head every time they see this thread title?

NorthernChaosGod
12-16-2011, 07:08 PM
So am I the only person who instantly has the phrase "SOMEONE TO GO BACK IN TIME WITH ME" pop into their head every time they see this thread title?
Maybe. I had that tornado JO buddy thing pop in earlier. =\