PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding something.

drotato
12-21-2011, 02:35 AM
I guess this topic goes in here.

I am extremely bored lately, and I need something to pass the time.
So I've been looking for mmos, or browser based mmos to play in my spare time. I've only come across a few that I like, but most get repetitive and boring.

In short, can anyone list some good browser mmos?

Or, even some to download, as long as it isn't going to take up a crazy amount of space on my computer.

Quindiana Jones
12-21-2011, 02:41 AM
It's kind of like this little button near the top.

drotato
12-21-2011, 02:51 AM

:|

Laddy
12-21-2011, 04:02 AM
Hmmm. There are a lot of free-to-play online MMO's. I'd suggest Allods Online. It's WoW-ish but with extra parts and absolutely gorgeous graphics and settings. That's my suggestion.

Madame Adequate
12-21-2011, 06:41 AM
City of Heroes went ftp recently. You could do a LOT worse, given that the game is well worth paying for.

Sylvie
12-21-2011, 07:29 AM
Guys, she said browser-based. Think NeoPets.

Rostum
12-21-2011, 11:28 AM

Or, even some to download, as long as it isn't going to take up a crazy amount of space on my computer.

There's heaps of F2P MMO's around now, even AAA quality ones like Lord of the Rings Online and Everquest II. I suggest checking them out! Also, if you are in to simulation and real time strategy, Age of Empires Online is a really nice game.

It all depends on how much space you consider "crazy amount". But most range from around 4GB-10GB, which is really not much at all in this day and age, what with really cheap HDD's and crazy Internets.

In any case, check out Online MMO and MMORPG Gamelist, News, Reviews and Community at MMORPG.com (http://www.mmorpg.com/) as they do reviews for pretty much any MMO under the sun, including browser-based.

Bolivar
12-21-2011, 02:41 PM
I was in a similar situation this morning and I just checked out this game called Tactics Core. It was a pretty dope tactical game but it didn't HOOK me in that crazy.

Jessweeee♪
12-21-2011, 03:11 PM
Realm of the Mad God is kind of fun.

Pike
12-21-2011, 03:28 PM
I have been playing Neopets since 2004. I'll be 28 years old tomorrow and I'm still playing. Love that freaking "game". I have like 12 million NP in the bank, too, so I can help a newfriend out.

Do it.

DO IT.

Jessweeee♪
12-21-2011, 04:21 PM
My Neopets have been "dying" for years now.

Quindiana Jones
12-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Haha I remember Neopets. God that game was crap/awesome. I remember devoting loads of time to it and taking good care of my pets, but getting NOTHING in return. Screw you, Neopets. :(

Imma go play bumper cars right now.

drotato
12-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Oh, nostalgia.

There's heaps of F2P MMO's around now, even AAA quality ones like Lord of the Rings Online and Everquest II. I suggest checking them out! Also, if you are in to simulation and real time strategy, Age of Empires Online is a really nice game.

It all depends on how much space you consider "crazy amount". But most range from around 4GB-10GB, which is really not much at all in this day and age, what with really cheap HDD's and crazy Internets.

In any case, check out Online MMO and MMORPG Gamelist, News, Reviews and Community at MMORPG.com (http://www.mmorpg.com/) as they do reviews for pretty much any MMO under the sun, including browser-based.
Cool, thanks.

I have been playing Neopets since 2004. I'll be 28 years old tomorrow and I'm still playing. Love that freaking "game". I have like 12 million NP in the bank, too, so I can help a newfriend out.

Do it.

DO IT.

This is so tempting...

Haha I remember Neopets. God that game was crap/awesome. I remember devoting loads of time to it and taking good care of my pets, but getting NOTHING in return. Screw you, Neopets. :(

Imma go play bumper cars right now.

Hahaha, I didn't even mean for it to, but this thread has brought back serious childhood memories. xD

Pike
12-22-2011, 01:31 AM
:jess: Let me know if you cave in to the Neopets, Nikki!

Sylvie
12-22-2011, 01:50 AM
It's tempting to play neopets again. Is there a way we can all hook up on Neopets? I'd be willing to start playing with you guys maybe.

Quindiana Jones
12-22-2011, 02:21 AM
I may have slightly already created another account. I was immediately warned for naming my Neopet "Mr_Smeghead", and he was... deleted. :(

Cloud88
12-22-2011, 02:26 AM

I laughed. So so much.

drotato
12-22-2011, 02:22 PM
I may have slightly already created another account. I was immediately warned for naming my Neopet "Mr_Smeghead", and he was... deleted. :(
Hahahaha.

All your neopets are dicks. xDD

Quindiana Jones
12-23-2011, 12:02 AM
I think my new one is called Kevin.

FFIX Choco Boy
12-23-2011, 12:49 AM
League of Legends, Runescape, Everquest, those are some big ones. Kongregate: Play free games online (http://www.kongregate.com/) That's a site with a bunch of flash games on it, including a few MMOs. Whenever I'm excessively bored, I go on there. You can never go wrong with GemCraft Labyrinth!

drotato
12-23-2011, 10:52 PM
I ended up deciding on Trickster Online. It's adorable. Go play it, now. I'll give you game gold if you do.

FFIX Choco Boy
12-23-2011, 11:08 PM
I played that for a while. Had like a lvl 30 Dragon. Noone to play with, though, so I quit.

drotato
12-26-2011, 11:04 PM
Yeah, it gets boring with no one to play with. ; ~;

Sylvie
12-27-2011, 10:03 AM
I tried Trickster once. It was almost just like Ragnarok, only Ragnarok is better. Which isn't saying much.