PDA

View Full Version : With a little batch of fail.

TrollHunter
12-21-2011, 08:54 PM
Failure is a part of life, a trial of will to see how you react to such an event. I fail all the time, and I've gotten only slightly better at reacting (it varies a lot) to it and needless to say some of these fails can be amusing to say the least. My inability to think things through until after I've done something tend to cause these 'fails' on a near daily basis.

Now, I'm obviously not the only one who fails, and I want to hear about your blunders. No matter how trivial, be they from a slip of the tongue, lack of concentrating at the time, or whatever it was that caused it, I would like to hear it.

I want to feel better at your expense. :greenie:

Jessweeee♪
12-21-2011, 08:59 PM
When I was a kid I was playing with my cousins and they had ropes hanging in their back yard, and I was gonna be like "wheeeee I'm Tarzan!" but I fell on my face and now I have this purple scar on my lip for the rest of my life.

TrollHunter
12-21-2011, 09:24 PM
Reminds me of when I still lived in Texas when I was like 7. Me and my brother were on a trampoline that was... crowded. My brother was coming down from a jump, and I was going up. His jaw hit my head and ended up going straight through his lip. He kinda needed stitches afterwords. 1,000th post

Sylvie
12-22-2011, 01:05 AM
One time I ran over a skunk. My friend and I were laughing for a long time.

Pike
12-22-2011, 01:35 AM
I got a Bachelor's Degree in media & theatre.

Jiro
12-22-2011, 02:13 AM
I tried to be Ezio and leap from one branch of a tree to another and climb up. It was a good two and a half metres above ground level.

Let's just say I'm not Ezio...