PDA

View Full Version : [Art] Character Collage

FFIX Choco Boy
12-22-2011, 06:05 PM
Hey guys, I'm back, and I'm wanting to see if anyone'd like to make a new design for me. With the new way that YouTube lets you set up your channel, I figured it would be a really good opportunity to get a background that sort of shows off the videos I'll be posting eventually. So, seeing as how I've only got 8 subscribers, I bet most of you have not seen any of my videos. The account name is Glodwran468, and I'm putting up things like let's plays, walkthroughs, and other random stuff. In that spirit, I was hoping to get a sort of random collage of characters from different games in the background.

So, the characters I really want to pop up are:
From Minecraft: Steve and a Creeper
From different Final Fantasies: Cloud, Seifer, Dagger, Lulu, Snow, Ashe, Bartz, and of course a chocobo.
And other random games: A Skyrim character wearing the iron armor, like in the trailer, a Terraria character in the Molten Set, Naruto, Serge(Chrono Cross), Sora from Kingdom Hearts, and last Kite and Haseo from the .Hack// games.

Now, I know it's a big order, but I have faith that someone in here can help me out. I'm also going to pass a shout out in one of my videos to whoever makes this for me, and I'm gonna mention the Eyesonff site during my Final Fantasy walkthroughs.