PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Final Fantasy

Carl the Llama
12-24-2011, 05:47 PM
Its time for a new poll, which is your ultimate, you final lover, your favourite Final Fantasy... xD

chionos
12-24-2011, 05:59 PM
So I assume the reason there's no poll is that we don't want to hurt the other Final Fantasies' feelings by getting their hopes up when there can be only one possible winner of such a poll. A winner so obvious I don't even have to mention it because we're all thinking the same thing because we're all not neanderthal morons with no sense of propriety or decorum who might just vote for something other than the one true Final Fantasy but not us because we're rational wonderful ethical human beings and know instinctively which Final Fantasy is the best.

Oh, there's the poll. :disappointed: Well I guess there's no reason to spare their feelings. All the other FF's know which one is best and they've known it for years, and they're not jealous at all really.

Carl the Llama
12-24-2011, 06:08 PM
So I assume the reason there's no poll is that we don't want to hurt the other Final Fantasies' feelings by getting their hopes up when there can be only one possible winner of such a poll. A winner so obvious I don't even have to mention it because we're all thinking the same thing because we're all not neanderthal morons with no sense of propriety or decorum who might just vote for something other than the one true Final Fantasy but not us because we're rational wonderful ethical human beings and know instinctively which Final Fantasy is the best.

Oh, there's the poll. :disappointed: Well I guess there's no reason to spare their feelings. All the other FF's know which one is best and they've known it for years, and they're not jealous at all really.

First off, it takes time to put up 19 different options, I wanted to be as through as I possibly could be :p

Secondary, did you see the winner of the last thread? No? allow me to provide you with a link ^^

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-final-fantasy/132339-favourite-final-fantasy.html

Thats right Final Fantasy VII *fist pump* nothing can topple the titan!

chionos
12-24-2011, 06:31 PM
Well there was obviously foul play involved, since FFVII would only be the top FF in a world where zombies would never exist since there were no people with brains for them to eat. And zombies will obviously kill us all someday, it is inevitable, so there's no way FFVII could have won without cheating.

VeloZer0
12-24-2011, 07:50 PM
Hm... FFT is my favorite of all time but if I average it out with FFTA 1&2 which I hate it doesn't come nearly as close to FF7.

Why does this have to be so complicated.

Shaibana
12-24-2011, 08:17 PM
without a doubt Crisis core :)

chionos
12-24-2011, 08:30 PM
As it stands, this poll is a joke. FFVIII has as many votes as FFVI? FFVII spinoffs, are you kidding me? I can honestly understand the vote for FFVII as well as the one for FFT.
Please tell me that FFVIII is a joke.

VeloZer0
12-24-2011, 08:36 PM
You make it sound statistically significant, until you realize that there are just 1 vote for each of these.

Raistlin
12-24-2011, 08:44 PM
FFT is my favorite by far. I am not making this needlessly complicated like Velo and instead just picking the "FFT + spinoffs" options to mean that I am choosing any of those games, not all collectively. :p

Well there was obviously foul play involved, since FFVII would only be the top FF in a world where zombies would never exist since there were no people with brains for them to eat. And zombies will obviously kill us all someday, it is inevitable, so there's no way FFVII could have won without cheating.

You're just jealous of Cid Highwind's big spear.

chionos
12-24-2011, 09:07 PM
FFT is my favorite by far. I am not making this needlessly complicated like Velo and instead just picking the "FFT + spinoffs" options to mean that I am choosing any of those games, not all collectively. :p

...You just had to go there. That massive rocket of his makes me burn with envy too.

And it was obviously a joke Velo^^ FFVIII is definitely not the best FF but to each his or her own--I'm no hater.

Carl the Llama
12-24-2011, 09:14 PM

It was your post in the previous thread that made me give FFT a slot (along with its spin off's) instead of putting it under the first catagory in the first place, as there will surely be a reasonable amount of people who feel the same as you.

I trust no one has any gripes with my poll not being valid (due to not having all the Final Fantasy titles in it). :D

VeloZer0
12-24-2011, 10:20 PM
And it was obviously a joke Velo^^ FFVIII is definitely not the best FF but to each his or her own--I'm no hater.
I probably should have included a smiley as I was also just poking fun at your hyperbole. :p

chionos
12-24-2011, 11:15 PM
Well, HA! You've been trolled. I really do hate FFVIII and it doesn't even deserve one single vote, especially when FFVI only has one, so there.

Seriously though, it's actually kind of nice to see FFT getting love. I think the world of Ivalice and all the games attached to it are collectively probably the greatest thing FF has produced. FFT, FFXII, and Vagrant Story are all in my top few games of all time (and not just FF's).

TrollHunter
12-25-2011, 12:45 AM
I still have to say Either FFXII FFX the Tactics series FFV or FFIII have to be my favorites. I'm gonna vote for FFIII just because it was the first "retro" FF I ever played so it's very near and dear to my heart.

VeloZer0
12-25-2011, 01:06 AM
Well, HA! You've been trolled. I really do hate FFVIII and it doesn't even deserve one single vote, especially when FFVI only has one, so there.
That's cool, FF8 is my least favorite title too. So there!

Flying Arrow
12-25-2011, 02:45 AM
I'm going with long-time favourite VII. If not for my fond memories of VII I'd probably vote XII. Maybe one day......

charliepanayi
12-25-2011, 09:37 AM
FFVIII (fell in love with it as soon as I saw the opening), though FFIX runs it very close for me.

Crop
12-26-2011, 01:37 AM
VII, my first FF and without a doubt it will stay top forever. It's probably my favourite game of all time...screw you haters.

But seriously who the hell voted VII spin-offs? Is that a joke?

Carl the Llama
12-26-2011, 03:57 AM

That would be Shaibanana, I reckon she has a thing for ZackxAerith lol, could be the sig that kinda gives it away :p

chionos
12-26-2011, 04:05 AM
Luckily this is a favorite (notice how I spelled the word correctly) FF poll not a best FF poll or heads would be rolling right now. People can like or dislike any FF they want (well sans FFVI, it's not possible for anyone to dislike FFVI) as there are likely certain things in all the games that different people are going to be able to connect with on entirely different levels. I've had the experience a few times of playing games that were almost universally hated by critics and regular Joes and Joannas alike that managed to strike a chord with me somehow.

Carl the Llama
12-26-2011, 02:36 PM
Luckily this is a favorite (notice how I spelled the word correctly) FF poll not a best FF poll or heads would be rolling right now. People can like or dislike any FF they want (well sans FFVI, it's not possible for anyone to dislike FFVI) as there are likely certain things in all the games that different people are going to be able to connect with on entirely different levels. I've had the experience a few times of playing games that were almost universally hated by critics and regular Joes and Joannas alike that managed to strike a chord with me somehow.

Notice I am British English, and in the English language we spell favourite with a u, the American's apparently feel the need to corrupt the English language and so have to spell certain words in their own special way, I will thank you for not trying to correct me on my own native tongue.

With regards to saying FFVI is the best, I would also have to definitely disagree with you on that note, FFVI is way over hyped to the point that when I played the game (after me considering FFVII my absolute favourite coupled with the fact that so many people bashed on it, I though FFVI would be a game of epic proportions) I was quite disappointed tbh, granted its a good game, and I enjoyed it, but it is in no way the best, there is a review I read on GameFAQS, I thought the guy has a few interesting points, here is the link - Final Fantasy VI Review for PlayStation: Whats the big deal? - GameFAQs (http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/562865-final-fantasy-vi/reviews/review-146235) I don't agree with everything he is saying, and there is no way I would rate it at 3/10 but on the flip side there is no way I would rate it 10/10 either.

chionos
12-26-2011, 06:25 PM

Notice I am British English, and in the English language we spell favourite with a u, the American's apparently feel the need to corrupt the English language and so have to spell certain words in their own special way, I will thank you for not trying to correct me on my own native tongue.

With regards to saying FFVI is the best, I would also have to definitely disagree with you on that note, FFVI is way over hyped to the point that when I played the game (after me considering FFVII my absolute favourite coupled with the fact that so many people bashed on it, I though FFVI would be a game of epic proportions) I was quite disappointed tbh, granted its a good game, and I enjoyed it, but it is in no way the best, there is a review I read on GameFAQS, I thought the guy has a few interesting points, here is the link - Final Fantasy VI Review for PlayStation: Whats the big deal? - GameFAQs (http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/562865-final-fantasy-vi/reviews/review-146235) I don't agree with everything he is saying, and there is no way I would rate it at 3/10 but on the flip side there is no way I would rate it 10/10 either.

What's with nobody getting my sense of humor lately? Especially Brits. And the reverse isn't true. I totally get Brits, Jonathan Ross is hilarious.

In any case, I'm largely being facetious (do we not import that to you guys?), but either way I said it's impossible for FFVI to be disliked, not that it's impossible for it not to be loved as the best FF. Furthermore that guy's a moron.

As far as which is actually THE BEST, not just personal favorites, I hope that someday an algorithm will be created that parses Final Fantasies to determine once and for all which is truly the greatest. It's difficult, though, because it implicitly asks that two questions be answered first. What makes a great game? and What makes a great Final Fantasy? And though the original question of bestness can be thought of as objective, the questions that must be answered first are, for the most part, rather subjective.

Carl the Llama
12-28-2011, 12:47 AM
What's with nobody getting my sense of humor lately? Especially Brits. And the reverse isn't true. I totally get Brits, Jonathan Ross is hilarious.

In any case, I'm largely being facetious (do we not import that to you guys?), but either way I said it's impossible for FFVI to be disliked, not that it's impossible for it not to be loved as the best FF. Furthermore that guy's a moron.

As far as which is actually THE BEST, not just personal favorites, I hope that someday an algorithm will be created that parses Final Fantasies to determine once and for all which is truly the greatest. It's difficult, though, because it implicitly asks that two questions be answered first. What makes a great game? and What makes a great Final Fantasy? And though the original question of bestness can be thought of as objective, the questions that must be answered first are, for the most part, rather subjective.

Well I guess I shall forgive you for your poor attempt at wit :p

I have to disagree with FFVI being impossible to unlike, everyone has different tastes, and while the review was pretty poor, the guy genuinely seems to dislike FFVI and he does raise some interesting points and tbh I agree with his sentiment about Kefka being evil "just for the hell of it" I always thought that was a poor plot device and it seems I am not the only one who thinks that, I have played all the Final Fantasy games and yes VII was my first (followed by VIII and then VI) I held VI in little regard, I enjoyed it and would recommend it to any RPG fan, but I think (just my opinion here) that people started hating VII because of the hype that the fanboi's did with the game, and after a few years down the line, the FFVI and older fans got pissed off with this, and started to hate a perfectly good game and slam it because of a few spelling/grammatical errors, which tbh doesn't make smurf all difference if you ask me. Now people do their best to make FFVI seem like the best game there is out there, and tbh it kinda pisses me off, even EoFF used to do this - though I think it changed after I ranted about it, it used to say something like "Discuss the greatest instalment of the series, unless your name is DREDZ" or something similar, now the fanboieshness has been toned down just merely "Discuss the sixth installment of the Final Fantasy series which ranks up there with the greatest video games of all time." Which I would still call that a fanboi's comment not as much as what it used to be, that and the capricious way they handled the World of Ruin, I find plenty of reasons to lower the peg on FFVI a few nothces, and I definitely wouldn't consider it the best.

chionos
12-28-2011, 02:17 AM
I'm not sure about your gaming background, but most of the time people don't understand the hype around FFVI because they first cut their teeth on PS-era or later games. When you've played a FFVII or FFX with its intricately developed story with flashbacks and other movie-like effects, it's hard to not be let down by a FFVI or earlier game. FFVI fanboy/girls are usually people whose first FF was one of FFI-FFVI. The further back into gaming history you go the more the games rely on the gamer to fill in a lot of character and story background with imagination. I did a writeup that speculated on Kefka's development into madness a long time ago, which I thought I posted on this site, but I can't find it. The point is, though, that there doesn't always have to be a reason why evil is. Sometimes it just is. Many people don't want to have to think about a character's back story, they want it to be shown to them in the game directly, and I won't gripe about them sounding lazy and whiny because I would just end up sounding like a grouchy old man. And because at least a part of me understands what they're getting at. TBH, I can't really fault people for their experiences because I know my own are clouded by nostalgia and other emotional attachments. Most people's favorite FF is their first, which just happens to be FFVI or FFVII much of the time.

Seriously though, SilentEnigmaA is a moron.

Kelvy
12-30-2011, 03:19 AM
VIII! I loved the story, characters, gameplay, music, everything!
I just loved the whole overall feel of the game.
The story was engaging and interesting, and not extremely hard to follow like other games I've played. There was not one character in the game that I didn't like. I <3 Zell and Selphie xD.
At first, the junction system confused me. But now I love it. It let's you decide what stats you want your characters to be strong in and you don't have to boost stats that you don't want to. I also liked how you didn't really have to level up or grind at all.
I see that VIII gets a lot of hate for not being as 'cool' as VII, but I'm fine with people thinking that way xD. VII fanboys are annoying, and I'd hate for VIII to have fanboys like that.

CimminyCricket
12-30-2011, 04:06 AM
I'm really going to have to go with IX. I really liked playing it. It took me years to beat because I kept starting over to replay the story whenever I took a break, but it was by far the most fun out of the 3 I had played before it (VII, VIII, X).

Gamblet
12-30-2011, 04:36 AM
Final Fantasy Tactics, not my first FF, but I just admire the plot, gameplay, atmosphere, characters etc.

So, there goes my vote. :D

Strange that I voted like a week ago, but commented right now.

VeloZer0
12-30-2011, 07:33 AM
Final Fantasy Tactics, not my first FF, but I just admire the plot, gameplay, atmosphere, characters etc.

So, there goes my vote. :D

Strange that I voted like a week ago, but commented right now.
Aw damn, I was hoping for another FFT vote when I read that.

Benjirino~!
12-30-2011, 12:16 PM
IX. It's not special or revolutionary, but it's everything that was right with Final Fantasy. It paid homage to the series in the perfect way, and had some of the best characters in the entire series. I understand why some people might not like it, but to me, it's the definition story and universe-wise of what a Final Fantasy should be.

Karifean
12-30-2011, 01:21 PM
Still Final Fantasy VII. I enjoyed all Final Fantasies from VII through XIII (with the exception of XI which I never played) but to me Final Fantasy VII is the greatest video game RPG experience I've ever had.

Jessweeee♪
12-30-2011, 02:06 PM
FFX! I clocked more hours on FFX than any other PS2 game (if you don't count leaving the PS2 on overnight for Negalmuur loops in FFXII)! FFXIII was a close second, but I don't think its appeal will last as long on me as FFX's has.

Darylisgogo
01-02-2012, 04:05 AM
FFVI ftw!! i wanted to say tactics cuz that is definitely one of my favs of all time but that would mean i'd have to include ffta and ffta2 .. so couldn't vote for that. I am surprised no ff4 lovers out there. or maybe just not voted yet.

Carl the Llama
01-02-2012, 04:54 AM
FFVI ftw!! i wanted to say tactics cuz that is definitely one of my favs of all time but that would mean i'd have to include ffta and ffta2 .. so couldn't vote for that. I am surprised no ff4 lovers out there. or maybe just not voted yet.

Oh I am sure everyone here loves IV... just not as much as they love their favourite.

Elskidor
01-03-2012, 01:10 AM
This list is terrible. Be ashamed. FFVII spin offs are totally different and nothing like one another, and again you go tossing poor tactics games with the original Final Fantasy Tactics. Tsk tsk tsk. I don't guess I care because I'd vote for FFVI regardless.

Carl the Llama
01-03-2012, 01:43 AM
This list is terrible. Be ashamed. FFVII spin offs are totally different and nothing like one another, and again you go tossing poor tactics games with the original Final Fantasy Tactics. Tsk tsk tsk. I don't guess I care because I'd vote for FFVI regardless.

I was allowed a maximum of 20 poll options, and if I put all the spin off's from VII into individual categories there would not be enough space for all the other options, and don't bother counting, there are 19 spaces used up on the poll, sure I could have done Tactics then Tactics spin offs but seeing as I have played neither Tactics nor any of its spin off's coupled with the fact that it wasn't a numbered entry, I thought everyone would be ok with it, seeing as you can vote on the poll then state that your vote was placed just for whatever spin off/the main game you voted for, ya know, like Shaibanana did:

without a doubt Crisis core

Yes, I realise you were trying to troll me, have a nice day ;)

Shaibana
01-04-2012, 04:29 PM

That would be Shaibanana, I reckon she has a thing for ZackxAerith lol, could be the sig that kinda gives it away :p

LEAVE ME BE!!! :(

Carl the Llama
01-04-2012, 08:32 PM

LEAVE ME BE!!! :(

Don't worry Shaibanana, I merely pointed out that you were the one who voted for the spin off's, I hold nothing against you for voting so, I too love Crisis Core.

Gamblet
01-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Don't worry Shaibanana, I merely pointed out that you were the one who voted for the spin off's, I hold nothing against you for voting so, I too love Crisis Core.

ONE GUY VOTED FOR FINAL FANTASY XIII! Lets poke him.

Carl the Llama
01-04-2012, 09:40 PM

Unfortunately (or fortunately) the person that voted for XIII never commented that he or she voted so, its also the reason I decided to conceal who voted for what so they could vote without fear of having people ridicule them for voting so.

Gamblet
01-04-2012, 09:49 PM

Unfortunately (or fortunately) the person that voted for XIII never commented that he or she voted so, its also the reason I decided to conceal who voted for what so they could vote without fear of having people ridicule them for voting so.

Safety first.

VeloZer0
01-04-2012, 11:29 PM
And in doing so took half the fun out of this game. :mad2:

Carl the Llama
01-05-2012, 04:02 AM
And in doing so took half the fun out of this game. :mad2:

I may have taken the fun out of it for you, but I think its even funner to see the truth come out in a poll, without fear of being ridiculed, people are actually voting honestly, which is why VII is at the top bitches! xD

FFVII = Best FF out there /fanboi mode off

VeloZer0
01-05-2012, 05:25 AM
Only because FFT got lumped in with all the lame FFTA games.

Carl the Llama
01-05-2012, 07:21 AM
Final Fantasy VII was the winner of the 2004 GameFAQs user poll contest "Best. Game. Ever.", beating the fellow Square RPG, Chrono Trigger.

Voted by the gaming community, FFVII = Best. Game. Ever. :p

SwordFox
02-11-2012, 02:51 PM
It has to be Final Fantasy IX.

No matter how many times I play through it, I love it just as much as my first time playing, if not more so.

A deep, involving story with characters you can't help but make a genuine emotional attachment to, an amazing OST and beautiful, varied landscapes and cities.

For me, Final Fantasy IX rasied the bar not just for Final Fantasy but RPGs in general. The only other non-FF RPG I think I love anywhere near as much is Lost Odyssey, which is an incredibly underrated game.

Besides, even Sakaguchi agrees that FF9 is the best so other arguments are invalid. :p

Quindiana Jones
02-11-2012, 05:56 PM
IX because I'm not a :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

|-THE redmage-|
02-14-2012, 03:09 AM
IX, though V would be a close second

Sephex
02-14-2012, 03:40 AM
Woo! As of this post, I am one of two who people who voted for Final Fantasy IV!

Tigmafuzz
02-14-2012, 07:03 AM
Then you're one of the two people who voted wrong :colbert:

Jiro
02-14-2012, 08:50 PM
This poll asks your favourite. You can't answer that wrong. If it was Best FF then everyone who didn't vote for FFVI would be wrong.

Sephex
02-14-2012, 09:41 PM
Then you're one of the two people who voted wrong :colbert:

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/Sephex/vampires-kiss.jpg

NO.

TaylorS
04-08-2012, 05:46 AM
FF6, all later games are meme poseurs! :D

cloud94
08-10-2012, 12:59 PM
My favorite is VII, then VIII.

maybee
08-11-2012, 11:56 AM
Final Fantasy IV because even though it was much earlier than most well storyline developed Final Fantasy games it still has a good storyline and characters for it's time.

You can tell that SE really pushed the limits of the SNES and the DS remake is just a wonderful improvement of the already well done original game.

Characters are good, story is good, music is good everything is good ! :love:

FF IX, FF VII and FF VIII are also really epic games.

Rocket Edge
08-29-2012, 07:22 PM
VIII is my favourite game ever. There were some bits I din't like about the game, but the overall impact was so big on me that I don't think any game will top it in my lifetime.

Laddy
09-04-2012, 10:37 PM
1. Final Fantasy VI
2. Final Fantasy IX
3. Final Fantasy VII
4. Final Fantasy XII
5. Final Fantasy IV

Bolivar
10-23-2012, 01:16 AM
Yay, my favorite is winning!!!! It must really be the best! :squee:

I'm surprised and pleased to see FFIX and FFVIII (even more of a surprise) get so much love!

NinjaCoachZ
12-23-2012, 06:09 PM
I love almost all of them, but I'm going to say that VI, IX, and X are the quintessential Final Fantasy experiences. The three of them nail everything that the series is in my mind.

Night Fury
12-23-2012, 06:17 PM
VIII is my favourite game ever. There were some bits I din't like about the game, but the overall impact was so big on me that I don't think any game will top it in my lifetime.

I agree, VIII will have the biggest impact on me, probably followed by VII or X.

Tonberry Time
01-01-2013, 10:50 PM
I'm going to have to join the plurality here and agree with Final Fantasy VII. Even though I actually played FFVIII first(and that was what got me hooked to start with), FFVII is where they did everything right, the world, the story, the music, the characters, and the combat system. I also have a soft spot for 1 & 2, played the hell out of those on my GBA.

Greatermaximus
01-04-2013, 03:37 AM
Sad story. Each one was/is the best at it's time. I don't have a criteria for which one is the best except for a bias.

I voted. I can't be impartial.

Bumping two month old threads is already a stretch - please refrain from doing this unless you have a little more substance to contribute to keep the topic flowing. Thank you! ~Shorty

Cecil Leonhart
03-22-2013, 07:47 PM
Although VI is my favorite, I pretty much agree with you, Greatermaximus. For example, though I love VI's soundtrack, VII has my favorite music. VIII has my favorite protagonist. V has my favorite villain. It really is hard to say that a single FF has the best of every aspect.

Araciel
03-22-2013, 11:25 PM
I just tipped the scale for the right answer.

nirojan
03-24-2013, 03:15 PM
I was torn between VII and Tactics, but I went ahead and chose VII.

Zeiferxx
05-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Final Fantasy VIII is my favourite Final Fantasy game.

Bloodnight
05-11-2013, 03:09 PM
FFIX is without a doubt my most favorite, FFV is a very close second ( I loved it's job system the most ).:D

DanielCLFFF13
05-11-2013, 03:25 PM
Final Fantasy 13 Sequel hahaha :D

TreasonWall
05-24-2013, 01:40 PM
I picked VI. Well, to be exact, it's the GBA port, as I happen to like the remixed music, the slightly sharper graphics, the more accurate translation (it's nice to have more RAM to spare and less censorship pressure), even more so the consequential bonus content, and above all else the fact it's considerably less broken than the original, though still fairly easy. Though in either version, VI features both the most advanced storytelling in the series (at least short of VII and maybe XII), and the most advanced gameplay (again, with the possible exception of XII).

The only main series game I could consider a proper rival to FF6 is Final Fantasy XII International: Zodiac Job System. I'm glad they could re-adjust the gameplay and streamline it into something less all over the place (three Arise gambits at once? Come on!!!) and less grind-heavy (I hate level grinding, but that's for another post). I also love the very advanced combat features, with enemy moves such as Perfect Defense, Renew, Enrage, Prime lv. Death, Disablega (hate that one)... Also the special restrictions like constant HP drop, no items etc. Not to mention the thousands of boss fights, and the overall dungeon design which is probably on par with FF9 (meaning very good obviously).

Bloodnight
06-10-2013, 06:11 PM
FFV with FFIX as very close second. I love classic FF's the most.
FFV - the game of my childhood, the story was epic, the job system kicks ass, Faris is my favorite FF female character of all time, Lenna and Kryle are cute, Galuf is badass old man and Bartz is really great and underrated main character. Exdeath was funny and badass at the same time.:D

FFIX - I loved most of the cast, the epic story, Zidane is the greatest main character ever ( IMO at least ), Kuja is great villain, Vivi is adorable killing machine, Beatrix and Freya are badass, Garnet and Eiko are cute and sympathetic characters too, Steiner is funny,:D I hated Zorn and Torn though :mad:, the chocobo game ''cold and hot'' was cool, I really loved the game's soundtrack, especially ''You're not alone'' and ''The Dark Messenger''.

Tardar Sauce
06-21-2013, 05:09 AM
I hate them all... but the one I hate the least is VII.

Sephiroth
12-07-2013, 04:43 PM
I. Compilation of Final Fantasy VII
II. Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII Saga
III. Final Fantasy IX
IV. Final Fantasy VI
V. Final Fantasy X Saga
VI. Final Fantasy VIII
VII. Final Fantasy IV Saga
VIII. Final Fantasy V
IX. Ivalice Alliance
X. Final Fantasy III