PDA

View Full Version : Czar Dragon

Depression Moon
12-31-2011, 03:36 AM
Pop-Fiction Video Game, Episode 19: Kaiser Drachen | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/episode-19-pop-fiction/725397?)

Wolf Kanno
12-31-2011, 05:41 AM
I remember the Czar Dragon rumors and seeing the screenshots of the sprite. Course I always felt the "Revive General Leo" rumors were way more rampant back in the day. Starting with the SNES generation, every FF got some major secret or two. FFIV had the Super Soft rumor to revive Palom and Porom, FFV had the Paladin job class that involved getting the shard from Ghido's home, FFVI had Czar Dragon and Ressurect Leo, VII had reviving Aerith and the Excalibur rumors. The rumors for FF games pretty much ended after VII.

VeloZer0
12-31-2011, 06:09 AM
I would imagine that it is much easier to quelch such rumors with accurate information thanks to the proliferation of internet game advice.

blackmage_nuke
12-31-2011, 06:47 AM
I remember thinking it was possible to actually repair the crazy man's clock.

Wolf Kanno
12-31-2011, 07:35 AM
I would imagine that it is much easier to quelch such rumors with accurate information thanks to the proliferation of internet game advice.

Except most of these rumors were internet rumors, and even when people went through the code for the games, often it perpetuated the rumor more than quell it like the Czar Dragon which was dummied out.

VeloZer0
12-31-2011, 02:38 PM
Yes, but now people tend to get their information from more centralized sources instead of random hearsay they find online.

Wolf Kanno
01-01-2012, 05:17 AM
Reue, but I must say I do miss the days when rumors like this made people crawl through games and try out different things.

VeloZer0
01-01-2012, 05:25 AM
I miss the days when I had free time to crawl through games and look for things. :p