PDA

View Full Version : hello im a newbie

Darylisgogo
01-02-2012, 12:46 AM
hello everyone. i'm new here. i'm a long time final fantasy gamer. just thought id introduce myself

Tigmafuzz
01-02-2012, 12:57 AM
Welcomeness! Be careful not to offend anyone. They'll never find your body.

Baloki
01-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Welcome to our wonderful forum, may your stay be long and full of cheesewheels of ultimate fire!

Rantz
01-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Darylisgogo, there may be a better way to tell you this, but... your arrival has been foreseen. You are the chosen one. Take this sword.

Bubba
01-07-2012, 03:09 PM
Be careful when you accept Rantz's sword. He normally asks Newbies to throw themselves upon it as a sign of their loyalty. When i joined I was fortunate enough to miss all my internal organs...

Welcome to the forums! :p

chionos
01-07-2012, 04:33 PM
I used to think Gogo was Daryl too. It's not though. I'm sorry. You look like a real nice kid. Maybe we can make something of you, but you have to let it go. Just let go.

Jiro
01-07-2012, 09:38 PM
I would like to congratulate you on choosing a username which is correct. Daryl is Gogo.

Darylisgogo
01-10-2012, 05:21 AM
I used to think Gogo was Daryl too. It's not though. I'm sorry. You look like a real nice kid. Maybe we can make something of you, but you have to let it go. Just let go.
I got a couple comments on that so far, so i added my signature to clarify my reason behind the name.

Fan fiction is sometimes much better than what the game designers originally intended the truth to be, especially when it comes to SNES and NES games that leaves so much to the players imagination. Imagining who gogo really was and reading all the myths online was much more exciting to me then coming to the conclusion that gogo is just gogo. That goes for a lot of those unanswered mysteries that conspired crazy theories among hardcore fans. That's why if you run away 10,000 times in battles on certain final fantasy games, your characters will become cactuars and will have max evasion.

chionos
01-10-2012, 05:45 AM
I got a couple comments on that so far, so i added my signature to clarify my reason behind the name.

Fan fiction is sometimes much better than what the game designers originally intended the truth to be, especially when it comes to SNES and NES games that leaves so much to the players imagination. Imagining who gogo really was and reading all the myths online was much more exciting to me then coming to the conclusion that gogo is just gogo. That goes for a lot of those unanswered mysteries that conspired crazy theories among hardcore fans. That's why if you run away 10,000 times in battles on certain final fantasy games, your characters will become cactuars and will have max evasion.

I was just being silly. The coolest thing about Gogo is not knowing who (s)he is. And you don't have to explain yourself here. We've accepted plenty of people with even weirder theories. EoFF is all about the opinions.

Jiro
01-10-2012, 06:12 PM
You should visit the FFVIII forum and look at the theories in there. Some people are mean about it, but they're really just awesome fun, right, wrong, or somewhere inbetween.

NeoCracker
01-10-2012, 07:54 PM
About 90% are batshit insane though, but it is quite often fun. :p

Darylisgogo
01-11-2012, 06:42 AM
You should visit the FFVIII forum and look at the theories in there. Some people are mean about it, but they're really just awesome fun, right, wrong, or somewhere inbetween.

I am surprised that game out of all the FF series got so much conspiracies, but that's awesome. FF8 is definitely not my fav, but it is still a decent game, and I suppose the whole time travel thing really excited the sci-fi fans as it did myself.
I will have to go check that out. I just got done with replaying that game not that long ago, so it's still somewhat fresh on my mind.

I've been on a huge FF binge here lately, and been replaying the series. I started out with FF8 ,then my first time play-through of FF13, then FF7, FF12, FF4 (SNES version) and FF6 (GBA version). That was my first time playing FF6 for GBA, but now I'm playing through FF10 at the moment ... I started FF9 a couple weeks ago and got side-tracked and didn't quite stick to it, but that will definitely be my next target I believe. I will give it my undivided attention when i finally get around to it. I will eventually replay the entire series in a random order. My goal is to complete them all with max lvl and 100% side-quest this time........ or until I get sick, tired, and bored of the game that I decide to beat the game early lol.

I was just being silly. The coolest thing about Gogo is not knowing who (s)he is. And you don't have to explain yourself here. We've accepted plenty of people with even weirder theories. EoFF is all about the opinions.
oh i know, I just realized what kind of comments i might get from my name so thought i'd be sneaky and build myself a safety-net hehe. I do agree that was the wonderful thing about gogo is he/she could be just about anyone you wanted it to be. it would make sense if gogo was baron, gestahl, baram, or even general Leo (might be a stretch on Leo). I always thought gogo was just gilgamesh when i was younger to be honest, but I recently played GBA version and gilgamesh was an esper in that version so I guess it rules that one out lol.

zhuzhuxiao
02-06-2012, 10:55 AM
Be careful when you accept Rantz's sword. He normally asks Newbies to throw themselves upon it as a sign of their loyalty.

Kossage
02-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Welcome to EoFF! Please enjoy your stay! :D

Hollycat
02-08-2012, 10:02 PM
hello, and welcome to EoFF