PDA

View Full Version : Selling games

Silent Warrior
01-04-2012, 10:58 AM
I didn't see any rules or other precedent about this, so here goes. Do say so if I'm out of bounds.

Right. I'm cleaning up in my shelves, and I've come to the realisation I'm not going to play FFX/XII again. (I'm making one final run through FFVII and VIII PC, and FFIX soon after.) Is anyone interested in taking over any of them? With postage being what it is, I'd be preferential to people in Gothenburg first, Sweden second, then everyone else. Note that the non-PC games are all PAL (en).

To reiterate: FFX and FFXII are available NOW, the rest LATER.

I intend to charge you for any shipping, which will not be negotiable besides finding a suitable option. The games are negotiable.

Bolivar
01-04-2012, 02:13 PM
I just moved to this semi-remote part of Syria to write my dissertation paper. I know a guy who can get stuff shipped out here from Sweden, but you'll probably have to drive out an hour or two to his cousins house, and put down a good amount of your own money up front to send it out here.

Thanks for this, man.

Silent Warrior
01-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Hm... Heh, right, a discussion over PM showed that the above post was sarcastic in nature. Anyone else? Anyone at all?