PDA

View Full Version : Apocalypse Survival Party.

fire_of_avalon
01-05-2012, 01:44 AM
Maybe it's the zombie apocalypse. Maybe it's a care bear apocalypse. Maybe it's the for real Apocalypse and the four horsemen are knocking at your door. We have to have a plan.

You have to pick at least one EoFFer to be in your apocalypse survival party and you have to say why.

I would pick theundeadhero because 1) super nice guy 2) super soldier 3) motorcycle.

NO ONE ELSE CAN CALL TUH AHAHAHAHA.

Jiro
01-05-2012, 02:19 AM
I would pick MILF because the guy is so genre savvy we'd have nothing to worry about. He'd also probably just sit them down and have a chat with and they'd understand his logic and bugger off.

Raistlin
01-05-2012, 03:26 AM
foa.

Because she has tuh.

Iceglow
01-05-2012, 03:36 AM
Psychotic because he can bring all the support I need.

chionos
01-05-2012, 06:11 AM
Jiro, because a bouncing rainbow colored sheep would be a great distraction.

Del Murder, because Miriel would kill all kinds of fuckin weak ass zombies to get to him.

sharkythesharkdog, because dogs are good to have in end-of-the-world scenarios.

Levian, because even zombies are mesmerized by the beauty of Adonis.

Hypoallergenic Cactuar, cause, well, somebody's gotta die.

Shlupquack, because apparently she knows how to get to the moon, and I don't think there are zombies on the moon.

Raistlin, because it'd be nice to have someone to argue with. I like to argue.

Loony BoB, because if there happen to be any young girls left on the earth, BoB will find them. Young girls are good for when it comes time to repopulate.

Freya
01-05-2012, 07:45 AM
You can't pick that many! Isn't sharky the car guy? I want him, he'll restart all the discarded cars so we can travel.

Shlup
01-05-2012, 09:11 AM
I would pick Raistlin because I wouldn't feel bad about sacrificing him as I made my getaway.

Rantz
01-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Cuchulainn. Come on guys.

Psychotic
01-05-2012, 05:21 PM
loony bob penetrated me

Del Murder
01-05-2012, 05:36 PM
I'd take The White Wizard of Fynn for healing purposes and also because his magic is strong against zombies.

Raistlin
01-05-2012, 05:42 PM
I would pick Raistlin because I wouldn't feel bad about sacrificing him as I made my getaway.

I would feel guilty and I would miss him. THERE I SAID IT.

Maybe I need to add that back to my sig. :love:

Sylvie
01-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Nobody recognizes my potential in this situation yet? You're all going to get killed.

Ultimately, I choose NorthernChaosGod because we're obligated to be with one another.

However, the other candidates would be nik0tine (because I think we'd be able to get the job done with as little empathy as possible) and Psychotic, because the more times he bans me, the more times our souls collide and celebrate on the astral plane.

Peegee
01-05-2012, 06:53 PM
I hate all of you and none of you are dependable people. Grow the hell up and maybe I might not just go visit Araciel bc he's at least old enough to be mature.

NorthernChaosGod
01-05-2012, 09:10 PM
Ultimately, I choose NorthernChaosGod because we're obligated to be with one another.
You're just saying that to not get in trouble. :colbert:

I choose Dak. He's lived in Australia for so long and if that can't kill him, nothing can.

Sylvie
01-05-2012, 09:37 PM
WHAT THE FUCK You didn't choose me? We're a duo, man! WHAT THE :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: IS WRONG WITH YOU BITCH

NorthernChaosGod
01-06-2012, 12:14 AM
You only did so out of obligation. :colbert:

Besides, you already picked me so that makes us a trio now.

Peegee
01-06-2012, 12:43 AM
\ _ /

Hollycat
01-06-2012, 02:15 AM
I'd choose Pike, at least we'd have stuff to talk about. Bronies forever.

Pike
01-06-2012, 02:36 AM
I'm glad I won't be entirely useless in the impending apocalypse :jess:

Agent Proto
01-06-2012, 02:43 AM
I see that nobody wants to partner it up with me. That's okay, I'll just have to go with NeoCracker, we'll plan accordingly and execute our ultimate apocalypse plan when the timing is right.

Sylvie
01-06-2012, 03:07 AM
You should just come with me and Julian and Dak

Agent Proto
01-06-2012, 03:13 AM
Bah, it's cool. :shobon:

Sylvie
01-06-2012, 03:25 AM
We'll... take care of you...

G13
01-06-2012, 03:50 AM
I'd only take three of you losers, and two of them have already been taken, so Bunny is chosen by default. Admittedly, he would have been my first choice anyways. The man is fierce.

Jiro
01-06-2012, 04:12 AM
I see that nobody wants to partner it up with me. That's okay, I'll just have to go with NeoCracker, we'll plan accordingly and execute our ultimate apocalypse plan when the timing is right.

I can't help but see a very perverted cat girl infested world afterwards.

I... I like what I see.

NorthernChaosGod
01-06-2012, 11:15 AM
I'd only take three of you losers, and two of them have already been taken, so Bunny is chosen by default. Admittedly, he would have been my first choice anyways. The man is fierce.
Bunny isn't even technically a member at this point. He's abandoned us.

G13
01-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Well, if you want to get technical about it, he actually is still a member. Even while gone he's more interesting than half you lot.

Slothy
01-06-2012, 01:48 PM

I would choose you as well Pike. And not just because you're a girl and we may have to repopulate someday. :cool:

I figure that if there's anyone with the knowledge and experience to rebuild civilization it'd be you. Just don't spend too many resources on developing culture and focus on building some pikemen or knights fast so we can defend our cities against possible zombie hordes.

And if the Earth is lost to us, who better to curb stomp mind worms on an alien world with?

The early days may be a bit tough, but I'm sure given my size and athleticism I could handle the killing that would need to be done (and the killing that's totally optional) while you plan and scheme about how to most effectively crush Isabella or Miriam, or spend a few turns building a planet buster before simply finishing the world off with continent destroying fury.

And, of course, if nothing else you'd be the perfect person to pass on a love of strategy games and an appreciation of SMAC to any future apocalypse babies, even if they'll never actually play them because it's the apocalypse and we're all fucked.

Old Manus
01-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Maybe it's the for real Apocalypse and the four horsemen are knocking at your door.
If in the real Apocalypse the four horsemen politely knock on my door before damning my soul to the abyss, I'm totally cool with it. Maybe they just won't bother knocking at all and leave a 'Sorry, you were out (Please collect your eternal torment from your nearest apocalypse depot)' note.

Pike
01-06-2012, 02:41 PM

I would choose you as well Pike. And not just because you're a girl and we may have to repopulate someday. :cool:

I figure that if there's anyone with the knowledge and experience to rebuild civilization it'd be you. Just don't spend too many resources on developing culture and focus on building some pikemen or knights fast so we can defend our cities against possible zombie hordes.

And if the Earth is lost to us, who better to curb stomp mind worms on an alien world with?

The early days may be a bit tough, but I'm sure given my size and athleticism I could handle the killing that would need to be done (and the killing that's totally optional) while you plan and scheme about how to most effectively crush Isabella or Miriam, or spend a few turns building a planet buster before simply finishing the world off with continent destroying fury.

And, of course, if nothing else you'd be the perfect person to pass on a love of strategy games and an appreciation of SMAC to any future apocalypse babies, even if they'll never actually play them because it's the apocalypse and we're all fucked.

This is why Vivi is my bro.

Slothy
01-06-2012, 03:24 PM
:love:

NorthernChaosGod
01-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Well, if you want to get technical about it, he actually is still a member. Even while gone he's more interesting than half you lot.
He'd abandon you too. :colbert:

Araciel
01-07-2012, 01:22 AM
I hate all of you and none of you are dependable people. Grow the hell up and maybe I might not just go visit Araciel bc he's at least old enough to be mature.

I cant choose you, Pikapoo.... when faced with the option of you or I as a meal, the zombies would choose me, and even if they chose you, they'd just get hungry an hour later and come after me anyway :S

Shlup
01-07-2012, 03:41 AM

I would feel guilty and I would miss him. THERE I SAID IT.

Maybe I need to add that back to my sig. :love:
You have already sullied those tender feelings.

sharkythesharkdogg
01-12-2012, 05:49 PM
You can't pick that many! Isn't sharky the car guy? I want him, he'll restart all the discarded cars so we can travel.

I'm a man of many talents. :smug: Does anyone around here have training as a gunsmith?

Hollycat
01-13-2012, 03:43 PM

I'm a man of many talents. :smug: Does anyone around here have training as a gunsmith?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jDXJkYXZZpk/TdncS7V8OcI/AAAAAAAAB4w/mPgeJa3rhww/s400/hand_raising.jpg

Oh wait, gunsmith, not swordsmith.

I'm a very good shot though.