Chris
01-05-2012, 11:28 PM
If only I could come up with some witty Sinéad O'Connor related joke. :(

fire_of_avalon
01-06-2012, 12:00 AM
Hi Bertle :D

TrollHunter
01-06-2012, 12:02 AM
You say hate... I read it not as that, but words emphasizing your love for us... your sexual love for us.

Jiro
01-06-2012, 04:21 AM
I missed a chance to abuse my power. Fuck. Come here somebody, let me take away some of your privileges.

Raistlin
01-07-2012, 04:23 AM
I have the sudden urge to violate a car.

sup.

The Man
01-07-2012, 05:03 AM
o hai :monster:

Shiny
01-07-2012, 12:01 PM
Shit's cray cray. What up, mang?

Baloki
01-07-2012, 12:42 PM
It's Kert!

http://forums.eyesonff.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35432&d=1325940096

escobert
01-11-2012, 03:57 PM
haha maybe I'll start coming back here when I get more motivated to type it into the url bar ;)

Jiro
01-11-2012, 05:11 PM
Ok so we've had the Ron Paul thread started and mostly my opinion due to the limited information on the dude I have read in British press I am of the opinion that Ron Paul is a bit of a bellend.

I'm curious as to the thoughts and opinions you guys hold on Barrack Obama's first term as president of the USA and also what you'd like to see if when he wins a second term.

From my own opinion, I've seen a lot of negativity surrounding Barrack Obama lately, a lot of people calling him out in the press for having failed to deliver on his promises. I find it ironic however that they're doing so. He is a Democratic president and yet the majority of America's law-making and governance power comes from the house of representatives and the senate. Ironically the American people basically decided to give a Democrat a house and senate almost entirely comprised of Republicans. Given that Barrack Obama can put an issue forwards or an idea forwards but to become legally binding he needs the House and Senate to back it (or at least a majority of them) it was kinda like handing Barrack Obama a trash can of scraps (the scraps being the financial instability, iraq and all the other crap overhanging from the Bush administration) and telling him to feed a building full of people, then when he gets to the kitchens thinking "well hell I can at least break a few eggs and make omelets for people" he finds out that no one in the kitchen speaks his language or understands a word of what he's saying. It can't be done.

Personally I think Barrack Obama will definitely serve a second term as President, the only thing I hope for America's sake is that they actually give him a better balance in the house and the senate because if there isn't a better balance you'll basically be stuck with a president who is obviously frustrated at the moment with his own government because he wants to make the changes he promised, to deliver on his promises but every move he makes is met with sheer hostility because he's a Democrat and they're republican.<!--that's what bookmarks are for yo-->

escobert
01-11-2012, 06:45 PM
I know but I cba :(

escobert
01-12-2012, 01:49 AM
and wtf is this gil crap under the post counts about?

Jiro
01-12-2012, 01:51 AM
You can play Triple Triad now. Click the tab near the top of the page.

escobert
01-12-2012, 01:57 AM
I cba to do that! It's hard enough for me to come here unless I'm so bored I feel like whacking me head off a wall!

Hollycat
01-12-2012, 02:01 AM
Bert, we missed you!!!!!

escobert
01-12-2012, 02:56 PM
I highly doubt that

fashion master
01-12-2012, 04:50 PM
I just insult them in a very very moody way without saying the immature-like words, such as the N-word.

Once a guy that I hated all my life was whining so I yelled at him in a moody way.

He responded "ok jeez man you mad at the world?" haha. lol, and he was an airhead so I made fun of his stupidity.

And I was right to do that, because he was a type of an immature person that makes fun of others for no reason.

Pike
01-12-2012, 11:04 PM
I just insult them in a very very moody way without saying the immature-like words, such as the N-word.

Once a guy that I hated all my life was whining so I yelled at him in a moody way.

He responded "ok jeez man you mad at the world?" haha. lol, and he was an airhead so I made fun of his stupidity.

And I was right to do that, because he was a type of an immature person that makes fun of others for no reason.

Best Newbie 2012

Hollycat
01-13-2012, 09:06 PM

Best Newbie 2012

AHEM
Worst spammer 2011 and 12 (summer)

Even when pinkie pie loses, pinkie pie wins.

EDIT: I completely misread the above post.

Shattered Dreamer
01-13-2012, 09:47 PM

Most unsurprising ban winner for 2012 :lol: