PDA

View Full Version : Just Cause 2

Hollycat
01-10-2012, 04:08 AM
This is now my favorite game ever, I just spent an hour figuring out how to land my tiny plane on a big plane while it was in the air, I then got in the big plane, found another plane (at this point the little plane fell off and probably squished some preschooler on his first day of school or something). I found another plane, this one slightly smaller than mine, and linked them together. Activate hilarity, the planes began to spin in circles around the center of the line, faster and faster, before finally crashing into a partyblimp, which I safely grappled onto, getting attacked by the bouncers, using my link to send them one by one over the edge of the blimp to the hard hard waters below. I then bought a tiny plane on the blimp, and flew it over a mysterious island, where it exploded in the air, and now I am about to reinact the show lost.

This game is the best thing since cupcakes.

Jiro
01-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Just Cause 2 was incredibly fun to just run around and do shenanigans. I liked in like one of the very first missions where you're on the roof of the car and being chased. I just used my grapple, attached it to the pursuers and then to the road. They drive for a little bit and then flip over a la Batman The Dark Knight and the Joker's truck.

Awesome.

Quindiana Jones
01-11-2012, 11:01 AM
Absolutely fantastic game. The hook shot being on a par with jet packs in making games infinitely better.

Also, you know how buying stuff is really annoying with the cutscenes? Well, I found that equipping my SMG and zooming in (R3) on the ground allowed you to skip the bullshit and immediately cut to the catalogue and back. After many, many hours playing this game over many year, I only just found that out. Hmph.