PDA

View Full Version : I hate Rachael Ray

Sylvie
01-10-2012, 03:41 PM
I woke up this morning, turned on my TV, and Rachael Ray was on there with Emeril acting like a huge bitch, as per usual. Making bacon-infused sandwiches and being a general cow.

Anyway, discuss your least favorite celebrities or TV personalities and why they suck.

Peegee
01-10-2012, 03:52 PM
>general cow
xDD
I'm glad you're back

This is a mean thing to say but I can't stand any female news anchors (because I think they're all [especially] stupid), and because of that I'm glad that there's an entire swarm of internet perverts posting videos of them.

Apparently they're paid to flash the public on purpose (at least on fox news). Nice to know that even in 2012 women have no purpose other than as sex fodder.

Jessweeee♪
01-10-2012, 03:54 PM
I hate Rachel Ray because she came here for her $40 a Day show and ate at my favorite restaurant and after that it mysteriously closed :nonono:

Sylvie
01-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Apparently they're paid to flash the public on purpose (at least on fox news). Nice to know that even in 2012 women have no purpose other than as sex fodder.
Do you have any source material that can confirm this? Not only would I like footage of Fox women flashing their tits, but I want to know that this is true. If you have the goods, PM that tit. :jokey:

chionos
01-10-2012, 04:38 PM
The entire cast of Jersey Shore's an obvious answer. Anybody on MTV. The guy who hosts The Amazing Race, hate that guy. Weathermen are almost always annoying, especially in the morning, and especially when they're wrong, which is always.

Sylvie
01-10-2012, 04:44 PM
I want to freeze time to where Gary Coleman was a kid on Diff'rent Strokes, and then I want to beat the shit out of him and lock him in a cage.

Psychotic
01-10-2012, 05:31 PM
I want to put Rachael Ray into a box and then she and I would live in the box and all we'd have would be each other. No food, no clothes, no possessions, just me and Rachael Ray in a box for the rest of our lives. Is that weird?

Also, who is Rachael Ray?

Sylvie
01-10-2012, 05:37 PM
you do not want to know.

Psychotic
01-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Well I kind of do seeing as how I've just pledged to spend the rest of my days with her in a box. I am pretty sure posting in a thread on a Final Fantasy internet forum is a legally binding contract.

Jessweeee♪
01-10-2012, 05:43 PM
She is a lady with a lot of cooking and food related shows. Like Martha Stewart, but exclusively with food.

Peegee
01-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Do you have any source material that can confirm this? Not only would I like footage of Fox women flashing their tits, but I want to know that this is true. If you have the goods, PM that tit. :jokey:

Look up fox news upskirts. Then look at their faces. They obviously are looking for cues

Sylvie
01-10-2012, 05:59 PM
That isn't yielding anything of interest.

Peegee
01-10-2012, 06:08 PM
That isn't yielding anything of interest.

You're thinking I'm insinuating a huge non-conspiracy.

I'm just saying that news companies have their female anchors whore themselves on camera. Why is this not obvious? They're women. It's 2012. They have no purpose other than to be sex organs. Duh.

Sylvie
01-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Oh, you're just trolling for no interesting reason again.

NorthernChaosGod
01-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Pretty much anyone on MTV these days (Jersey Shore especially) and all the people on the Kardashian show. When did it become okay to broadcast the lives of the mentally challenged?

chionos
01-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Pretty much anyone on MTV these days (Jersey Shore especially) and all the people on the Kardashian show. When did it become okay to broadcast the lives of the mentally challenged?

I think it happened at the moment the average IQ of people watching TV dropped below 100, which was sometime in 2001.

Peegee
01-10-2012, 08:11 PM
Oh, you're just trolling for no interesting reason again.

I'm trolling? Are you saying my accusation is false?

I also dislike Will Farrell.

Parker
01-10-2012, 09:58 PM
is that the one who got a ham to the face

that was ace