PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

Mahad
01-10-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm new here, so this is my intro post. I've been playing FF for about 5 or 6 years now, my favorite being CC:FFVII. Sadly, I haven't played 7, 8 or 9. I'm currently still trying to get through 13. Any questions let me know! C you around!

chionos
01-10-2012, 10:13 PM
I'm new here, so this is my intro post. I've been playing FF for about 5 or 6 years now, my favorite being CC:FFVII. Sadly, I haven't played 7, 8 or 9. I'm currently still trying to get through 13. Any questions let me know! C you around!

Wha....?

Jiro
01-10-2012, 10:22 PM
Maybe he doesn't have a PS1 or compatible console to play them on.

Welcome, anyway!

NeoCracker
01-10-2012, 11:56 PM
I COULD use this time to plug the Babe tournament to the newbie, but instead welcome aboard!

Bubba
01-11-2012, 01:30 PM
LFC? Can I assume you're a dirty scouser?!!! I'm a filthy Manc so can't really say anything!

Only joking, mate. Welcome to the forums!

If you loved Crisis Core then you should definitely crack on with FFVII once you've finished FFXIII.

Rantz
01-11-2012, 03:05 PM
Welcome, dudebro. Enjoy the buffet.

demondude
01-11-2012, 06:40 PM
hi nobody wants you here.

Mahad
01-11-2012, 09:22 PM

Wha....?

Yeah, I know. Every one always sort of yells at me for that, but I just have too many other games to get through right now and I don't a console to play it on right now.

But I have played CC:FFVII (:

LFC? Can I assume you're a dirty scouser?!!! I'm a filthy Manc so can't really say anything!

Only joking, mate. Welcome to the forums!

If you loved Crisis Core then you should definitely crack on with FFVII once you've finished FFXIII.

I'm actually in a bit of hurry to finish off XIII to start XIII-2 when it comes out.

And yes, I'm LFC fan!

Thanks all for the welcoming posts!

Pike
01-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Welcome friend! Don't worry about demondude, that's just how he expresses his love. And don't worry about the rest of the forum, uh... shenanigans right now. Actually, you might, um... want to hide out for a bit while that whole thing takes it course.

Ultima Shadow
01-12-2012, 12:25 AM
I COULD use this time to plug the Babe tournament to the newbie, but instead welcome aboard!
Your perverted soul isn't rotten and corrupt enough to perform such a simple selfish task? You clearly need to eat more SARDINES!

...so I shall perform the task in your stead!

Welcome, LFC! As a member of these forums, you are so very totally required to vote in this amazingly awesome...

...Video Game Babe Tournament! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/141107-video-game-babe-tournament.html)

:greenie:

Hollycat
01-12-2012, 01:13 AM
The one you really need to fear is chionos. He's a http://s12.bdbphotos.com/images/80x104/c/5/c5ly2hvextrdrtr.jpg

Tigmafuzz
01-13-2012, 03:20 AM
I saw the thread title and thought of the Fonz. Silly me. Wishful thinking.
But welcome anyway "dudebro."

Loony BoB
01-13-2012, 03:43 PM
'ello, LFC. I'm a Manchester United fan, and as such we are sworn enemies. Speaking of sworn enemies, there is another LFC fan around here called Psychotic. You can discuss such sworn enemy things that sworn enemies discuss in this thread: http://forums.eyesonff.com/lounge/137427-2011-2012-english-football-season-ian-rush-appreciation-thread-13.html

Seriously though, welcome to EoFF and I hope you enjoy posting here. Definitely post in that thread, though! The more people from the various clubs, the better.

Bubba
01-13-2012, 09:51 PM
'ello, LFC. I'm a Manchester United fan, and as such we are sworn enemies

U-N-I-T-E-D!!! Utd are the team for me!!!

Sorry... not the thread for these kind of comments. Anyway, you'll be fine on here. Me, you, Loony Bob and Psychotic can keep all our football-related arguments to the above thread!