PDA

View Full Version : TEASE

Peegee
01-11-2012, 05:04 PM
MAKE A POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH SOMEBODY TEASING YOU WITH SOMETHING YOU WANTED TO HAPPEN BUT IT NEVER HAPPENED

WHEN YOU SAY THAT A PERSON IS BANNED FOREVER, IT DOESN'T MEAN A FEW HOURS!

Jiro
01-11-2012, 05:09 PM
I am disappoint with Paul. What he should definitely have mentioned imho is that a massive longstanding tradition this game left us with. Every time we meet up and cross a bridge, any bridge we always start quoting "The Hudson River, 2 years ago!" in really gruff voices. Simultaneously usually this has done everything from draw weird and frightened looks to knowing smiles, and laughs.

Still I really enjoyed 2 for it's game play, I also did enjoy the story line though I understand what the other guys are saying about 1 and 3. I've never played 4 and to be fair I'm not too sure I want to play 4 after hearing so many bad opinions on it. I mean Metal Gear is one of my favourite series on the Playstation and somehow I feel like I'd love the game play on it but would hate the story. Something which would be a shame considering I have thoroughly enjoyed all 3 of the Metal Gear Solid Series I have played. Still if I ever decide the time is ripe to buy a PS3 you can guarantee that MGS4 will be one of the few games I ever buy for it.

The Metal Gear games have always had awesome soundtracks and 2 was certainly no exception. I definitely feel that the main theme peaked in 2 even if the very end half minute or so of the 3rd's soundtrack has got a huge amount of merit to it.

Metal Gear Solid full theme.
Metal Gear Solid 2 full theme.
Metal Gear Solid 3 full theme.
Metal Gear Solid 4 full theme.

The main changes to the theme song for MGS4 was due to the fact that Konami got sued by the Russians who claimed the "motif" theme music used across the first 3 games was essentially plagiarism of a Russian song by Georgy Vasilevich Sviridov called The Winter Road composed in 1974. I think there's a definite case for it. As a direct result of the lawsuit they were unable to use the original motif theme song present in 1 through to 3 for 4 but they were granted the right to use the remixed version from MGS3 as it was decided that the remixed version was in itself it's own creation. Though I will given the choice take a listen to the orchestrated MGS theme I prefer the MGS theme to the song it was plagiarized from.

The Man
01-11-2012, 05:28 PM
what the smurf is going on here. I'm assuming these are joke bans but srsly.

Chris
01-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Bewildered by these bewildering bans. oO

Also, it happened, but disappointing, it turned out to be:

Once upon A time ABC New Tv series Trailer - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rga4rp4j5TY)

Ultimate tease!

I Don't Need A Name
01-11-2012, 08:21 PM
That time when they said that they were gonna throw Jiro off the top of Syndey Opera House but never did it :[

Jiro
01-11-2012, 08:57 PM
You will only have to wait a few more months. I promised you I would, and I will be there before I get back home. It'll be one to remember.

escobert
01-11-2012, 10:39 PM
Everyone annoys me! I hate all equally however ^_^

Peegee
01-11-2012, 10:39 PM
http://i39.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/dpembl.jpg

escobert
01-11-2012, 10:42 PM
NO! BAD PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

escobert
01-11-2012, 10:42 PM
wtf go away you non existent space! I NEVER HIT THE SPACE BAR :mad2:

Peegee
01-11-2012, 10:52 PM
ASL OP?

escobert
01-11-2012, 10:57 PM
:love: