PDA

View Full Version : What FF universe would you most want to visit and why ?

GBaxter
01-13-2012, 05:03 AM
If you could travel to any Final Fantasy universe, which one/s would you most want to go to and please say why, in terms of what you'd (humorously or seriously) get up to there.

Gamblet
01-13-2012, 12:41 PM
Ivalice FFT, the place has that magical feeling somehow. All the people in the world can be different classes.. You get the point?

Tigmafuzz
01-16-2012, 03:59 PM
Whichever universe has more Final Fantasy games to play.

Hollycat
01-16-2012, 04:28 PM
Ivalice circa ffta2

The viera's will magic me into a viera, and I can go chat with some gria.

gria are the second best race.

Jiro
01-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Final Fantasy VIII. In addition to being able to join a mildly militaristic academy, the world of VIII is also one of the most interconnected. I mean, you can actually realistically travel the world without being a supersoldier or having your own airship. It's like the real world only better.

Mirage
01-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Vana'diel pre-abyssea, cause Abyssea kinda... changes the lore and story to something silly. Another strong contender is Ivalice around the time FFXII happened. Not necessarily during the events in the game, I just want to have about the same tech level as what's available in FF12.

Hollycat
01-17-2012, 01:20 PM
Vana'diel pre-abyssea, cause Abyssea kinda... changes the lore and story to something silly. Another strong contender is Ivalice around the time FFXII happened. Not necessarily during the events in the game, I just want to have about the same tech level as what's available in FF12.

in that case choose ffta2, it takes place about 3 years later, and introduces a new race.

Mirage
01-17-2012, 01:41 PM
Well, if I sort of don't die instantly, I'll probably live for 3 more years after getting there.

Flying Arrow
01-17-2012, 02:37 PM
FFVIII's easily. Very little misery when compared to just about every other game in the series. A little bit of militarism, but I can deal with it. It's the only game where I can visit every single town and think, 'yeah I can see why people would live here because I'd live here too.' I'm convinced that the reason I cut VIII so much slack is because it has places in it like Balamb Town, Timber, Winhill, Dollet, Fisherman's Horizon, Deling City, etc.

ShinGundam
01-17-2012, 03:00 PM
I would say VIII has really diverse locales, i wouldn't mind a house in Dollet near the harbor or visiting that cafe VIII <3. I love IX world too, that game has it own sense of beauty.

Now full 3d rendered FF may not be as refined as 2D/Prerendered FF currently but I like Tokyo metropolitan area and Piazza san marco in Versus XIII.

Darylisgogo
01-17-2012, 03:18 PM
FFIV world FTW! I'd go live with the dwarves underground and mine for adamantite and flirt with Luca. Lali-ho!:luca:

no I'd probably pick Ivalice - FFT era. I'd become a knight of some sort so I could learn those awesome moves like Stasis Sword, Lightning Stab, and Crushing Punch, or Night Sword. I would eventually have the freedom to switch classes of course and I could relax and get drunk at a town bar with Beowulf, maybe even ally up with Death Corps if I'm low on gill. I'd go find Cloud and Aerith and tell them to go back to their game where they belongs and leave Ivalice alone! Gosh, I used to have dreams about that game when I was younger lol.

TrollHunter
01-18-2012, 01:45 AM
Ivalice sounds like one of the few where I wouldn't die instantly. Not entirely sure which era though... probably A2

canislupus
01-18-2012, 01:41 PM
FFVII golden saucer would be interesting ^^

Lamia
01-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Final Fantasy IX. I would hang out in Treno. :cool: