PDA

View Full Version : My Big Miscreation: Suppression is Enchanting

Sylvie
01-22-2012, 10:19 AM
Hello EoFF!

Do you encourage genetic experiments and "playing God"?
Do you like getting into fist fights or playing mind games on the naive?
Do you suffer from unpredictable nervous breakdowns with dispassion and sometimes even dissociating antipathy that digests a bleach that pales the eyes and wets the entity?
Do you find appreciation in the musicality presented when an entire band and their equipment is being battered down a flight of stairs?
Do you accept crude expressionist reflections of instability as an art form?
Do you hold a degree of honor for amorality and tasteless humor?
Do you emit a grotesque allure?
Do you smoke cigarettes because you genuinely like to?
Do you endanger yourself and others for a cheap thrill when you're bored?

None of you are angels, you said YES at some point. I have no television show for you to find indulgence in together. My Little Pony might get you off and it might not, but this is for Your Big Miscreation, not your tiny ponies on the tube. We all have our beasts, monsters, demons, villains, etc. that we need to let out of the cage. And as you've likely noticed while reading this post, it is a shameless edition of the My Little Pony thread, courtesy of that Mother I'd like to Fornicate.

Is this where you act like a barrel of grease fire and create piss moaning with a studded jacket and a mohawk because you're angsty and you want to destroy something out of youthful confusion? No, absolutely not. This is where anyone is welcome to indulge, maturely, in their own and other peoples' unsavory pleasures and less than humane fixations. This can remain mature and cultured if you don't associate it with being a vindictive high school sourpuss out for revenge. Class, people, discordia has class. A lot of people who distinctly aren't preadolescent girls are big fans of danger, sadomasochism, and mature unorthodox emotional riddlings that just seem a bit out of place to express in other places. And for good reason!

** Rubicante was a villain in Final Fantasy IV. Remember how chivalrous and respectable he was as an adversary? Act like Rubicante. Keep 4chan dribble out. Minimal pony/brony shit considering this is it's evil twin thread, where your big miscreation is whatever it truly may reside as within your infrastructure and impish soul dwellings.

For a base blossoming,
Essential Question: How much do you truly get off on being in the middle of a situation that is about to explode due to people becoming increasingly volatile towards one another? How much do you like the feel in the air that there's going to be a fight?

AVE SATANAS!

If this would be better suited in EoEO, in order to cut down on crap and reckless approaches, please do move it.

Parker
01-22-2012, 10:51 AM
I enjoy it, even if I am not directly involved with the situation. I keep that feeling to myself tho, even if I'm trying to calm the situation.

I don't cheer on violence and I don't advocate it but there's always that feeling of tension that is somewhat enjoyable in an adrenaline rush kinda way.

Sylvie
01-22-2012, 11:10 AM
But what level of intensity tells you to stop? What snaps you back in place?

Quindiana Jones
01-22-2012, 12:13 PM
I literally get off on it.

Old Manus
01-22-2012, 12:18 PM
Sociopaths of the world unite

Sylvie
01-22-2012, 12:28 PM
I see the fiends are picking up the sticks, how excellent.

Also, Quin, please make yourself at home.

Is anyone interested in contributing to an open letter that will be sent to a video game company about an MLB baseball game not offering the ability to psychologically condition the opposing team through pitching the ball and hitting the batter for doing certain things? I have a rough draft. If enough people contribute their fine opinions, we could publicize it and mail it in decor that the company wouldn't dare ignore.

Quindiana Jones
01-22-2012, 12:29 PM
Jaded misanthropes of the world fuck off and leave me alone.

Sylvie
01-22-2012, 12:35 PM
I'm honored to have a quoted plaque shining on what used to be your delayed signature. It's all you, Quin. Red car, taking care of a certain species, and getting paid in women.

Quindiana Jones
01-22-2012, 05:27 PM
I would like a baseball game in which you can attack other players.

Sylvie
01-22-2012, 05:54 PM
Good. Posting the rough draft in a spoiler. Please add what you wish.

"Hello, I turned on the video game this evening and much to my displeasure, it seems that I cannot throw the baseball purposely at the batter. I would like for him to understand who is in charge, and that I am willing to break bones. His small helmet will not protect his exposed body. I'm displeased with not only the lackluster injuries inflicted upon the batter when I do purposely hit them with it, but that the AI is poorly designed and the players simply do not soften up or submit to my "game plan" after enough violent behavior. I also am displeased with the the fact that when I am batting, I cannot hit a homerun and also skillfully fling the bat so that it hits the Umpire and/or catcher. If this is the future of video games, then where is my free will? I want to play MLB my way. I want the stakes higher than ever before. I don't want to play baseball. I want to play hardball.

Please send me the uncensored debug mode version of the video game. I know you guys use these features to get pinpoint physics and realism, and I cannot understand why you would exlude them from the game. I have even inputted dozens of codes on my Gameshark, and none of them allow me to have it my way. Maybe you could learn a thing or two from Burger King. I simply won't play this video game if I can't have it my way.

Sincerelly,

Prince Sylvester II

P.S.
Don't doubt me, I will redesign baseball as our country knows it."

Tigmafuzz
01-23-2012, 02:41 AM
Add a paragraph asking why they're still making shitty MLB games in the first place.

Sylvie
01-25-2012, 04:53 AM
It's an open letter. You do that, so it adds a variety of accounts that support the demand.

Rianoa
01-28-2012, 12:03 AM
Do you encourage genetic experiments and "playing God"?

I do on the sims 2 :cool:

escobert
01-28-2012, 12:45 AM
I like kitties :D

Sylvie
01-28-2012, 04:32 AM
I also happen to love kittens and cats alike.

Quindiana Jones
02-01-2012, 02:35 AM
Kittens quickly learn to imitate the sounds of human babies in distress, because they figure out that when babies make those noises they get attention. Cats are evil, but have some good sides. Dogs are nothing but good. They are Good. God is Good. Dogs are God.

Peegee
02-01-2012, 06:00 AM
I love it. I like watching people argue, I like watching stupidity on the road. I goad people to hit me (hasn't happened yet) in the clubs if they start to front...wait what is this thread about?

One time a person tapped my shoulder when i was dancing with my friend and told me he could kick my ass. so i just started to laugh at him (because really, do you believe this story? i swear to christ almighty i'm not making it up - it was so ridiculous that it couldn't have been happening); he didn't do anything so I eventually shrugged and went back to my business.

when i'm the observer, I love watching things happen that look like train wrecks, or incoming train wrecks. people fighting, people arguing, even people about to get hurt is amusing.

One time a person poured gasoline out of a container / tube. The tube caught fire and started to spread up. I perked up immediately and stared. Oh...will he blow up? I hope he blows up. Ooh the fire is moving up the pipe LOL

he freaked out and threw the container on the ground xD