PDA

View Full Version : Kate Beckingsale is my wife fyi

Freya
01-25-2012, 05:42 AM
The new Underworld movie came out. It was really cool. They didn't hold back on the deaths and gore. And explosions and pew pew guns. I saw it in 3D and while it wasn't the best movie ever I wasn't bothered by the fact I had to pay more for the 3D.

I wish it had more of micheal in it but my wife was prancing around in tight leather so it was all okay.

Discuss this movie or the series, or my wife, or possibly just vampires and werewolves. All of those are awesome so im not picky what you talk about.

Tigmafuzz
01-25-2012, 06:05 AM
I'll fight you for your wife.

Freya
01-25-2012, 06:17 AM
We're already married so there is no fighting necessary :monster:

Rostum
01-25-2012, 10:41 AM
I thought this movie was just for guys.

Bubba
01-25-2012, 01:13 PM
I can honestly say I've never seen a full film starring Kate Beckinsale. I turned off Pearl Harbour before the halfway point as it was atrocious (not necessarily due to Kate, though).

She's quite the Hollywood star now (I think she married an American film producer) but I would still say that her father is more well known here in the UK. Unfortunately, Richard Beckinsale died at very young but was a huge TV star from shows such as Porridge and Rising Damp.

Kate is smoking hot though. I definitely would... I may have to obtain permission from Freya though before I attempted it...

Congratulations on your marriage! How did you both celebrate your special day?

Freya
01-25-2012, 08:00 PM
Lots of sex. I made her act like a vampire, it was lovely.

Bunny
01-25-2012, 08:18 PM
We're already married so there is no fighting necessary :monster:

How angry does she get when you misspell her name? Also, I've been having an affair with her for a few years now.

Kate Beckinsale likes dick jokes. This basically means she's the best of women.

Bubba
01-25-2012, 10:23 PM
Congratulations on your marriage! How did you both celebrate your special day?

Lots of sex. I made her act like a vampire, it was lovely.

Was that not a bit awkward for all your wedding guests?

Quindiana Jones
01-26-2012, 12:22 AM
I would prefer it if this thread were devoted to posting pictures of Kate Beckinsale's godly ass.