PDA

View Full Version : Its Getting Hot in Herre...

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
01-28-2012, 06:46 AM
I am always warm. Like always. My body radiates heat like a fucking furnace.

And to the point. My wife is sick, so I took her temperature to see how bad her fever was. 99.1 when she is usually a 98.8
Now I haven't checked my own temperature in years. But I was curious, so I gave it a try.
I've been googling about it a bit, and as it turns out, people who constantly feel overly warm often have a low body temperature. I thought this was interesting. I just hope it doesn't mean anything is actually wrong with me, 'cause I am not going in to see the doc because of that.

Point two. What is your body temperature like? Are you always warm? Or do you bundle up in jackets and scarfs? How is your blood circulation?

Freya
01-28-2012, 06:48 AM
I am always cold. O.o Or well I feel cold. I always need blankets!

Tigmafuzz
01-28-2012, 07:21 AM
My circulation is great. That being said, I'm always the right temperature. Never too hot, never too cold. I'm just glad I have a house. Although my feet are always cold -.-

Yar
01-28-2012, 08:05 AM
I'm usually cold at night so I wear a hoodie and sweats for pajamas.

Outside I am always dressed in layers. I'd rather be warm than cold!

Chris
01-28-2012, 10:04 AM
I used to feel hot all the time too, but that changed, as soon as I changed my eating habits. The two really do go hand in hand, so eating healthier is always a positive change. I don't believe in stritct diets, and we should all pig out every once in a while. :p

Pike
01-28-2012, 02:28 PM
I usually have a low body temperature. I'm always cold, though. Right now it's probably about 70 in my room but I've got a heater pointed full blast at me and I'm cuddled up in a blanket.

escobert
01-28-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm always cold it seems.

fire_of_avalon
01-28-2012, 03:44 PM
I'm cold natured in the fact that I tolerate the cold less gooder than some people. I'm not one of those crazies who wears a heavy coat when it's 60 degrees out, once it hits about 50 or below I start to get cranky. My body temperature is naturally like 97.5ish I think? It's lower than average.

Pantlegs yours lower than average. Like I miiiight be concerned. Maybe take your temperature at the same time each day to see if it just trends lower or if it changes.

This from the girl whose basal body temp is like 92 degrees.

blackmage_nuke
01-28-2012, 04:58 PM
I wear a jacket all the time and people think im crazy but I feel the convenience of extra pockets out weighs the slight discomfort from the heat.

Pumpkin
01-28-2012, 06:53 PM
My body temperature is usually slightly lower than average and I usually am cold.

NorthernChaosGod
01-28-2012, 08:36 PM
I don't respond too well to the cold, which some of you may know if you remembered I have a peacoat I wear for the winter here in SoCal. :p

My circulation is pretty good, I guess. People tell me they can see my veins a lot.

Psychotic
01-28-2012, 08:39 PM
My body temperature is really warm and I always feel warm. I have DRAGONBLOOD. Or good circulation. Whichevs.

Tigmafuzz
01-29-2012, 06:47 AM
My body temperature is really warm and I always feel warm. I have DRAGONBLOOD. Or good circulation. Whichevs.
Fus Ro Blood?

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
01-31-2012, 02:31 AM
I have been checking it and I am almost consistently a 96.5, though I have been up to 97.2
I think I checked it five times in the last few days. Yeah. I'm cold. Ice cold.