PDA

View Full Version : My fellow human beings (and Pike)

Tigmafuzz
01-29-2012, 10:39 AM
Apparently this has something to do with understanding each others' psychological processes by learning facts about each other that we process subconsciously ourselves.
Soldiers, you are undertaking a conquest with incalculable consequences for civilization.

Each post will have five parts to it:

1.) Post 3-5 simple facts about yourself
Favorite food(s)?
Favorite game(s)?
Favorite animal(s)?
What do you do for fun online?
What do you do for fun offline?
What was your last text message about?
Do you have any pets?
How old are you?
Are you single/dating/married?
What turned you on today?
What is a little thing that annoys you constantly?
Etc.

2.) Ask the next person a question
I will ask a question. The next person who replies answers the question, and then asks a question of their own. The next poster replies to that question, and then posts a question of their own. And so on.

3.) Word Association
I will post a word or brief phrase. Then, the next person who replies posts what word/phrase they think of when they read mine, and the next person posts the word/phrase they thought of after reading the previous person's word/phrase. And so on. Example:
OP: Dogs
Reply 1: Pets
Reply 2: Cats
Reply 3: Scratching
Reply 4: Vinyl Records
And so on.

4.) I forget the name of this game but it also has to do with words
That is, post a word where the first letter is the same as the last letter of the previous word. Example:
OP: Dogs
Reply 1: Sun
Reply 2: Nice
Reply 3: Egotistical
Reply 4: Lies
Reply 5: Schema
And so on. Try to find really weird/obscure words (http://www.kokogiak.com/logolepsy) and we shall improve each others' vocabulary.

5.) Story Time
I will begin with the first paragraph to a story, then the next person posts another paragraph adding to the story, and so forth. For absolutely no reason at all, I will be using other members of the forum as characters. http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

Let us begin!

PART ONE - My facts:
- I eat Mexican food every day, usually tacos and enchiladas with LOTS of cheese
- My last text message:
"Yeah, I'm gonna need your help for some of it. It's no wonder their gas bill is so high; smurfing motorcycles have more insulation than this place. Call up Watson, maybe his son-in-law is looking for some freelance. I'd do the wiring myself but I'm not legally allowed lol"
- I'm pretty sure I'm an alcoholic, but that's only because I'm a boring person sober
- My favorite food is a meal comprised of 6 slices of stuffed-crust pepperoni pizza, four hot dogs with cheese and ketchup, and a few tacos with lots of beams and cheese and some tomatoes, sometimes even with chopped raw potato. All of which is then smothered in Wolf brand chili.
- I have three cats - two black-and-white named Tom and Blinky and one tabby who we just call Buddy, all three of whom are brothers - a chinchilla named Skywalker, and a Lab/Rottweiler mix named Silas who weighs 110 lbs. and drools EVERYWHERE.

PART DEUX - Question
How many times have you slipped in the past month, and how many of those times actually resulted in you falling?

PART три - Word thingy one
Unitard

PART 四 - Word thingy two
Caesaropapacy
n. - secular possession of highest ecclesiastical power.

PART THE FIF - Stories! Yay!
It was a bright and sunny day in old Gotham, two weeks after Batman had "accidentally" pushed the Riddler off of a building and splattered his brains all over the sidewalk. The Joker was in hiding, there were no bank robberies, and not a single person was hanging out on rooftops. Iceglow and FoA were walking down the street, when suddenly...

sharkythesharkdogg
01-29-2012, 05:08 PM
Part One
-Right now, I'm hooked on those quick order Hibachi grill places, and I'm going to try making a poutine today.
-Last text was "An absolute minimum, bare bones timing belt/water pump job is around 450. A good maintenance including everything you listed should be around 800. I'll work up something official to make sure my numbers are right."
-I play frisbee golf, but I'm not a dirty hippy. :monster:
-I learned I wouldn't buy an 8th gen Honda Civic last week.

Part Two
I haven't tripped at all, and therefore have not fallen at all. Do you enjoy the combination of chocolate and peanut butter?

Part Three
Gymnastics

Part Four
Yggdrasil, Ygdrasil, Igdrasil [ˈɪgdrəsɪl]
noun (Norse myth)
The ash tree that was thought to overshadow the whole world, binding together earth, heaven, and hell with its roots and branches
[Old Norse (probably meaning: Uggr's horse), from Uggr a name of Odin, from yggr, uggr frightful + drasill horse, of obscure origin]

Part Five
....they noticed this situation occurring.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ac/PONDBOSS.jpg/300px-PONDBOSS.jpg

Without a second thought, the duo sprang into action.

Tigmafuzz
01-29-2012, 09:40 PM
One
- I am extremely disappointed in the low quality of most of today's "music" (mostly rap and modern pop)
- I just messed up really badly making another origami tank
- I sometimes imagine what it would be like to swim in a pool of chocolate pudding
- I appreciate the fact that somebody actually did the work required to post in this thread

Two
I love it. Reese's are amazing. I can't eat too many though because they mess with my throat.
Question for the next person:
Onions. Love 'em or hate 'em?

Three
Olympian

Four
Limophoitos
n. - insanity due to lack of food

Five
With a quick glance to each other and a slight nod, they both ran around to opposite sides of the men who seemed to be torturing this poor Testudine creature. The men realized they were outflanked and had to confess to the nature of their wrongdoing.
"It's just a statue. It's been lying in the lake for a few years now gathering algae and stuff. We were getting it out to finally clean it."
Iceglow quickly retorted with:

fire_of_avalon
01-29-2012, 10:31 PM
One:
All I want to do is answer category five.

Two:
DEATH TO THE DEVIL'S ASS BULB.

Three:
Bong water.

Four:
Sarcoma. It's a tuhmah

Five:
"I can remember, once not too long ago mind you, being absolutely smashed at a reggae/rockabilly club with dreadlocks to me firm arse and pointed Tony Llama cowboy boots with pert silver tips and a turquoise shaft (a bit shorter than my own, manly, throbbing, purpleish hued shaft, oh ho ho, when I saw two blokes not exactly unlike you hoisting above their heads a perfect replica of Michelangelo's "Moses" and dunking it repeatedly in a sloe gin fizz, of course such horrid haberdashers as themselves would order such an effemin- OOF,"

Iceglow was suddenly interrupted by a wild haymaker from foa, chipping an eyetooth and mousing his cheekbones.

"Horseshit, Steve." she replied.

escobert
01-30-2012, 04:43 PM
1.) Post 3-5 simple facts about yourself
Favorite food: uh that's a hard one, anything except onions and mushrooms!
Favorite game: Guild Wars and Final Fantasy VII & tactics
Favorite animal: Kitties and fish!
What do you do for fun online? Play Guild Wars!
What do you do for fun offline? Watch Tv and Party!
What was your last text message about? don't have a cell phone!
Do you have any pets? I have fish, a Firemouth and a Electric Blue Jack Dempsy
How old are you? 26
Are you single/dating/married? dating, with my girlfriend for about 7 or 8 months
What turned you on today? nothing!
What is a little thing that annoys you constantly? idiots

2.) Ask the next person a question
uh how much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

3.) Myfavorite!

4.) ass

5.) Story Time
I cba