PDA

View Full Version : [XIII-2] PS3 controller bug?

Cloudane
02-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Elloh!

Anyone with the PS3 version finding that you have to keep switching between wired and wireless on the controller whenever a choice menu (such as the pause menu) comes up? The pointer just gets stuck otherwise. Wondering if it's something I'm doing wrong or a bug...

Del Murder
02-05-2012, 12:28 AM
Nope, never getting that issue.

Mirage
02-05-2012, 08:03 AM
No problems here either. What I do get however, is that the game sometimes confuses audio effects, giving the voices an echo in battles in areas there shouldn't be one.

nirojan
02-05-2012, 08:25 PM
Elloh!

Anyone with the PS3 version finding that you have to keep switching between wired and wireless on the controller whenever a choice menu (such as the pause menu) comes up? The pointer just gets stuck otherwise. Wondering if it's something I'm doing wrong or a bug...

I think your console might be acting up. Does this happen with other games?

Cloudane
02-05-2012, 10:37 PM
Newp, everything else seems okay, it's just FFXIII-2. And yet Google isn't turning up any results for my issue. Strrrrrrange... oh well

DMKA
02-06-2012, 05:21 AM
I haven't experienced such an issue either.

Cloudane
02-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Yay I'm not the only one
http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/760141?start=0&tstart=0

No solution so far though.

Edit: I lied. Someone said to pull the controller apart and clean it. Sounded like a cop-out to me. But I was bored, and you know what - it worked! For some reason FFXIII-2 seems really fussy about having a non-pristine controller! (OR maybe disconnecting the battery and hitting the reset button inside worked - I dunno)