PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XXI History Edition Game Thread Day 1: 21st Century Beatdown

Pages : 1 [2]

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 01:28 AM
Looking at that, I must say it would be dumb for scum to mob up together. If Mao truly is scum, Catherine is clean, and vice versa.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 01:29 AM
The same goes for Tokugawa and Gandhi. I have not even considered Tokugawa yet, but maybe he bears looking at as well.

[M] D'Anna
02-10-2012, 01:31 AM
I do find it odd that Mao is being quiet today. Perhaps he has wisen up as to not make a fool of himself again like yesterday?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 01:31 AM
Again, if I am scum, that probably vindicates both Mao and Catherine, but says nothing of Tokugawa's and Gandhi's possible guilt. The best tactic scum have is to scatter their votes, and the only other person voting was Joan, who has so far stayed well out of my radar.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 01:33 AM
People are not Combustible Engines, so maybe he needed some time to cool off. I think I have shared all of my mental framework I currently have, but I would gladly weigh in on other's ideas.

[M] Mom – Host
02-10-2012, 01:39 AM
GUYS GUYS GUYS. I dunno what happened, but I forgot to like, enact the vengence kill.

So uh... Sorry Mao Zedong, but you just gone and bit the bullet. Literally.

Mao Zedong was a Miller played by one Hypoallergenic Cactuar. THANKS FOR PLAYING. A'ight catch you cats on the flipside (good luck!)

[M] D'Anna
02-10-2012, 01:42 AM
I think we should also take a look at our non-voters. There's a very good chance mafia is among them.

Now, taking out the dead and those who voted, that leaves us with this list of non-voters, unless I am mistaken.

[M] Alexander the Great
[M] Genghis Khan
[M] Queen Elizabeth
[M] Queen Isabella
[M] Saladin
[M] Simon Bolivar

[M] D'Anna
02-10-2012, 01:43 AM
Oh, looks like Mao was that second kill. :lol:

[M] D'Anna
02-10-2012, 01:45 AM
Well, I guess we don't need to look into why there was a single kill last night then! We should proceed back to looking for the scums.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 01:57 AM
That narrows that down for me. It just slimlines my process.

##VOTE: Catherine

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 02:00 AM
I'm Alexander the Great's replacement. I missed Day 2 completely because it was so quick! Sadly I need to go to sleep soon I have course work to do in the morning but before I go I'll read the thread & post my thoughts thus far.

[M] D'Anna
02-10-2012, 02:01 AM
Well, I think one of our non-voters should be looked into. I'm going to take a risk and vote for Alexander. He's the only one who has yet to show his face. Could possibly mean that he's active during night time along with his scum friends.

## Vote: Alexander the Great

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 02:01 AM
Joan of Arc;3058703']I think we should also take a look at our non-voters. There's a very good chance mafia is among them.

Now, taking out the dead and those who voted, that leaves us with this list of non-voters, unless I am mistaken.

[M] Alexander the Great
[M] Genghis Khan
[M] Queen Elizabeth
[M] Queen Isabella
[M] Saladin
[M] Simon BolivarWhile I agree there is one or more scum in the inactives, we have a 1 in 6 chance of getting scum there versus a 1 in 3 chance with our suspicious actives of me, Gandhi, and Catherine. Mathematics, something my civilization discovered before anyone else, supports this theory.

[M] D'Anna
02-10-2012, 02:04 AM
Oh, I didn't see you when I was making my post! However, I'm going to keep my vote because you could still have done something during the night with mafia despite missing the day.

[M] Eizen
02-10-2012, 02:09 AM
Oops forgot to vote >.<

##Vote: Catherine the Great

[M] D'Anna
02-10-2012, 02:16 AM
Shaka Zulu;3058722']
Joan of Arc;3058703']I think we should also take a look at our non-voters. There's a very good chance mafia is among them.

[M] Alexander the Great
[M] Genghis Khan
[M] Queen Elizabeth
[M] Queen Isabella
[M] Saladin
[M] Simon BolivarWhile I agree there is one or more scum in the inactives, we have a 1 in 6 chance of getting scum there versus a 1 in 3 chance with our suspicious actives of me, Gandhi, and Catherine. Mathematics, something my civilization discovered before anyone else, supports this theory.

Wouldn't there also be a 1 in 3 chance if there happened to be two scums within the inactives?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-10-2012, 02:35 AM
Loath though I am to admit it, that wench Queen Lizzy raises some interesting points, points indeed that I felt inclined to agree with, pointing fingers all around and casting suspicions upon another wench, THAT I can get onboard with.

And it appears I too have missed day 2, to much time at work not enough time to do anything else, but its snowing outside so I should be quite a bit more active now as I have a few days off of work :D

##Vote: Catherine the Great.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 02:36 AM
Catherine - One of the driving forces of conversation in this game. Not outwardly suspicious.

Gandhi - Day 2 suggested lynching Mao for spamming. Offers little to conversation except for casting random doubts on other players.

Genghis Khan - Random post Day 1, Day 2 says nobody talks but mao , tells mao to stop posting nonsense, tell Mao to stop posting crap & vote mansa. Mansa flips Doctor. potential scum?

Joan Of Arc - sporatic poster, talks alot without saying alot, scolds Mao for calling on cop to act. Don't think they are scum.
Elizabeth - Follows suit on Bolivar's vote post 2. Appears again day 3 casts suspicion on Gandhi & Catherine.

Isabella - Mostly inactive.

Saladin - Does not post till Day 2. Mostly inactive.

Shaka Zulu- Probably a very experienced player. Either Town leader taking charge or very smart scum hiding in plan sight.

Simon Bolivar - 1 post votes C the great, 2 post unvotes then votes Cleo. mostly inactive.

Tokugawa Ieyasu - posts just enough to keep his head above water.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 02:40 AM
Just a few notes on the remaining players in the game (with terrible grammer :p). Given that I'm going to bed very soon I'm going to vote in case in the morning I don't get a chance to check in.

##Vote: [M] Gandhi

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 03:08 AM
Seriously nobody is going to offer up any conversation at all? Why am I trying to stay await a little longer then!?!?!

[M] Elize
02-10-2012, 03:14 AM
Alexander, I agree with you on many points you have made.

First of all, our inactives need to speak up. Yes, I'm calling you out.

We can't just start voting for them simply because they're inactive... We've already lost five townies and still haven't found a single scum yet. But they aren't helping our cause by being silent either. A mafia goon hasn't been killed once yet and the mafia is just slaying our town as we sit and watch it happen.

We need to look at the people who actually are active too. And to me the most suspicious people are Joan, Catherine and Shaka.

Joan and Catherine are suspicious simply because they are aggressive. But I don't think that aggression is enough to warrant me voting for them. The aggression is helping us much better than silence.

I have to go with ##vote: Shaka. You're example of 1 in 6 chance of killing scum by lynching an inactive vs. 1 in 3 lynching an active gives me the impression that you're trying to protect somebody. I expect the mafia is made up of 2 or 3 people. I'm leaning toward three, just because of the size of this game. And right now, I think the mafia is hiding while Shaka does the talking for them.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 03:26 AM
With so many town dead already it is extremely likely at this point that we are dealing with a very vocal mafia. Sadly up until this point town has made it very easy for them to do so with much of the early posts just being spam from Mao & then Mao being scolded for such.

One thing Mao was eluded too alot ie the cop I'll say one thing on the subject. I'm not asked for a role claim but if you are indeed out there you need to start pulling your weight since town has already lost it's Doctor & Governor.

[M] Anise
02-10-2012, 04:15 AM
Looks like 3 votes for Cat and 3 for Shaka at this point. Oh and one for me, cause Alex is a dork.
I've convinced myself somehow that Cat's innocent, so the group of three that voted for her, bang bang bang, would necessarily hold at least one nasty little mafia slimeball, by my reasoning. It's getting to the point that the mafia can afford to be a little more heavy handed in their votes, and with Shaka having 3 already, they'd almost be forced to step out of the shadows to save him. They've almost got the upper hand, one or two more votes without losing a mafia member and they'll be pretty comfortable. I'm assuming, like Takugawa, that there are probably 3 mafia members, at least 2 of which I believe are probably active. Given the awkward timing for the beginning of this game it makes sense for there to be a lot of silent players so I don't think that there are necessarily a bunch of mafia hiding in silence. The game's going to smoothly for the Mafia I have to think that they're playing a very active game here.

[M] Anise
02-10-2012, 04:16 AM
"so" smoothly

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-10-2012, 05:00 AM
I'm confused on why I'm getting suspicion. Elizabeth had stated earlier (before the vengeance kill came into play) that I was suspicious because, to paraphrase I was "using a silly mafia teammate to try to look better." That way if Mao died I'd look town. Right? Then Shaka goes on to say that if Mao comes up Town, I'm scum. If Mao is scum, i'm scum. If Mao is town, I'm scum. So i'm thoroughly confused on these conflicting reasons why i'm scum. Could I please get some clarification on this? It almost seems that no matter what, I'm being targeted.

After the Miller revelation comes up, Elizabeth still comes in, contradicts what she said earlier and still votes me. Shaka and Elizabeth have votes on me at that point and Simon comes out of the blue and just says "yeah I agree with Lizzy". Simon has hardly posted at all and only pops in to vote.

I'm sorry but it would help me to understand if I could get some light on these votes.

[M] Mom – Host
02-10-2012, 05:11 AM
3 - [M] Shaka Zulu - [M] Catherine the Great, [M] Gandhi, [M] Tokugawa Ieyasu
3 - [M] Catherine the Great - [M] Shaka Zulu, [M] Queen Elizabeth, [M] Simon Bolivar
1 - [M] Alexander the Great - [M] Joan of Arc
1 - [M] Gandhi - [M] Alexander the Great

[M] Colette
02-10-2012, 05:29 AM
I'm a little confused myself, but mostly because I seem to be missing much of this game. The good news is I will have more time now that I am off for the next three days, so maybe I can be active at the same time as the rest of you. I don't know why Alexander thinks I told Mao to vote for Mansa, all I did was ask him why he voted Mansa because I didn't see that Mansa had done anything skummy. It looks like Catherine and Shaka are pointing fingers at each other with the whole town taking sides. I'm not sure which one to believe.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
02-10-2012, 05:29 AM
How long do we have left?

[M] Mom – Host
02-10-2012, 05:31 AM
About 17 hours.

[M] Elize
02-10-2012, 05:43 AM
Is that all you have to say Saladin? o.o

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-10-2012, 05:43 AM
Catherine the Great;3058766']I'm confused on why I'm getting suspicion. Elizabeth had stated earlier (before the vengeance kill came into play) that I was suspicious because, to paraphrase I was "using a silly mafia teammate to try to look better." That way if Mao died I'd look town. Right? Then Shaka goes on to say that if Mao comes up Town, I'm scum. If Mao is scum, i'm scum. If Mao is town, I'm scum. So i'm thoroughly confused on these conflicting reasons why i'm scum. Could I please get some clarification on this? It almost seems that no matter what, I'm being targeted.

After the Miller revelation comes up, Elizabeth still comes in, contradicts what she said earlier and still votes me. Shaka and Elizabeth have votes on me at that point and Simon comes out of the blue and just says "yeah I agree with Lizzy". Simon has hardly posted at all and only pops in to vote.

I'm sorry but it would help me to understand if I could get some light on these votes.

As I stated before, I have been quite busy recently, as I also stated Lizzy has pointed out some facts that I found myself agreeing with, and I think I shall just throw this out there I will do a roll claim, I don't have a power ability, I am a Misogynistic Townie which means I can only vote for women, which I feel should be substantiated by my actions (I.E. voting only for women, the comments about being slanderous to women in general) and you are right now the most suspicious woman hence why I am voting for you.

Brining my absence into the light is a little pointless considering I have stated that I have been busy with work alot recently, its the simple truth.

Oh and 2 people have an opinion about you filpping scum is not a contridiction, everyone has their own opinion, and it was a theory, one that didn't bear fruit but all the other reasons have weight, just like I think you are the most suspicious woman right now.

Believe my roll claim or not I am not bothered, its for you guys to weigh up the decision whether or not you think I am guilty for having to work.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 05:44 AM
Catherine the Great;3058766']I'm confused on why I'm getting suspicion. Elizabeth had stated earlier (before the vengeance kill came into play) that I was suspicious because, to paraphrase I was "using a silly mafia teammate to try to look better." That way if Mao died I'd look town. Right? Then Shaka goes on to say that if Mao comes up Town, I'm scum. If Mao is scum, i'm scum. If Mao is town, I'm scum. So i'm thoroughly confused on these conflicting reasons why i'm scum. Could I please get some clarification on this? It almost seems that no matter what, I'm being targeted. After the Miller revelation comes up, Elizabeth still comes in, contradicts what she said earlier and still votes me. Shaka and Elizabeth have votes on me at that point and Simon comes out of the blue and just says "yeah I agree with Lizzy". Simon has hardly posted at all and only pops in to vote.I'm sorry but it would help me to understand if I could get some light on these votes.Vice versa, it should be noted, means "the other way around". Were Mao scum, you would not be, Catherine.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 05:45 AM
My idea being that the mafia is active and voting, then one of the voters on to top two lynch candidates is a scumbag. That would include you, me, Gandhi, and Tokugawa.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 05:46 AM
If it sounds like my reasoning has been lightyears ahead of everyone else, it is because yes, it has been. One of Gandhi's more recent posts seems to suggest he has finally caught up, but what about the rest of you?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 05:50 AM
Tokugawa Ieyasu;3058755']Alexander, I agree with you on many points you have made.First of all, our inactives need to speak up. Yes, I'm calling you out.We can't just start voting for them simply because they're inactive... We've already lost five townies and still haven't found a single scum yet. But they aren't helping our cause by being silent either. A mafia goon hasn't been killed once yet and the mafia is just slaying our town as we sit and watch it happen. We need to look at the people who actually are active too. And to me the most suspicious people are Joan, Catherine and Shaka.Joan and Catherine are suspicious simply because they are aggressive. But I don't think that aggression is enough to warrant me voting for them. The aggression is helping us much better than silence.I have to go with ##vote: Shaka. You're example of 1 in 6 chance of killing scum by lynching an inactive vs. 1 in 3 lynching an active gives me the impression that you're trying to protect somebody. I expect the mafia is made up of 2 or 3 people. I'm leaning toward three, just because of the size of this game. And right now, I think the mafia is hiding while Shaka does the talking for them.Sorry, were Mathematics not your strong point? If mafia are both active and inactive, there is a higher chance of finding one in the small number of actives versus inactives.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-10-2012, 05:51 AM
Oh and I can prove I am Misogynistic Townie a by voting for a male, then when a mod does a vote count you will see that my vote will not be counted I think that should be proof enough that my role claim is fact.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 05:53 AM
Joan of Arc;3058734']
Shaka Zulu;3058722']
Joan of Arc;3058703']I think we should also take a look at our non-voters. There's a very good chance mafia is among them.Now, taking out the dead and those who voted, that leaves us with this list of non-voters, unless I am mistaken.[M] Alexander the Great[M] Genghis Khan[M] Queen Elizabeth[M] Queen Isabella[M] Saladin [M] Simon BolivarWhile I agree there is one or more scum in the inactives, we have a 1 in 6 chance of getting scum there versus a 1 in 3 chance with our suspicious actives of me, Gandhi, and Catherine. Mathematics, something my civilization discovered before anyone else, supports this theory.Wouldn't there also be a 1 in 3 chance if there happened to be two scums within the inactives?Same goes for you, Joan: keep up. There is at least one in each group of inactive and active, and I could not tell you where a third mafia would be, but they need not be in the inactive group simply because you want them to be.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 05:55 AM
Simon Bolivar;3058786']Oh and I can prove I am Misogynistic Townie a by voting for a male, then when a mod does a vote count you will see that my vote will not be counted I think that should be proof enough that my role claim is fact.I think it will be proof you are a misogynist, yes, but that does not guarantee your color, Simon. Pretty hefty claim that being a woman-hater would also clear your name.

[M] Elize
02-10-2012, 05:55 AM
Shaka Zulu;3058785']
Tokugawa Ieyasu;3058755']Alexander, I agree with you on many points you have made.First of all, our inactives need to speak up. Yes, I'm calling you out.We can't just start voting for them simply because they're inactive... We've already lost five townies and still haven't found a single scum yet. But they aren't helping our cause by being silent either. A mafia goon hasn't been killed once yet and the mafia is just slaying our town as we sit and watch it happen. We need to look at the people who actually are active too. And to me the most suspicious people are Joan, Catherine and Shaka.Joan and Catherine are suspicious simply because they are aggressive. But I don't think that aggression is enough to warrant me voting for them. The aggression is helping us much better than silence.I have to go with ##vote: Shaka. You're example of 1 in 6 chance of killing scum by lynching an inactive vs. 1 in 3 lynching an active gives me the impression that you're trying to protect somebody. I expect the mafia is made up of 2 or 3 people. I'm leaning toward three, just because of the size of this game. And right now, I think the mafia is hiding while Shaka does the talking for them.Sorry, were Mathematics not your strong point? If mafia are both active and inactive, there is a higher chance of finding one in the small number of actives versus inactives.This just reinforces my point that you're hiding people, especially since the other people I am suspicious of are in the group of people you are defending.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 05:56 AM
Where, seriously, are my line breaks going? It only gets worse when I can only post two sentences at a time.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-10-2012, 05:56 AM
I will be going to sleep now, will post more tomorrow if anyone starts "questioning" my posts and I'm not here to answer them, its cause I'm sleeping lol.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 05:57 AM
Tokugawa, of course there are inactive scum. There may be one, two, or even three mafia all being inactive.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 05:58 AM
Are you honestly going to tell me, Tokugawa, that you can throw out my points and squarely say you need to lynch me first because you think there is an inactive scum and I am preventing that?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 05:59 AM
Please, by all means, name your suspects. I am sure we are all listening with bated breath.

[M] Elize
02-10-2012, 06:07 AM
Like I said, I imagine you're simply the mafia spokesperson. If you're gone, the others are going to have to speak up.

Simon's roleclaim is sketchy... But I'll buy it. For now at least...

Elizabeth and Saladin have barely spoken at all. That in and of itself is scummy. And if my suspicion that you are speaking on their behalf is true, they wouldn't need to be speaking.

Of all the other people left, Joan is the least suspicious to me. She has been vocal, yes, but she is doing just what townies do.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 06:16 AM
I will agree Elizabeth and Saladin do need to speak up because their lack of activity has been a major reason everyone is jumping at one another's throats. It could, by a long stretch, be a mafia tactic to have us eat ourselves and then come in later for clean up, but I am not sure how much I would buy of it.

[M] Colette
02-10-2012, 06:26 AM
I agree with you Tokugawa, I think Joan is the least suspcious to me. She doesn't rabble rouse, she doesn't ban wagon, and her posts are insightful. She points out that there is most likely scum hiding among the inactive, and I am inclined to agree with her. Saladin has said all of two things this entire game. He first posts to say he was sleeping and that is why he didn't post and his second post was just a couple of hours ago to find out how much time was left in the day. He offers no legitimate explanation for his absense and he doesn't try to contribute to the search at all. So I am guessing he is our 1 in 6 hiding in the shadows and silence.

##Vote: Saladin

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 06:29 AM
Maybe it is the booze, but I am suddenly interested in what Isabella has to say. A deathmatch with Catherine can wait, if we all can agree discussion needs to happen, not rash and hateful voting.

##UNVOTE: Catherine

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 06:32 AM
There are so many people flying under the radar without contributing, it is infuriating. Is there a playbook on mafiascum.net teaching people to act like rocks?

[M] Elize
02-10-2012, 06:35 AM
I'm with you Genghis. What we need right now are answers. Maybe people will start talking if we put enough pressure on them to do so. I'm still pretty sure that the mafia is hoping to have just one person to do the speaking for them.

##Unvote: Shaka

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 06:36 AM
Look, guys, it is definitely, definitely, time I get going to bed. I have an hour or two before work when I will be free, so do me proud and come up with better theories.

[M] Elize
02-10-2012, 06:38 AM
If we can rock the mafia's plan of silence, they will crumble.

[M] Colette
02-10-2012, 06:38 AM
Queen Isabella;3057840']##Vote: [M] Mao Zedong

I am not a fan of the hairline.

This is the one and only post I could find on Queen Isabella. She looked less suspicious to me that Saladen because she posted relatively early in the game and then disappaered which could mean something came up and she is unable to play. I heard a rumor that that mods were looking for replacements, so maybe she is one of the characters in need of a replacement. I am withholding judgement on her until I know more.

[M] Anise
02-10-2012, 06:47 AM
I think it's at least partially because some people who signed up were signing up for a January game that never happened and for whom staying involved in a February game is problematic. At least I hope that's the excuse, otherwise, yes, it's annoying that so many people are being boring. I'm trying to avoid voting for inactives just because that's no fun. It's mindless guessing. But another day or so of it and there won't be anyone left to vote for. The number that's most worrisome to me is the number of people not voting at all. If they are in fact townies that means we're almost out of time. Because once it gets down to them, it's basically game over.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-10-2012, 09:42 AM
Shaka is starting to make more sense. Specifically this,

Shaka Zulu;3058788']
Simon Bolivar;3058786']Oh and I can prove I am Misogynistic Townie a by voting for a male, then when a mod does a vote count you will see that my vote will not be counted I think that should be proof enough that my role claim is fact.I think it will be proof you are a misogynist, yes, but that does not guarantee your color, Simon. Pretty hefty claim that being a woman-hater would also clear your name.

As I was reading the thread I was thinking that exact thought before I read it from Shaka.

It seems more of now that it's just been finger pointing at each other. I'm going to unvote him and heading to bed myself. I'll look more into this in the morning but for now I don't think putting a knife at each others throats is a productive way to spend the rest of the day. We still have about 13 hours left from the time I post this. It seems a few people are just bandwagonning on Shaka and I. Which may very well be what mafia would want to accomplish. The most vocal town taking each other out rather than the actual threats. I'm not completely convinced Shaka is scot free but i'm less inclined than I was before.

We can always revisit anything said within the next 13 hours. No point in rushing a day when we can get more done.

##Unvote: Shaka

I don't like how Saladin has acted, as Ghengis and Toku pointed out, but I think we should give him a chance to retort the allegations. But as I said, we have about 13 hrs left still so maybe he'll pop back in here.

[M] Eizen
02-10-2012, 09:43 AM
Alexander The Great;3058743']Catherine - One of the driving forces of conversation in this game. Not outwardly suspicious.

Elizabeth - Follows suit on Bolivar's vote post 2. Appears again day 3 casts suspicion on Gandhi & Catherine.Isabella - Mostly inactive.

Previous games of Mafia, Dynasty Warriors: Lu Bei: a major driving force in the game, flips the Godfather... you claim that she is not outwardly suspicious when she has been there pointing fingers at alot of people, to me that says she is scum, and if she gets hung and flips Mafia you wouldn't be doing yourself any favours saying that she appears unsuspicious.

As with me casting suspicions on Ghandi, atm I don't believe him to be scum, not yet at least, I believe you must have misunderstood my meaning when I mentioned his name in my previous post, I was merely pointing out the fact that she started casting suspicions on him after he voted for her which is a scummy tactic, and you have barely posted anything yourself exept to defend someone who at the time was joint in last place for being lynched... a very suspicious act if you ask me... pointing fingers at alot of people then defend only one... it stinks of a fellow Mafian trying to defend their friend.

As to me not being very active I have stated more then once I can't play very often as I have to much on my plate atm, pointing fingers at me for being inactive is like clutching at straws? I see someone acting scummy, post my thoughts on the matter and another person agree's with me *looks at simon* now I need to explain myself? I kind of thought I already did that with my original post.

At the end of the day if she flips scum then you will definitely be my next most suspicious person... if not, you will remain as most people on the list of my possible scum, but then there is only one person who I trust in this game and that is myself.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-10-2012, 11:21 AM
Elizabeth I would like take issue with a number of points you have made.

Firstly, I would very much appreciate it if in this mafia game and all other future mafia games, people stop using the logic of "Person Y did X and they were scum, so all people who do Y are scum." It's faulty logic. I can provide you with countless examples of someone being a driving force in the town who turned out to be town. I can also provide you with examples of scum members saying "In mafia game ABC, Joe the Dude did this and he is mafia". We have played a lot of mafia games now, it is likely that people of both affiliations have taken a variety of different actions, and you can use it to justify whatever you want. It is not constructive and I will hope any long time EoFF mafia players will agree with me on this one.

Secondly, I did not say Gandhi was suspicious. I said he was on my radar because I wanted further clarification on his vote for me. You will note that once he did so I did not pursue the matter further. I feel that you have twisted my words to suit your agenda and I am not grateful for this misrepresentation. I would like to note that Tokagawa also voted for me and I did not question him; you should note I questioned the why, not the what. However, supposing I had accused Gandhi. Are you saying that I cannot question or accuse anyone of being suspicious if they vote for me? Using your logic, a mafia member should vote for every single other player in the game and be above suspicion. I am sorry but I am going to question anyone who has acted suspiciously regardless if they have voted for me, and if that makes me suspicious to you then so be it, but I would have little time for any opinion based on this.

I also believe that pointing the finger at more than one person is a good tactic, and not a suspicious one. I would be more suspicious or perhaps, exasperated, at players who only concentrate on one player. Remember that, in all likelihood, there is more than one member of the mafia. Naturally it makes sense to therefore look at more than one person if you want to contribute to the town's success. I feel that to accuse someone of suspicion because of this is inherently flawed.

As for my suspicions I think Cat is acting pretty scummy, Hard questioning of Mao, it could be a Mafia ploy, having a Mafia sacrifice themselves by acting stupid would have vindicated Cat by her in most peoples eyes

You will also notice how Ghandi voted for Cat yesterday and today Cat find's him suspicious, acting very scummy indeed, now, some people might say I'm acting scum like for casting my vote now then possibly not showing up again for the rest of the game, but if I get lynched then w/e that would prove my innocence and therefor have the finger firmly pointed at Cat, who I think could very well be scumSo let me clarify this. You put forward the theory that Mao was mafia and I was also mafia, sacrificing Mao would vindicate me. Therefore mafia voting for mafia team mates to vindicate themselves is a tactic they use. And now Mao has flipped town. Now what? And yet you - let's suppose you are right and you are indeed confirmed town - voting for me somehow proves I'm scum? I don't think this makes much sense. Are you saying town members only vote for the mafia and because a confirmed town votes for someone we should use that as a damning indictment? I honestly do not understand where you are coming from here.

I would like you to consider these points I have made. I would also like Simon who seemingly agrees with you to do the same. Thank you for your time.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 11:58 AM
I've read through the thread again & through the posts that have been made whilst I slept. Whilst some of the more active players have some major explaining to do, Saladin needs to be forced to talk. Gandhi should be known my suspicion on him remains vote change or not.

##Unvote: [M] Gandhi
##Vote: [M] Saladin

Simon's roleclaim also seems a bit off but he again need to offer more to the conversation

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
02-10-2012, 12:25 PM
Sorry, going to bed now.

[M] D'Anna
02-10-2012, 12:34 PM
And now it appears Saladin decides to post, only to announce heading to bed. From the looks of it, he refuses to take any part in game. His few posts were all very short with no contents. This is making him look very bad, in my opinion. I do not think we will be able to get much out of Saladin if he decides to sleep the rest of the day. This is very suspicious.

##Unvote: Alexander the Great

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 12:34 PM
So you're leaving without explaining yourself? Fantastic!

[M] D'Anna
02-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Allow me to quote all of Saladin's posts he had made so far...

Saladin"]Sorry for not posting before, but I was asleep when the day started.

Saladin"]How long do we have left?

Saladin"]Sorry, going to bed now.

Three posts, and each one add nothing to help us at all.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 02:51 PM
Yup just 3 posts! If you are town Saladin you're certainly not helping our cause much

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 03:29 PM
I slept more than planned, but am back to weigh in. The most immediate thing I can say is I am thankful Catherine is not merely out for blood because lynching me seems easy.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Isabella may be a busy person, but does she not have time to post even once more on Day 3? I may lead a busy life, but if I can make time to post, she can.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Elizabeth, you can be scum whether you are busy or not. The important thing is to listen to other's theories and poke holes in them whenever you can.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Weak theories mean the theories need examination, or the theorist needs examination. Saladin, I do not think you have time to withhold your thoughts and play a silent role.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Catherine the Great;3058875']Elizabeth I would like take issue with a number of points you have made.

Firstly, I would very much appreciate it if in this mafia game and all other future mafia games, people stop using the logic of "Person Y did X and they were scum, so all people who do Y are scum." It's faulty logic. I can provide you with countless examples of someone being a driving force in the town who turned out to be town. I can also provide you with examples of scum members saying "In mafia game ABC, Joe the Dude did this and he is mafia". We have played a lot of mafia games now, it is likely that people of both affiliations have taken a variety of different actions, and you can use it to justify whatever you want. It is not constructive and I will hope any long time EoFF mafia players will agree with me on this one.

First off, I really don't think that was what she was getting at, she makes an interesting point that Alex was saying your not acting scummy because you were a driving force in the game, kind of ironic that you twist her words to get the finger pointed away from you when you claim she did the same, the Mao = Guilty = You = Guilty was just one of the points that she made, Alex said you weren't doing anything suspicious and it seems both Lizzy and myself disagree, pointing fingers at alot of people is in your opinion a good way to play the game, I do not agree.

Secondly, I did not say Gandhi was suspicious. I said he was on my radar because I wanted further clarification on his vote for me. You will note that once he did so I did not pursue the matter further. I feel that you have twisted my words to suit your agenda and I am not grateful for this misrepresentation. I would like to note that Tokagawa also voted for me and I did not question him; you should note I questioned the why, not the what. However, supposing I had accused Gandhi. Are you saying that I cannot question or accuse anyone of being suspicious if they vote for me? Using your logic, a mafia member should vote for every single other player in the game and be above suspicion. I am sorry but I am going to question anyone who has acted suspiciously regardless if they have voted for me, and if that makes me suspicious to you then so be it, but I would have little time for any opinion based on this.

You ask him to clarify this, then the next day you vote for him, how is that twisting your words, you can call it whatever you like but the fact remains that you voted for him the day after he voted for you, now seeing that you have been pointing your finger at alot of people I would think that was a scummy tactic, whether or not your agree is inconsequential, its my way of thinking. Having little time for it to me that says your trying to get others to come around to your way of thinking, trying to discard the fact.

I also believe that pointing the finger at more than one person is a good tactic, and not a suspicious one. I would be more suspicious or perhaps, exasperated, at players who only concentrate on one player. Remember that, in all likelihood, there is more than one member of the mafia. Naturally it makes sense to therefore look at more than one person if you want to contribute to the town's success. I feel that to accuse someone of suspicion because of this is inherently flawed.

As for my suspicions I think Cat is acting pretty scummy, Hard questioning of Mao, it could be a Mafia ploy, having a Mafia sacrifice themselves by acting stupid would have vindicated Cat by her in most peoples eyes

You will also notice how Ghandi voted for Cat yesterday and today Cat find's him suspicious, acting very scummy indeed, now, some people might say I'm acting scum like for casting my vote now then possibly not showing up again for the rest of the game, but if I get lynched then w/e that would prove my innocence and therefor have the finger firmly pointed at Cat, who I think could very well be scumSo let me clarify this. You put forward the theory that Mao was mafia and I was also mafia, sacrificing Mao would vindicate me. Therefore mafia voting for mafia team mates to vindicate themselves is a tactic they use. And now Mao has flipped town. Now what? And yet you - let's suppose you are right and you are indeed confirmed town - voting for me somehow proves I'm scum? I don't think this makes much sense. Are you saying town members only vote for the mafia and because a confirmed town votes for someone we should use that as a damning indictment? I honestly do not understand where you are coming from here.

I would like you to consider these points I have made. I would also like Simon who seemingly agrees with you to do the same. Thank you for your time.

Why should it matter if Lizzy or I go after one person at a time? the whole point of saying if I (or lizzy as the case is now) get hung and she (or I) flip innocent then that would add weight to our apparent shared beliefs that you could possibly be scum, if I am to win (with town) I can't afford to spend my time pointing my finger at every single person I think is suspicious, I need to get on the trail of the Mafia and get them hung, words are my only friend right now, I can only vote for women, and I am not Mafia so I can't afford to spend my time going after multiple people, one step at a time ya know, I go for people who I think are guilty and if I am wrong then I apologise, but I am not going to change my beliefs.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 03:43 PM
I am out of time, so I must speed read what Simon just posted, vote, and be off. Crap.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-10-2012, 03:47 PM
##VOTE: Elizabeth

I like what Simon says, but I do not know how much I like his apparent teaming up with Elizabeth. How passionately are you in cahoots with her, Simon?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-10-2012, 03:56 PM
Shaka Zulu;3058934']##VOTE: Elizabeth

I like what Simon says, but I do not know how much I like his apparent teaming up with Elizabeth. How passionately are you in cahoots with her, Simon?

Not really bothered if lizzy dies, it just happens she is going after the person I am most suspicious of, thats all.

Seeing as I can only vote for women my choices are limited to women who are acting scummy, going after someone doggedly is what I do... apparently its what lizzy does as well, who is to say she wont cast her eye on me after she is done with Cat? as she said she trusts no one but herself.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 04:10 PM
For now I'm happy enough to stick with my vote on Saladin but maybe my vote can be swayed if people would actually talk more :p

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-10-2012, 04:51 PM
I would just like to say, I am here now. So far the day phases have all been at bad times for me, so I haven't been able to actually converse with you and help find the mafia scum. I'm sure I must seem very scummy, and I would agree that there is at least once scum who was hiding among the inactives. The most likely case for this would be Saladin, and he is certainly the most useless of the town, for posting absolutely nothing of help or interest. I'm not going to vote for him currently, however, because the amount of votes on him is already very large and I would hate to rush the day when I have only just arrived.
I am curious about Simon's role claim. Perhaps you could prove that for us by voting for a male player, so we could see that you are indeed at least misogynistic, though that does not prove your side in this game.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Simon Bolivar;3058929']First off, I really don't think that was what she was getting at, she makes an interesting point that Alex was saying your not acting scummy because you were a driving force in the game, kind of ironic that you twist her words to get the finger pointed away from you when you claim she did the same, the Mao = Guilty = You = Guilty was just one of the points that she made, Alex said you weren't doing anything suspicious and it seems both Lizzy and myself disagree, pointing fingers at alot of people is in your opinion a good way to play the game, I do not agree.You should note Alex did not say I was not suspicious because I am apparently a driving force. Read the post again: They are two separate sentences. Compare "Bolivar loves to eat raisins. Not suspicious." and "Bolivar loves to eat raisins so he's not suspicious". If I twisted words, which I do not believe I did, please explain to me how Elizabeth's post is to be interpreted if not as I have done. All you have done is allege she has made an interesting point; you did not even go on to explain what the point was. Or maybe Liz could speak for herself as no doubt she knows her motivations better than either one of us does.

You ask him to clarify this, then the next day you vote for himI feel you have made a mistake here; I have never voted for Gandhi. A section of your case against me is based on a vote I did not actually make, I would appreciate it if you would reconsider that aspect of it. I can understand suspicion though; I would be suspicious of me too if I had voted for Gandhi and then said such a thing, so I don't hold that against you. :p

Why should it matter if Lizzy or I go after one person at a time? the whole point of saying if I (or lizzy as the case is now) get hung and she (or I) flip innocent then that would add weight to our apparent shared beliefs that you could possibly be scum, if I am to win (with town) I can't afford to spend my time pointing my finger at every single person I think is suspicious, I need to get on the trail of the Mafia and get them hung, words are my only friend right now, I can only vote for women, and I am not Mafia so I can't afford to spend my time going after multiple people, one step at a time ya know, I go for people who I think are guilty and if I am wrong then I apologise, but I am not going to change my beliefs.
If you do not want to go after more than one person, this is your choice although as I said, it is exasperating. My view is that there are likely to be 3-5 mafia members. Focusing on one person, even assuming that I am correct in my assumptions, means 2-4 get a free pass for the day. If you wish to disagree on this point as a matter of mafia tactics, okay, you are free to play the game as you wish.

You are missing the point of my post and I would like to explain it again so you understand. I was not commenting on what you and Lizzy specifically do, I was explaining why I act as I act. I have not voted for you for using your tactic, however mistaken I believe it may be. However, what you and Lizzy have done is to vote for me for - amongst other things - holding a different tactical view to your own. To me that is a nonsense... particularly when my tactic is the right one! Why, let me tell you all about Mafia XXXIII where Future President Mitt Romney used the tactic to great effect against the robot overlords ;)

Also I do not believe it would add any kind of weight to such a belief. Note that Mao, confirmed town, voted for Hannibal, confirmed town. Town votes for town. I appreciate you think I am scum, but what if I flip town? Does that mean you or Liz are mafia? Of course it wouldn't.

Apology accepted btw :aimkiss:

Also I am rather intrigued by your close association with Elizabeth, sharing her viewpoint to the letter and even seemingly speaking for her. I'm honestly surprised that one person holds the view about those tactics and indulging in such flawed logic, much less two of you. What's going on there? Are you piggybacking on someone else's ideas to blend in?

[M] Anise
02-10-2012, 05:23 PM
##vote: simon bolivar
Until I see him follow through on his claim, I think it's a bluff.

[M] D'Anna
02-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Trying to edit our posts, are we Catherine? You know that's against the rules of mafia. :kakapo:

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Being a good girl is boring, Joan. That's why I ride with boys in cars and you're left at home with the voices in your head. :cool:

(Apologies, Jesus I did not remove anything; I only added something!)

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 05:39 PM
yup editing is a no no but guilty it does not make somebody

[M] D'Anna
02-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Queen Isabella;3058944']I would just like to say, I am here now. So far the day phases have all been at bad times for me, so I haven't been able to actually converse with you and help find the mafia scum. I'm sure I must seem very scummy, and I would agree that there is at least once scum who was hiding among the inactives. The most likely case for this would be Saladin, and he is certainly the most useless of the town, for posting absolutely nothing of help or interest. I'm not going to vote for him currently, however, because the amount of votes on him is already very large and I would hate to rush the day when I have only just arrived.
I am curious about Simon's role claim. Perhaps you could prove that for us by voting for a male player, so we could see that you are indeed at least misogynistic, though that does not prove your side in this game.

We should be thankful that Jesus have decided to give us 24 hour days rather than 12 hours, so people like you can at least have some say rather than totally miss out because of timing issues.

Though, I want to make a comment about Simon's role. Roles that are limited by how they vote are very rarely mafia, and if Simon is true to his word that he can only vote for women, then natrually, he would be town-sided as opposed to mafia.

[M] Anise
02-10-2012, 06:27 PM
That's the point though, we don't know if Simon is true to his word in any way. Now, as far as I can recall, he really hasn't ever voted for any men, but that could just be a convenient coincidence. Also, even assuming that he really is misogynistic, that doesn't necessarily mean he's not mafia, does it?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-10-2012, 06:28 PM
People want me to back up my role claim thats fine by me:

##Unvote: Catherine the Great

##Vote: Ghandi

​Please let this settle the matter now, I believe now is the appropriate time to ask for a vote count from a mod? =)

[M] D'Anna
02-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Gandhi;3058984']That's the point though, we don't know if Simon is true to his word in any way. Now, as far as I can recall, he really hasn't ever voted for any men, but that could just be a convenient coincidence. Also, even assuming that he really is misogynistic, that doesn't necessarily mean he's not mafia, does it?

Of course it doesn't mean he's not mafia, but it's very rare to have a mafia role like this. I highly doubt that we have such a role on the mafia side in this game.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-10-2012, 07:03 PM
How long now till the day ends?

Jiro
02-10-2012, 07:15 PM
3.5 hours left. Vote count when I cbf

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-10-2012, 07:21 PM
3.5 hours left. Vote count when I cbf

Cmon Dak, how am I supposed to back up my roll claim if you don't do a count ; ;

[M] Mom – Host
02-10-2012, 07:24 PM
4 - [M] Saladin - [M] Genghis Khan, Tokugawa Ieyasu, [M] Saladin, [M] Joan of Arc
1 - [M] Catherine the Great - [M] Shaka Zulu, [M] Queen Elizabeth, [M] Simon Bolivar
1 - [M] Shaka Zulu - [M] Catherine the Great, [M] Gandhi, [M] Tokugawa Ieyasu
1 - [M] Queen Elizabeth - [M] Shaka Zulu
1 - [M] Simon Bolivar - [M] Gandhi
0 - [M] Alexander the Great - [M] Joan of Arc
0 - [M] Gandhi - [M] Alexander the Great

You're lucky I'm in class and bored! :aimmad:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-10-2012, 07:34 PM
Jesus;3058998']4 - [M] Saladin - [M] Genghis Khan, Tokugawa Ieyasu, [M] Saladin, [M] Joan of Arc
1 - [M] Catherine the Great - [M] Shaka Zulu, [M] Queen Elizabeth, [M] Simon Bolivar
0 - [M] Alexander the Great - [M] Joan of Arc
0 - [M] Gandhi - [M] Alexander the Great

You're lucky I'm in class and bored! :aimmad:

Evidence for all to see, I am the Misogynistic Townie =)

##Unvote: Ghandi

I still maintain that Cat is the most suspicious female.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 07:35 PM
From that vote count Simon is lying unless Jiro made a mistake!

Also Catherine, cast your mind back to Dynasty Warrior's mafia where the mafia had a double voter on their side so this idea of "oh the mafia wouldn't have a role like that" goes out the window straight away

Jiro
02-10-2012, 07:36 PM
How did I make a mistake? You better back up dem words punk ass mothersmurfer :greenie:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 07:37 PM
No wait sorry I'm wrong I read Jiro's post again. Simon has indeed got this twist to his vote but not proof enough from past experience that he is innocent!

Jiro
02-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Apology accepted :aimkiss:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 07:38 PM
I read Gandhi's vote for Simon as Simon's vote for Gandhi sorry Jiro :bigsmile:

Jiro
02-10-2012, 07:41 PM
Honest mistake!

Also three hours to go folks :shobon:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-10-2012, 07:42 PM
How did I make a mistake? You better back up dem words punk ass mothersmurfer :greenie:

Dak my man, your truly awesome xD :http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/072/542/tumblr_ksczlyQbeU1qzx4k0o1_500.jpg?1318992465

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
02-10-2012, 07:58 PM
The people I'm least suspicious of right now are Joan, Simon and Isabella.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
02-10-2012, 08:03 PM
I don't find Simon because part of his role is confirmed, Isabella because she hasn't posted much, and I don't know why I trust Joan.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 08:11 PM
What exactly is your deal Saladin? I don't like the way you're behaving one bit!

[M] Mom – Host
02-10-2012, 08:59 PM
4 - [M] Saladin - [M] Genghis Khan, Tokugawa Ieyasu, [M] Saladin, [M] Joan of Arc
1 - [M] Catherine the Great - [M] Shaka Zulu, [M] Simon Bolivar

About 1 1/2 hours left.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
02-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Alexander The Great;3059017']What exactly is your deal Saladin? I don't like the way you're behaving one bit!

Just trying to post what I think.

[M] Colette
02-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Jesus;3059025']4 - [M] Saladin - [M] Genghis Khan, Tokugawa Ieyasu, [M] Saladin, [M] Joan of Arc
1 - [M] Catherine the Great - [M] Shaka Zulu, [M] Simon Bolivar

About 1 1/2 hours left.

Wait a minute, it looks like Simon can't vote for women either. The vote count on Catherine is still one.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
02-10-2012, 09:36 PM

Not that it matters.

[M] Colette
02-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Also, I think that the other voter for Catherine is Elizabeth, seeing as Shaka has a vote on Elizabeth...unless you are trying to indicate Shaka is the double voting Townie.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 09:39 PM
But you get obviously that your behaviour is very suspicious! So much so that i think you're looking to get lynched! May it not be on my head if that's the case.

##Unvote: [M] Saladin

As to not waste my vote, Queen Isabella the mostly inactive I grant my vote onto thee

##Vote: [M] Queen Isabella

[M] Mom – Host
02-10-2012, 09:40 PM
3 - [M] Saladin - [M] Genghis Khan, Tokugawa Ieyasu [M] Joan of Arc
3 - [M] Catherine the Great - [M] Saladin, [M] Queen Elizabeth, [M] Simon Bolivar
1 - [M] Shaka Zulu - [M] Catherine the Great,
1 - [M] Queen Isabella - [M] Alexander the Great

Just over an hour left. I think that's right.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-10-2012, 09:57 PM
##vote: Saladin

Nothing personal but I know I'm not scum and while I think you're not, I don't know for sure what you are. So it's rather you than me and it's unfortunate that we've been put in this position. :monster:

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-10-2012, 09:58 PM
By the way I unvoted Shaka a while ago so that votecount is inaccurate.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Catherine the Great;3059036']##vote: Saladin

Nothing personal but I know I'm not scum and while I think you're not, I don't know for sure what you are. So it's rather you than me and it's unfortunate that we've been put in this position. :monster:

Let this not be taken as me defending you Catherine but I agree with you. But let it be known that if Saladin flips town you might make yourself prime suspect in the eyes of some

[M] Mom – Host
02-10-2012, 10:08 PM
4 - [M] Saladin - [M] Genghis Khan, Tokugawa Ieyasu [M] Joan of Arc, [M] Catherine the Great
3 - [M] Catherine the Great - [M] Saladin, [M] Queen Elizabeth, [M] Simon Bolivar

53 minutes.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
02-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Meh, even if I claimed, I'd die tonight.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-10-2012, 10:09 PM
I do not fear that. I'm just disappointed that it's come to this.

None of the votes against me have had any kind of compelling case behind them. Bolivar wouldn't even respond to me pointing out about his mistake about who voted for Gandhi and kept his vote on me. I imagine Saladin is only doing this to save himself, just as I am with my vote.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
02-10-2012, 10:17 PM
Honestly, I'm thinking that we should vote for Isabella right now.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Make it a good claim then Saladin but let it be known if you flip cop I may track you down & actually beat you with a wet fish

[M] Mom – Host
02-10-2012, 10:27 PM
33 minutes.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
02-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Alexander The Great;3059045']Make it a good claim then Saladin but let it be known if you flip cop I may track you down & actually beat you with a wet fish

No need to make a claim when you've said what I am.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-10-2012, 10:31 PM
Saladin;3059056']
Alexander The Great;3059045']Make it a good claim then Saladin but let it be known if you flip cop I may track you down & actually beat you with a wet fish

No need to make a claim when you've said what I am.If you're gonna claim cop you need to do better than that! Who did you investigate and what results did you get? If it sounds legit I'd be willing to consider Isabella.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Oh my god you better be lying or I'll go to the nearest fish market, pick the biggest fish & hop on a plane to whereever you are & commit an assault worthy of Ripley's Believe It or Not! Seriously we can't lose Governor, Doctor & Cop

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
02-10-2012, 10:37 PM
For some stupid reason I investigated Mao night 1 and got Guilty. Night 2 I investigated myself and got Innocent.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 10:39 PM

[M] Anise
02-10-2012, 10:40 PM
I think, however this plays out, whoever survives of the townies will have learned a lot. This is a very telling vote. Can't wait to see the result.

I have mixed feelings about Saladin, but luckily it doesn't matter what I think b/c he's gone either way.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
02-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Alexander The Great;3059069']35601

Fachfish?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-10-2012, 10:43 PM
I can believe those choices, but what I don't get is why you didn't say anything about Mao - not even voting for him or questioning him. I think this is the first time he has been mentioned by you. :confused:

[M] D'Anna
02-10-2012, 10:44 PM
Oh this is almost like a repeat of Mao from the other day, trying to warn our cop. If Saladin does turn out cop, and I really hope he doesn't, but if that is the case when the day end, I must say, our cop is not exactly the best we have. I also hope that we have a second cop in the game.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Catherine the Great;3059072']I can believe those choices, but what I don't get is why you didn't say anything about Mao - not even voting for him or questioning him. I think this is the first time he has been mentioned by you. :confused:

If this is indeed his logic he cost town it's cop so BLAMMM! fish to face bro!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Saladin;3059065']For some stupid reason I investigated Mao night 1 and got Guilty. Night 2 I investigated myself and got Innocent.

Probably a stupid question but why would a cop investigate themselves?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
02-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Catherine the Great;3059072']I can believe those choices, but what I don't get is why you didn't say anything about Mao - not even voting for him or questioning him. I think this is the first time he has been mentioned by you. :confused:

I was going to so today, but he died.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
02-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Simon Bolivar;3059076']
Saladin;3059065']For some stupid reason I investigated Mao night 1 and got Guilty. Night 2 I investigated myself and got Innocent.

Sanity check.

[M] Mom – Host
02-10-2012, 10:52 PM
8 minutes.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Simon Bolivar;3059076']

To test their sanity but most people do it night 1 not night 2

[M] D'Anna
02-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Either it's that he chose to kept quiet or haven't had the time or clue to do anything. He is being mostly vague with his posts, we have no real idea what's going on.

Either way how this turns out, we need to really step our game up to finda nd discard the scums.

[M] Mom – Host
02-10-2012, 10:56 PM
4 minutes.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
02-10-2012, 10:56 PM
##Unvote: Catherine the Great

##Vote: Queen Isabella

[M] Mom – Host
02-10-2012, 10:57 PM
4 - [M] Saladin - [M] Genghis Khan, Tokugawa Ieyasu [M] Joan of Arc, [M] Catherine the Great
2 - [M] Catherine the Great - , [M] Queen Elizabeth, [M] Simon Bolivar
1 - [M] Queen Isabella - [M] Alexander the Great, [M] Saladin

[M] D'Anna
02-10-2012, 10:58 PM
1 vote for Isabella, even if two voted for her. Is that correct?

[M] Mom – Host
02-10-2012, 10:59 PM
Whoops, my mistake.

[M] Mom – Host
02-10-2012, 11:02 PM
Day 3 over. Flavor coming up.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-10-2012, 11:02 PM
Times up... is he scum or not?!?

[M] Mom – Host
02-10-2012, 11:04 PM
Saladin was patrolling the streets of Jerusalem for those pesky Crusaders, when he noticed something strange. He pulled out his scimitar and shouted, "Police, come out with your hands up!" The person went across the corner and stuck a watermelon down his throat, choking him.

[M] Saladin was a Cop played by Sir Lancealot. Thanks for playing! Night 3 starts now. Send me your night actions!

[M] Mom – Host
02-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Joan of Arc was chilling around and stuff. Y'know, talking to God is hard work and these damned Frenchies don't know shit about war. Joan of Arc sat down to contemplate life. After this, a satellite fell on her head, cracking her skull.

Joan of Arc was a Priest played by Agent Proto. Thanks for playing!

Hey, you guys know what that means?

...Day 4 beings now and will last for 24 hours.

[M] Anise
02-11-2012, 04:54 PM
Wow, this has gone terribly. Saladin seemed so utterly scummy...

I'm going with Catherine the Great for today. I've been mildly suspicious of her basically since the game began, and it's either her or Khan or Ieyasu leading the way on that townie vote, and I trust Ieyasu pretty much so far and Khan is just slightly less suspicious than Cat. Now you can come along and give your big spiel about how you're innocent and point the finger at me for pointing a finger at you but there's probably not going to be anything that could change my mind this time. At some point I've gotta listen to my instincts. I will commend you on your way out though. I don't know how you kept us from going after you as long as you have. Well played.

##vote: Catherine the Great

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-11-2012, 04:59 PM
I don't think there are any vanilla townies.
Gandhi;3059355']Now you can come along and give your big spiel about how you're innocent and point the finger at me for pointing a finger at youNah. I think you're town-aligned even if you are mistaken. If you want to ask me any questions about my behaviour to get a clearer idea then I'm welcome to chat it out with you, but it's your call. I have bigger fish to fry today.

Bolivar, Bolivar, Bolivar. I've been respectful to you so far. But you disrespected me yesterday. And now I am going to tear down your world.

I'm going to do this in three stages. A trilogy, if you will. Here's part 1. I'm going to gradually build up to a crescendo.

Your bogus fucking roleclaim.

I don't doubt you can't vote for males. I don't give a shit. My question is this: Why fucking claim at all if you are town? What possible benefit was there to doing that? You were under no pressure, nobody was going to lynch you, so why?

Let's be honest, your supposed role is worthless. Congratulations, all you achieved was narrowing down the mafia's suspects as to who the cop was. Bravo.

Yet if you were scum and had a vote restriction - and why not, I say. It's not usual but then since when is a misogynistic townie usual? - and could prove it then of course you would claim. You would do exactly what you did to try to prove yourself.

Summary: If you are town and have a vote restriction, it damages the town to claim. If you are scum and have a vote restriction, it helps you to claim to clear yourself.

Oh yeah, by the way. In regards to your "You voted for someone who voted for you therefore you are scum!" argument. ##vote: Simon Bolivar. Shove it up your god damn arse. I'm not going to let someone like you try to threaten me with "Omg ur suspicious!" nonsense. You know who I am. You wanted to pick a fight with me. Well here is your god damn fight. Can't handle it? Good.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Well i guess I better get things started! With so many townies now dead I'm going with the theory of scum in plain sight. Who do I feel fits this bill perfect? Shaka Zulu! Shaka did his best to establish himself in the role of townie leader & I feel he's been picking townie's off at night since he's done so.

##Vote: [M] Shaka Zulu

Catherine the Great would be my 2nd pick for scum in plain sight but given that she wasn't convinced of Saladin's guilt yesterday & only voted for him to avoid the lynch herself, I vote for Shaka instead

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-11-2012, 05:12 PM
Oh yeah incidentally here's a roleclaim. I think at this point we're down to the bare bones and I want to make the results of my investigations public. I know I might be lynched today so it's best to get it all out to help the town rather than croaking without any of you knowing what happened. I'm a cop. Correct shade of blue text and so on and so forth etc. etc.

Night 1: Mao, Guilty. This is why I was pushing him so hard on the next day. I also agreed that a cop should investigate themselves on Night 1 so he would not know that this is why I was onto him.
Night 2: Shaka, Guilty. This is why I came down on him so hard to start the day but then Simon/Elizabeth ended up pissing me off and forcing me to vote Saladin. You will notice my careful scrutiny of Saladin's Cop claim. I wasn't sure if I believed him. It should be obvious why I was paying close attention to him.
Night 3: Simon Bolivar, Guilty. I think you all know why (or you will) I did this.

Feel free to ask questions about my choices or results or anything else. Let's talk!

PART II of Catherine v Bolivar coming up soon!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-11-2012, 05:28 PM
2 cops? Seems like a desperate attempt to save yourself Catherine but you know what I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. I would venture a guess that any heat on you in this game comes from posting style rather than you being scum. But I'm willing to debate decent opinions to the contary of course! My vote stays on Shaka

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Alexander The Great;3059366']2 cops? Seems like a desperate attempt to save yourself Catherine but you know what I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. I would venture a guess that any heat on you in this game comes from posting style rather than you being scum. But I'm willing to debate decent opinions to the contary of course! My vote stays on ShakaI always post like this in mafia games xD I don't see how people don't realise who the heck I am by now, just like it was obvious that Saladin was Lance. As I've said, I'm happy to discuss my actions with everyone. I've yet to see anyone come up with a convincing reason why I should be lynched and I'd love to debate the matter. That's the fun of mafia!

Anyway here's part 2 of my arguments against Bolivar! Please enjoy.

Next up is your utterly worthless vote for me. Or rather, one aspect of it. I'm not going to even get into the garbage "You're aggressive!" nonsense you spewed. Incidentally, how's this for aggression? Oh no Mr Bolivar please don't vote for me because of it!!! :eek: This is concerning Gandhi, the crux of your case.
Simon Bolivar;3058929']You ask him to clarify this, then the next day you vote for him, how is that twisting your words, you can call it whatever you like but the fact remains that you voted for him the day after he voted for youThe fact remains? It's no more a fact than "You have good reasons for voting for me" or "Ice cream is terrible", in that it's not a fact at all! I did not vote for Gandhi. Ever. Jesus christ. (Hey man! 'sup! :D)

Now, I can accept this as a mistake. I can. But when I pointed this out to you, you ignored it and posted some white noise bollocks about a bro fist and how much you love Jiro - a valuable contribution. So, thinking you missed it, I pointed it out again. And yet again you ignored it even though it totally undermined your reason for voting for me. Or maybe that's why you ignored it. :roll2

You could've stopped it. You could've admitted you were wrong and unvoted me, and got your "pal" Liz to unvote me. Only you didn't. You left me with no choice but to vote for Saladin who turned out to be our cop. I don't give a fuck who you or anyone else says is to blame for it, because you have a hefty involvement in this.

Part 3 is going to be the killer. The "smoking gun". Stay tuned~

[M] Mom – Host
02-11-2012, 05:50 PM
5 votes for a majority lynch.

[M] Colette
02-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Saladin was a cop? WTF? I would never expect a cop to act like he did, to me a cop acts more like Catherine has been. You know, investigating, pushing the people they've investigated who've come up guilty, trying to convince the town of what they know without coming out and saying, "I'm the cop" which only paints a big red bulls eye on them for the Mafia. I did play in the Mafia game where there was a double voting Mafia player, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if the mods went the other way and decided to cull Mafia power a bit by restricting their ability to vote in the lynch. However, I am not jumping on any bandwagon yet, I'm going to read through the thread again and see if what Catherine says is true.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Three guilty shots in a row and I am one of them? Either you are a liar or a shitty cop, Catherine.

[M] Mom – Host
02-11-2012, 06:49 PM
1 - [M] Catherine the Great - [M] Gandhi
1 - [M] Simon Bolivar - [M] Catherine the Great
1 - [M] Shaka Zulu - [M] Alexander the Great

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-11-2012, 06:50 PM
My civilization is a pretty big thing, and it is good, but the hell if Convenience is something we have lying around like your claim, Catherine. I am second in line, so why go after your third result?

[M] Colette
02-11-2012, 06:56 PM
To be fair Shaka, Catherine did go after you yesterday before she had to get out of the fire herself. It just looks like she likes to run with the information she's given at the time she finds it out.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Well Shaka old bean, I am glad you asked. I judge by people's actions ahead of my results. And I find Simon's actions to be nothing but harmful to the town.

Time for the finale!

You and Liz are the same god damn person. Or rather, one of you is telling the other how to make posts. How do I know?
Simon Bolivar;3058929']alot
Queen Elizaebth;3058847']alot
Simon Bolivar;3058985']Ghandi
Queen Elizaebth;3058847']GhandiEnglish, mothersmurfer, do you speak it? Incidentally here is a lovely article about alots you may find fascinating. :) (http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html)

Now, what are the smurfing odds that two totally unrelated people would come up with the same inane and illogical reasons to lynch me? (Nobody else in the town agreed with them) And what are the chances they would make the same basic spelling mistakes? Seriously, everybody here, read the smurfing posts and examine the writing style. Look at their utter disrespect for the apostrophe and tell me they're not the same person!

There's two conclusions. One is that we have a Mafia III situation on our hands, which, for those of you who don't remember, Slowpoke hacked other mafia accounts and posted from them and found out their roles. Unlikely but you never know.

So I'll tell you what's going on here. You're in a private forum together. One of you, I don't know which but I will assume it is you, is typing out posts for the other to post. I can think of three scenarios when groups get private forums, and two of those aint good. And seeing as how you've already roleclaimed and have not said you have access to a private forum, there is no reason to believe you are town. I'd be surprised if there is a cult but you never know. What I think you are is mafia.

I would love some thoughts on what I think of Simon, particularly this shared use of accounts or whatever. Whether or not you think I'm scum, folks, you gotta admit there is something shady going on there.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-11-2012, 07:09 PM
Shaka Zulu;3059398']Three guilty shots in a row and I am one of them? Either you are a liar or a titty cop, Catherine.

Unlike as it is Shaka, I still believe you to be guilty. With all the fringe players dropping like flies, scum have to be within the most active players so that's, in terms of the whole game between you & Catherine. If somehow she does get lynched I'm 100% postive you are guilty. With very little to go on in thismostly quiet game I turn to my gut & experience of past games.

The double voter scum was in Dynasty Warrior's mafia

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-11-2012, 07:10 PM
The unlike part of from my above post refers to Catherine being cop 2 in case that isn't clear

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-11-2012, 07:14 PM
I believe there are 3-4 mafia. And I think Simon, Elizabeth and Shaka certainly make up three of those mafia, although for reasons outlined above, Simon is definitely #1 on my list.

Isabella hasn't really posted enough for me to get a read on. Gandhi seems to be town although I would definitely love some reasoning for his vote on me. I'm really seeing how the rest of you react to what I am saying before I have an inkling as to who the fourth (if there is one) mafia member is. What about the rest of you? Remember - there's more than one of the bastards out there! Our job is not done even if I am right and Simon is scum.

I think I am going to die from mafia nightkill tonight, so I will try to post some thoughts on who the fourth member is before I die.

Do I think there are two cops? I don't know. Saladin coming out as a cop has certainly shaken my faith in my results so far. It could be that I am paranoid. Remember that the mafia have been winning so far, and we haven't had a vanilla townie. It is likely that they have some seriously useful roles at their disposal - so that could very well mean town roles who help the mafia, eg Bomb or Beloved Princess, or indeed fake cops. My results are not what guide me at present (although they were a useful indicator) I let my own opinions on how people act lead the way. I've given my reasons for claiming and they make sense.

ALEXANDER! What do you think of my case on Simon? You seem to be an intelligent player and I'd appreciate your input on it, sir. Thank you.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-11-2012, 07:14 PM
Now while I am frothing at Catherine's insinuations, I can admit she has a point when she says Alexander has done little beyond outing our Cop. This juicy quote underlines my suspicions Alexander might not ever go after Catherine seriously.

Alexander The Great;3059040']
Catherine the Great;3059036']##vote: Saladin

Let this not be taken as me defending you Catherine but I agree with you. But let it be known that if Saladin flips town you might make yourself prime suspect in the eyes of some

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-11-2012, 07:19 PM
Also note we haven't seen Elizabeth in a loooooong time. With all this talk of active players being suspicious, I know I'd keep my head down if I was mafia.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Alexander The Great;3059410']
Shaka Zulu;3059398']Three guilty shots in a row and I am one of them? Either you are a liar or a titty cop, Catherine.

Unlike as it is Shaka, I still believe you to be guilty. With all the fringe players dropping like flies, scum have to be within the most active players so that's, in terms of the whole game between you & Catherine. If somehow she does get lynched I'm 100% postive you are guilty. With very little to go on in thismostly quiet game I turn to my gut & experience of past games.

What is up with this double-voting reference? I have no voting restrictions.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-11-2012, 07:26 PM
As regards Simon, I've learned from past games (namely the horrible double voter scum incident) that just because a player has a limited voting capacity doesn't mean they are definitely innocent. If you think in terms of the roles town have lost already, namely last nights victim, was a priest. A priest cannot cast the lynching vote.

Why is this relevant do I think? It stands to reason in any mafia game for every role on the town side there is a corresponding role on the mafia side eg cop/doctor - roleblocker. Since town already had a limited voter on our side ie the priest I am going to venture a guess that Simon's role is that of a limited scum voter.

You'll probably say I'm grasping at straws but look at Simon's behaviour in this game so far. He revealed his role at a time when he was in no danger of a lynch & did so mainly due to pressure from Catherine. Having played quite a few of these games now I believe that if Simon were indeed a limited townie voter he would of kept his role to himself unless his head was on the chopping block so it where because the last thing a townie in his position would want to do is let scum know his role is limited, especially if he wanted town to win.

You know what Catherine, open season on Simon, Shaka you can wait.

##Unvote: [M] Shaka Zulu
##Vote : [M] Simon Bolivar

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-11-2012, 07:26 PM
The other part to take away from that quote is the idea that the flow of the game has somehow been controlled by me or Catherine. We have been inches away from lynching instigated by the other, and I can still almost hear the the disappointed sighs of the mafia when I backed down from that confrontation.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Shaka Zulu;3059418']
Alexander The Great;3059410']

What is up with this double-voting reference? I have no voting restrictions.

It's being used to reference to Simon ie that a person with a certain voting conditions could be on either side town or scum

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-11-2012, 07:34 PM
I am glad you agree with me Alexander. His actions in revealing his role don't make much sense. I still think there is something foul at play with the identical posting style between him and Elizabeth.

Shaka I am also fairly certain you are in with Simon, although Elizabeth moreso than you. So I'd love to hear your views on what we've said!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-11-2012, 07:45 PM
I think Simon's claim was an interesting one precisely because it announces something that becomes more and more useless as the game progresses. He can lynch women, and thus his only targets are Catherine, Elizabeth, and Isabella.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-11-2012, 07:49 PM
This means that I, as a guy, along with Alexander, Ghengis, Gandhi, and Tokugawa are safe from Simon. If all the ladies were to die, he would be a lump on a stick.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-11-2012, 07:52 PM
So the idea on him is that if the scum includes a majority of male roles, they will want him end-game. If our scum happens to be the last three of the girls, he is everything they do not want because he will pursue them to the ends of this thread.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Shaka Zulu;3059431']This means that I, as a guy, along with Alexander, Ghengis, Gandhi, and Tokugawa are safe from Simon. If all the ladies were to die, he would be a lump on a stick.

The maybe he is lying then or his role has some rules he hasn't disclosed like say he can only vote for women until they're all dead?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-11-2012, 07:57 PM
It is interesting to note that the first two mafia kills were male. The first kill since his roleclaim - and since we knew he would not want females dead - was a female.

I'm going to read through the entire thread now, all 415 posts! Firstly for the fond memories, of course, but to see if anything screams out at me. It's good to get some perspective on past events once you have an idea what some of the deceased players' roles were. I'll still be flicking back to this end page periodically though to see what's been going on here, so I'm open to questions or discussion.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-11-2012, 08:00 PM
If there are no modifiers on his role's restrictions, he basically becomes a stump after the women are gone. This assists the mafia because he cannot help his town lynch any suspects.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-11-2012, 08:01 PM
If you are going to do that, please focus on players that have flown just under the radar. Gandhi, Tokugawa, and Genghis are the three that come to mind. They are active, but not so vocal.

[M] Colette
02-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Well, I just got done reading through all 400+ posts. Simon did accuse Catherine of voting Gandhi, but she didn't do that. In fact, she was busy pursuing Shaka, whom she claims she investigated that night and was told he was guilty. She said that Gandhi was on her radar but she has never gone after him and this morning she states she believes him innocent. Another point against Simon is that Joan felt Elizabeth and he were suspicious, and since it has been proven that she was Town, I am still inclined to go with her instincts. Finally, Alexander makes some very valid points against Simon concerning him as well, especially the point about his role claim being early and unnecessary. So I am inclined to believe that Simon and Elizabeth are Mafia, posting just enough to point fingers at the most active player in the game and lying low to see how it all plays out.

##Vote: Simon Bolivar

[M] Dave – Stepdad
02-11-2012, 08:20 PM
If I didn't know any better I'd say you were getting a bit hot under the collar/necklace of teeth? There are definitely mafia against the inactive but the most dangerous mafia up until now are those in plain site, directing the game as they fit which is either you or Catherine.

Simon on the other hand is hiding something & maybe by explaining how useless he could potential be is this you trying to save your scum buddy from the lynch?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
Look, I hate to say this, but not voting for Simon is voting for Hitler. I am glad that there are other people who seem to agree.

##VOTE: Simon Bolivar

[M] Elize
##Vote: Simon Bolivar

You're scum. You have to be.

Psychotic
02-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Jesus;3059378']5 votes for a majority lynch.Catherine, Alexander, Genghis, Shaka and Tokaguwa make that 5. I'll leave the thread closed 'til the moderator gets here to post flavour. :)

[M] Mom – Host
02-12-2012, 01:25 AM
Simon Bolivar was cornered. "I didn't do anything! Please, you have to understand!"

Catherine put her knee on a chair, revealing excellently delicious fishnet tights. "I must say, sirs, there seems to be a...scum on the loose," he said menacingly in her thick yet beautiful Russian accent.

Genghis Khan pulled a sword and stated fiercely, "Indeed, we must eliminate him!"

Tokugawa bowed and stated, "With all due respect, my opponent, your time has come, Mr. Bolivar."

Shaka Zulu prepared his spear and faced Simon, "Yes, I do believe it is time we take things over from now on." With that, Shaka impaled Simon Bolivar in the throat, killing him. He wiped the blood of his weapon, turned around, and announced: "It seems there's a little problem with the management on this place. You may be some of the greatest people to ever walk the earth, but we, the Mafia, are the greatest to ever live!" Cheers abound from the four villains as the world slipped into chaos...

[M] Simon Bolivar was a Misogynistic Townie played by KaiserDragon. Thanks for playing

Mafia Wins! Woo!

Your beloved quartet:

[M] Catherine the Great-Prostitute played by Freya and Psychotic.

[M] Genghis Khan-Mafia Framer played by Jentleness.

[M] Tokugawa Ieyasu-Mafia Mason played by Justy.

[M] Shaka Zulu-Godfather played by Jentleness.

The losers:

[M] Gandhi- Mason played by chionos.

[M] Alexander the Great-Bulletproof Mason played by Genius Lynx.

[M] Queen Isabella-Perceptive Roleblocker played by f f freak.

[M] Queen Elizabeth-[Cop played by KaiserDragon as well.