PDA

View Full Version : Did you see that under there?

Freya
02-07-2012, 08:28 AM
Yes this is a thread about underwear. Why do I want to know? Because I'm a creeper. Lets throw in socks too.

I love boyshorts. They are the most comfortable for me. Thongs are uncomfy and I only wear them when I don't want a panty line. I cannot NOT wear undies though. I feel uncomfortable if I don't have any on. No sleeping nude for me! I have all types of colors and patterns and what not. Same for bras. I like lace trims with cotton fabrics :D

I prefer guys in boxers or boxer briefs. AND COLORS!

And socks OH GAWD I love socks. I don't own a pair of normal socks. They have cats, birds, crazy patterns, colors etc. I love novelty socks. LOVE THEM.

I want these ones.

http://www.toxel.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/shark02.jpg

Now lets discuss undies and socks! Nothing, dirty guys. This isn't a smutty smut smut thread. Keep it clean, like you should your undies! :monster:

NorthernChaosGod
02-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Um, I prefer boxers most of the time. And 99% of my socks are black. amidoinitrite?

Pheesh
02-07-2012, 09:16 AM
Boxer briefs, mid to long black socks with pants, and a couple of white ankle socks for shorts. It's all very serious business.

Agent Proto
02-07-2012, 09:27 AM
I'm boxers, baby!

And for socks? I really do enjoy the socks hospitals issue when you're admitted inside. It's like, hey free fuzzy socks with grips to them! Cool beans!! I have a couple pairs of those.

Freya
02-07-2012, 09:30 AM
Oh the ones that are suppose to help prevent whatever. Yeah I have some of those too! Although I prefer just fuzzy socks to slide across the floor with.

Pheesh
02-07-2012, 09:33 AM
I also have a bunch of those big work socks that are fluffy inside and make your feet smell like Beelzebub's ass.

Tigmafuzz
02-07-2012, 09:39 AM
During the day, boxer briefs. Always boxer briefs. They aren't as tight as tight as briefs, so nothing gets squished together and uncomfortable, but they aren't as loose as boxers, so I don't have to worry about things flapping around. I sleep in the nude though.
All my socks are boring and black. I have a few "regular" socks, but I hardly ever wear them unless all the black ones are dirty and it isn't laundry day yet. Although I do love it when Sarah prances around the house with her cute rainbow-colored individual-toed socks that go halfway up her thigh. I occasionally buy her novelty socks; she has a thing for 'em.
...Socks are very important.

There is one item of G.I. gear that can be the difference between a live grunt and a dead grunt. Socks. Cushioned sole, O.D. green. Try and keep your feet dry. When we're out humpin', I want you boys to remember to change your socks whenever we stop. The Mekong will eat a grunts feet right off his legs.

Quindiana Jones
02-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Boxers, aye. And I like socks of some novelty design, though I don't own many. I prefer seeing them to wearing them. Calvin Klein's are the most comfortable pants I've ever worn (though I'll be damned if I ever buy a pair!), and JCB are the most comfortable socks I have ever worn. I mourn the day I only bought one pair thinking "hah! These look interesting!".

Also, does anyone here, when it's particularly cold or when they want to treat themselves, iron their undies and socks? It's bliss.

Tigmafuzz
02-07-2012, 10:08 AM
I sometimes take off my socks, even if they're clean, to put on warm socks straight from the dryer. It's just so wonderful :D

G13
02-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Boxer briefs. I think I recall Justy saying only gay dudes wore those.

I just like how they accentuate m'package.

Quindiana Jones
02-07-2012, 10:24 AM
*exaggerate

G13
02-07-2012, 10:40 AM
To bring notice to. :cry:

And the ones with the stripeys, hoo boy, look out! It's like the opposite of Spanx!

Quindiana Jones
02-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Yeah, you don't want them noticing the rest of you. :thedevilsmileythatIcan'tbearsedtofind:

fire_of_avalon
02-07-2012, 12:24 PM
i cut leg holes in burlap sacks and wear those as underpants. I call it the foa cut.

For brassieres I lash together sailing rope and animal hides.

Slothy
02-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Boxer briefs in a variety of colours. I can't stand regular boxers because the fit tends to be baggy and I hate them bunching up under clothes. Also, you know, boxer briefs show off the manhood quite nicely.

As for socks. Don't wear them, and don't trust them. Something about how they always come in pairs makes me think they're plotting something. You know when you take your clothes out of the dryer and only find one of your socks there? The other one hasn't gone missing, it's pretending you're Robert Muldoon and coming at you from the side. They're worse than fucking Raptors.

Bubba
02-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Nice tight boxer briefs! I do like to have some support for my 'special area'. Mainly because I don't want to become one of those old men with extremely low-hanging testicles. The majority are black but I have a few funky ones too.

I's say 90% of my socks are black with a few exceptions. I did get a particularly cool set of 'Space Invader' socks for Christmas show varying states of gameplay. Amazing.

On the few rare, special occasions I've worn a bra then I'd go with a simple black, lacy design.

Quindiana Jones
02-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Oh yeah, they're called boxer briefs. I can't be buggered faffing around with that. If they're shorts, they're boxers; sexy boxers, baggy boxers, flappy boxers.

Pike
02-07-2012, 02:46 PM
Bubba you are amazing. Just saying.

Ummm I dunno I just buy the first underwear and socks I see that will fit me. I don't pay attention to the kinds or colors or anything. Socks are mostly white except for a couple of pairs of black that I have for special occasions, like when all of my white socks are dirty.

And now your daily TMI: I haven't bought a new bra in like seven years

Madonna
02-07-2012, 03:47 PM
I wear tighty whities because a) the color represents virgin purity and b) everything should be strapped down if action is your middle name (it is mine).

Pike, I hope this means you do not wear bras. Otherwise, you might want to think about switching it up; a garment that closely attached to your body for seven years might be a little gnarly.

fire_of_avalon, it is nice to hear stories of people fashioning their own clothing; that is so neat. You should share some pictures of your work. What kinds of animals were used to provide hides?

Vivi22, you do not commit the ultimate sin of wearing shoes without socks, do you? With slippers and sandals I can understand, but anything else is a travesty.

sharkythesharkdogg
02-07-2012, 04:00 PM
I used to wear boxers when I was younger (15ish?), and they'd always bunch up around my boys and create sweaty razors that would slice into the area between my groin and thigh. It was so bad I had some awful tighty whities (those are uncomfortable too) for my track or cross-country meets. It was like my balls were getting attacked by a really weak boa constrictor the whole day. When I think about it now, it's like I was wearing a pair of shorts underneath a pair of pants. :|

Then I discovered the wonder that is boxer briefs. Support without being too tight, and no extraneous material. Now my junk can breath, and they can still swing a little free. (You're all welcome for the TMI)

I have a mixture of ankle socks and taller ones. Grey, black, and white.

I have to buy the white ones with the grey reinforced heel and toe areas because my boney ass Skeletor feet shred through them in no time.

I like it when women have colorful, playful novelty socks. It's cute.

Slothy
02-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Vivi22, you do not commit the ultimate sin of wearing shoes without socks, do you? With slippers and sandals I can understand, but anything else is a travesty.

I avoid this by not wearing shoes. (http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/index.htm) I don't trust anything that doesn't have toes. It's not natural.

Bubba
02-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Bubba you are amazing.

Pike you are equally amazing. Plus, you hold an AK-47 better than anyone else I've ever seen. :)

Peegee
02-07-2012, 04:35 PM
I used to wear boxer briefs but found that it bunched up like boxers tend to

So I bought a pair of these (http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/mens/apparel/underwear)

Oh come on - you made this thread so guys would post underwear models. Don't lie.

They are awesome.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_locvd8lUSj1qm5hblo1_500.gif

Mirage
02-07-2012, 04:55 PM
Boxer briefs for the win

Unbreakable Will
02-07-2012, 05:03 PM
Boxers, boxers and you guessed it,boxers. I like a good breeze and I hate having my junk all pent up.
As for socks I usually go with a nice white ankle pair, I hate the ones that go up your calf because they pull on my leg hair :cry:

Araciel
02-07-2012, 05:43 PM
Underwear :confused:

Srs though, boxer-briefs are the best invention ever.

NorthernChaosGod
02-07-2012, 06:08 PM

I avoid this by not wearing shoes. (http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/index.htm) I don't trust anything that doesn't have toes. It's not natural.
Do you really wear those all the time? I had a guy in one of my classes last semester that had a crazy bulge on each of his feet because he wore those a lot.

Jiro
02-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Freya if you want to see my underwear then you have to come and visit. Same goes for the rest of you :colbert:

I wear ankle socks because you look like an a grade tool if you have long socks while running in track spikes.

Pumpkin
02-07-2012, 06:28 PM
I usually wear ankle socks but I have a few pair of fluffy ones for when it gets cold. My socks usually have designs on them and are mismatched about 99% of the time. Most of the time its on purpose.

Slothy
02-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Do you really wear those all the time? I had a guy in one of my classes last semester that had a crazy bulge on each of his feet because he wore those a lot.

With the exception of occasionally wearing winter boots because I'm Canadian and want to keep my feet attached I haven't worn anything else in 2.5 years. No bulges or strange deformities either.

Peegee
02-07-2012, 07:02 PM
I don't buy that barefoot or vibrams are good shoes, but I'm not about to get into another argument on eoff where i just get in trouble.

I go through socks like crazy. it's ridiculous. How long do your socks last?

Sephex
02-07-2012, 07:25 PM
I'm pretty bland in this department. I usually wear regular white socks and boring stripped/flannel boxers. I don't like to spend too much on clothing as it is, and I figure it's pointless to buy elaborate clothing items for parts of the body that the general public doesn't see/focus on.

NorthernChaosGod
02-08-2012, 12:46 AM
I don't buy that barefoot or vibrams are good shoes, but I'm not about to get into another argument on eoff where i just get in trouble.

I go through socks like crazy. it's ridiculous. How long do your socks last?
I have a shitload of socks, so they don't get worn very often. They're still all new feeling. :jess:

TrollHunter
02-08-2012, 01:29 AM
Boxer briefs man, nothing better.
Also I have some really comfy jogging socks, oh my god... just... ohhhhh socks

fire_of_avalon
02-08-2012, 04:18 AM

I read this awesome article a few years ago that explained it gooder for me.

Think of it this way. Over thousands of years our feet have evolved to give us balance, support, flexibility and movement. They have evolved into perfection.

And we strap big hunks of leather to them and lose all of our ability to function like we're supposed to.

I go barefoot as often as I can. If my job accepted barefeet I would go to work with no shoes.

Tigmafuzz
02-08-2012, 05:08 AM
if you want to see my underwear then you have to come and visit.
Challenge accepted. I will see those underwear.

I go barefoot as often as I can.
As disgusting as that sounds, I find it oddly appealing...
Well, I learned something about myself today.

NorthernChaosGod
02-08-2012, 07:39 AM

Think of it this way. Over thousands of years our feet have evolved to give us balance, support, flexibility and movement. They have evolved into perfection.

And we strap big hunks of leather to them and lose all of our ability to function like we're supposed to.

I go barefoot as often as I can. If my job accepted barefeet I would go to work with no shoes.
I still don't see the point of them. I wear normal shoes and just walk on the balls of my feet.

Peegee
02-08-2012, 04:39 PM

I still don't see the point of them. I wear normal shoes and just walk on the balls of my feet.

Fine whatever. I'll get in trouble.

Technology > genetics

shoes > vibrams

*points to ban button*

Slothy
02-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Fine whatever. I'll get in trouble.

Technology > genetics

Technology that has no consideration made for physiology and the natural movement mechanics of the human body are absolutely not better than evolution. We were made to have our barefeet in contact with the ground while walking and running, not to stick a thick rubber sole with a raised heel that limits foot movement and muscle development on there and say that we're doing it better than a million plus years of evolution were able to. Hell, what you call technology was so haphazardly developed with little to no testing to see if it was actually beneficial that referring to it as such is almost laughable.

Hell, modern running shoes were made with the intent of allowing people to heel strike because they thought that would increase stride length and make people run faster. The former is certainly true, but since it's like hitting the breaks with every step you'll actually be slower, and direct every bit of force that you impact with straight up the leg and through every joint along the way with the muscles completely unable to absorb any of that impact the way they had evolved to do. It's no wonder people think running is bad for their joints when most shoes encourage degenerate movement patterns which directly result in injury.

But if there's one upside to the modern running shoe it's gotta be that it's given a lot of Podiatrists a lot more patients and let them sell a whole bunch of orthotics that the average person shouldn't need to begin with.

Pheesh
02-08-2012, 11:08 PM
Feet are nasty though, and deserve to be covered up and out of my line of sight.

Shiny
02-08-2012, 11:27 PM
People who don't wear socks: y'all must have some stank ass shoes.

I pretty much always wear socks with any shoe/boot/sneaker except flip flops. They're normally the same color as whatever outfit I'm wearing. As for undies, I just go with the low rise hiphuggers from Vicky Secrets.

For guys I prefer: these (http://youtu.be/uLaERHBypKg)

Slothy
02-09-2012, 02:41 AM
People who don't wear socks: y'all must have some stank ass shoes.

Actually, the nice thing about my Vibrams (not that I'm trying to talk about them too much here) is that I can toss them in the wash anytime and just let them air dry overnight, which I do pretty often. When they rip I can also sew them back up so they don't really wear out until you wear through the sole, which I've only done to one pair after 2 years of pretty frequent use.

I actually miss that pair. I mean, they're comfortable to begin with, but the thinner the sole gets the better they feel.

Hollycat
02-09-2012, 03:28 AM
This thread is relevant to my interests

Pike
02-09-2012, 03:45 AM
My feet and I aren't on good terms so I imprison them in socks/shoes to teach them a lesson.

I'm only barefoot when I'm taking a shower or getting dressed, and even that bugs me a little.

Tigmafuzz
02-09-2012, 03:51 AM
You shower barefoot Pike? You're such a free spirit.

Jiro
02-09-2012, 06:38 PM
I like shoes. I'm only barefoot when, like Pike, I'm having a shower or getting dressed or, unlike Pike, going walkabout.

Peegee
02-09-2012, 07:04 PM
I refuse to acknowledge vibrams. I will ask my friend Paul one more time and after laughing and drinking and eating and flirting with the waitress we will go home and pass out

Although if for some reason you can justify them as running shoes that are better than going to the running room to buy some 150$ shoes, maybe.

Just maybe.

But probably not.

They're too silly.