PDA

View Full Version : Be My Valentine? 1in 8 couples meet online!

Freya
02-13-2012, 03:56 PM
Apparently in 2006 a study was taken and showed that 1 in 8 couples met online. I'm sure that statistic has only grown since then. So see EoFFers, our blossoming love here at EoFF: A dating site, is normal! And because of that, tell me what EoFFer you'd like to take on a valentines date :love:

Also, any plans for V-day besides sitting outside your fav eoffers window?

Tigmafuzz
02-13-2012, 04:50 PM
I'm taking Sarah to her favorite restaurant and then we're going to see her parents for some reason. And then a surprise :jess:

Psychotic
02-13-2012, 05:22 PM
Sign up to EoFF and pretend to be a girl, then make posts all over the place saying "OH THAT HANDSOME PSYCHOTIC HE MAKES ME SWOOOOOOOOON~ :love:" and then cry/masturbate.

Jiro
02-13-2012, 05:42 PM
The problem with e-dating is that I am even more repulsive on the internet than I am in real life.

Sephex
02-13-2012, 05:55 PM
I am simply going to go to my girlfriend's house and we are going to watch the 1985 Jim Carrey movie "Once Bitten" because everyone knows that movie embodies the spirit of Valentine's Day.

Bunny
02-13-2012, 07:23 PM
We had to cancel our Valentine's plans because our last remaining rat died on Sunday, which threw other plans into whack and so we have to do other things on Valentine's and hold it another day, possibly next Sunday. It was a very confusing and frustrating situation all told.

Old Manus
02-13-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm going to make a thread in EoEO bitching about consumerism and Valentine's Day being a fake holiday to try and convince people that I don't care about February 14th and girlfriends are for losers anyway.

Sephex
02-13-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm going to make a thread in EoEO bitching about consumerism and Valentine's Day being a fake holiday to try and convince people that I don't care about February 14th and girlfriends are for losers anyway.

Best answer in thread so far.

Peegee
02-13-2012, 08:30 PM
the 1/8 couples thing - I am more likely to believe that. I think advertising says '1 in 2 couples meet online' now which i find hard to believe.

2/14 I will be at work. Out of all of my friends with SOs only one is not doing anything. I'm proud of him.

Endless
02-13-2012, 08:38 PM
Last Valentine I was mailing divorce papers to the attorney, and tomorrow I'm not sure whether I'll be spending the evening doing tennis training or a meeting, though I'm quite certain that in either case I'll be missing out on a crêpe-party. So yeah, just another day in the week (but holidays come this friday!)

Pike
02-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Apparently in 2006 a study was taken and showed that 1 in 8 couples met online.

Hux and I met online in 2004. You know, when meeting online was still underground. (We then proceeded to not date each other for like seven years because we're retarded, but hey)

He pre-ordered me Crusader Kings 2 for my V-day present. It comes out tomorrow (supposedly). So we're going to play vidya and make fun of each other all day. <3

NorthernChaosGod
02-13-2012, 09:58 PM
I'm going to class and then coming back home to do homework.

I'd take out some newbie because they don't know well enough not to actually go along with something like that. :p

Jessweeee♪
02-13-2012, 10:23 PM
I met my current boyfriend on EoFF when we were sixteen! Now we are twenty and renting a house together. No plans for tomorrow yet. In fact he might be working! I will try to think of something cute.

theundeadhero
02-13-2012, 10:41 PM
livingdeadgirl, she has an obsession with me.

We're going to do creepy things in scary places.

Laddy
02-13-2012, 10:44 PM
I'll gorge myself with Subway sandwiches and watch reruns of Firefly.

I'm lonely inside. :(

Sephex
02-13-2012, 10:45 PM

There's nothing wrong with that.

Laddy
02-13-2012, 10:49 PM

You haven't read much of my posts, have you? xD

Quindiana Jones
02-13-2012, 10:55 PM
I'm certainly not going to be walking around town attacking people displaying unacceptable levels of bliss, that's for sure!

Also, I'd take you all out. The internet is something of a free market system so I want to get a proper test drive before I buy, and I reserve the right to go for someone else.

Sephex
02-13-2012, 11:20 PM

You haven't read much of my posts, have you? xD

I have. Wanted to play along!

Pike
02-14-2012, 12:24 AM

Laddy if I was anywhere near you I'd insist I join you <3

fire_of_avalon
02-14-2012, 02:01 AM
eHarmony rejected me.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
02-14-2012, 02:19 AM
I have extensive Valentines Day plans.

When I wake up for work I am littering my floor with literally hundreds of Hershey Kisses and leaving a heart shaped not for my wife that says 'I Kiss The Ground You Walk On'.
Then I shall be at work until evening.
Whence upon I return I shall get clean and dandy and dressed up like a dapper gentlemen and my wife will slip into some dress or another and we shall take a limo to a local five star restaurant which I have had reservations at for well over a month. Then we shall return to limo and home.
Where if all went well, we will make intercourse. ehem. Sex.

Jiro
02-14-2012, 02:34 AM
The lads and I have decided to shower the french girl with chocolate to make her boyfriend mad. Excellent.

starlet
02-14-2012, 02:58 AM
im spending tomorrow at home alone while my husband works from 8-4:30 then again at 11 pm to 7 am. It'll just be me and the kittens.

theundeadhero
02-14-2012, 03:31 AM
The lads and I have decided to shower the french girl with chocolate to make her boyfriend mad. Excellent.Excellent.

Yar
02-14-2012, 07:52 AM
eHarmony rejected me.Are you serious? :(

To all the EoFF couples, Happy Valentines Day!

I'm not going to be bitter or anything this year. Happily single! I have things I want to do before even thinking about being in a relationship.

Freya
02-14-2012, 08:00 AM
The best part of this valentines day? Mass Effect 3 demo is released today :cool:

Iceglow
02-14-2012, 11:06 AM
The lads and I have decided to shower the french girl with chocolate to make her boyfriend mad. Excellent.

Is this the certain young blonde lady I mentioned you ought to be looking at Dakoda? Because if not make sure you get 2 boxes of chocolates and give her one too :D

As for me? Well I'm working today until 20:30. Sucks to be me hey? I'm enjoying my "single" life as so far as I would be going out for Valentines Day if there was an interested party in London at this time. Unfortunately the interested parties are from outside of London. I'll probably wind up playing ME3 demo when I get home or working on a ME1/2 file or just taking out my "I'm so sick of this lovey dovey shit" on CoD.

Pike
02-14-2012, 02:07 PM
The best part of this valentines day? Mass Effect 3 demo is released today :cool:

HAPPY CRUSADER KINGS 2 DAY!

Raistlin
02-14-2012, 05:21 PM

http://i.imgur.com/1aqgC.jpg

Ultros
02-14-2012, 05:22 PM
OH THAT HANDSOME PSYCHOTIC HE MAKES ME SWOOOOOOOOON~ :love:

Sephex
02-14-2012, 05:54 PM

*PIC*

That is a beautiful picture.

Jiro
02-14-2012, 08:14 PM
Commence the tear-lubricated masturbation.

Also Steve that's not the same lady. I told her [the swede] all about you today though, it helped my chances ;D

Iceglow
02-14-2012, 09:58 PM
Commence the tear-lubricated masturbation.

Also Steve that's not the same lady. I told her [the swede] all about you today though, it helped my chances ;D

I think we need to have a discussion about what you're telling these young ladies about me mister Barker.

Jiro
02-15-2012, 12:25 AM
I got it covered bro :aimsun:

Shlup
02-15-2012, 08:42 AM
I always think it's weird when people don't consider the internet a legitimate venue for meeting people. It seems so much easier than going to bars and such and such. Once you're out of school it seems like it's pretty hard to meet people.

I spent most of my afternoon on the phone with insurance companies, trying to find a doctor and a dentist, and catching taming the disaster that overtook my kitchen this weekend. I spent my evening sniffing flowers, eating sushi and candy, watching my favorite shows, and various... things. It was a nice day.

Shiny
02-16-2012, 04:30 AM
Valentines Day evening was spent with my boyfriend and his friends for dinner since his friend's bday is on Valentines Day. Then I went back to my bf's place. I left in the afternoon after he went to class, but before I left I made sure I bagged some of the mary j he got me.

Short version: No one from EoFF who doesn't want to smoke weed with me.

TrollHunter
02-16-2012, 05:12 AM
Oh that handsome Psychotic he makes me swoooooooon~
Why must distance keep us apart?
I know where my heart lie, and it is with my dear Psychotic.