PDA

View Full Version : 1 segment RROD e 74 error

Carl the Llama
02-14-2012, 07:12 AM
So my 360 got the RROD 1 segment this morning, I don't know how old my 360 is as I bought it preowned, is there any way I can find out if I can still have it fixed my Microsoft? Don't want to do any other things that might break it further, tips would be welcome.

Jiro
02-14-2012, 07:18 AM
If you can't prove that it's within warranty then you're pretty much smurfed afaik. You can pay for them to fix it, pay for some joe to fix it or just shell out for a new one. Sucks to hear man :(

Carl the Llama
02-14-2012, 07:35 AM
If you can't prove that it's within warranty then you're pretty much smurfed afaik. You can pay for them to fix it, pay for some joe to fix it or just shell out for a new one. Sucks to hear man :(

aww man, I only needed a few more fragments to finish the game off, I had even completed 95%+ of the Bestiary, only had like about 10 enemies left to gather info on ; ;

Jiro
02-15-2012, 08:02 AM
If you go to your local gaming store they might/should/hopefully know a way to salvage your data and transfer it to a new console. It won't be cheap but it's better than nothing.

Actually if you have the detachable harddrive there is a little transfer cable you can pick up for probably about ten quid where you can steal all your save games and shit. YOU SHOULD BE SAVED THEN. I dunno it's been a while since I replaced mine but that cable just attaches to your hd and then to a usb and voila magic