PDA

View Full Version : Biggs n' Jessie: Official Couple?

Jiro
02-17-2012, 02:26 AM
Every knows that Jessie has the absolute hots for Cloud. She's all up in his grill, touching his face, making him special fake IDs and whatnot.

But when Elmyra has her little flashback, we clearly see Biggs and Jessie hugging and shit at the Sector 7 train station. What is the meaning of this!?

There are a variety of options here. Firstly, the crap option, which is that Square just recycled their models. Lame. That's not what really happened.

The second option is that Jessie is a huge flirt, and is keeping Biggs around while she tries to pick up Cloud. Far more believeable, and hey, he's a charming muscular guy so what's not to love?

Lastly is the idea I favour most, and it is that Jessie and Biggs had a romance which turned sour. They instead turned their hate and resentment towards each other into motivation to work hard for AVALANCHE. etc etc I could create a wicked tale here but I'll leave it to you to tell me which is right, or if you have another theory altogether!

Tigmafuzz
02-17-2012, 03:54 AM
Maybe they were just... you know... HUGGING.
It does happen sometimes :monster:

Sephex
02-17-2012, 03:58 AM
I always figured they either had a romance that ended in a respectfully mutual manner, or that they are very close and were just palling around. I am sure they were laughing in the streets while talking about how their dreams will never be crushed or something...

Too soon?

Jiro
02-17-2012, 04:57 AM
Considering the fact that I just watched them die, yes. :aimsad: RIP guys, at least they died together right.

SwordFox
02-17-2012, 10:16 AM
What about Wedge? He's the one that totally has the hots for Biggs. Look how he stalks him around every game.

Bubba
02-17-2012, 10:48 AM
They definitely bumped uglys. I like the last option best. They had a passionate relationship at the beginning but as happens with most relationships... the spark soon goes. They clearly do care about each other but suppress their feelings to concentrate on the fight against Shinra.

Yeah... this.

Jiro
02-17-2012, 04:48 PM
Wedge is a poor sod in this game, happy just to have Cloud remember his name. Speaking of though, where the hell did Aeris actually put him? I mean, she was supposed to take care of him, I didn't think his wounds were all that life threatening (harden up you soft cock).

SwordFox
02-17-2012, 05:53 PM
(harden up you soft cock).

Hehehe, erection. :D

blackmage_nuke
02-17-2012, 06:28 PM
I always thought the couple at the station in the present who had the suicide pact or whatever it was and at the station in the flashbacks are the same couple. Or maybe Im misremembering.

My other theory is Jessie is aiming for a threesome

VeloZer0
02-17-2012, 06:36 PM
Or that she is a straight up slut and doesn't consider any relationship exclusive.

Jinx
03-07-2012, 12:23 AM
I say they just re-used models. Even if that IS the lame option.

Why, you say?

Because that flashback scene was like, 15 years ago! Say in the scene she was 20--at the very youngest--she'd be in her mid-thirties! More probably late thirties to early forties! She'd be old enough to be Cloud's mother, almost!

What a cougar.

Tigmafuzz
03-07-2012, 12:56 AM
I like the cougar idea better.

Jiro
03-07-2012, 01:08 AM
Maybe Biggs and Jessie are actually immortal and they never actually died on the pillar.

Jinx
03-07-2012, 01:15 AM
It's the Jenova cells, man. They're like herpes. Everyone has them these days.

Jiro
03-07-2012, 08:05 AM
I remember when Jenova cells were underground and cool. They're too mainstream now, I don't listen to them any more. "Reunion"? More like "Re-I'masellout-ion".

Jinx
03-07-2012, 01:41 PM
I remember when Jenova cells were underground and cool. They're too mainstream now, I don't listen to them any more. "Reunion"? More like "Re-I'masellout-ion".

Well, I was a fan of Mako before anyone ever heard of Mako. What happened to Mako?

Loony BoB
03-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Re-used models. Alternatively, they are comfortable enough in their friendship to have the most intimate of physical interactions... which is, of course, a hug.

VeloZer0
03-07-2012, 05:16 PM
That was a long time before the events of the game, it was probably their parents.

That's right, they are twins. I just blew this thread way open.

Jiro
03-07-2012, 07:09 PM

Dude

Tigmafuzz
03-08-2012, 01:47 AM
That was a long time before the events of the game, it was probably their parents.

My... brain... what have you done?!

Jinx
03-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Then what does that make Wedge?

Jiro
03-08-2012, 02:08 AM
A guy who likes pie.

Jinx
03-08-2012, 02:11 AM
A guy whose final deathwish is to have Cloud remember his name.

Sephex
03-08-2012, 02:54 AM
A guy who likes pie.

Laughed harder at that than I should have.

Bubba
03-08-2012, 11:22 AM
It seems Wedge is getting a bit of a raw deal here. It might not be his fault that he's fat. He might just have problems with his glands or something.

Hang on, was it Wedge who was being an arse to Cloud in Tifa's Bar after the first reactor mission? I think he was saying that Cloud was his bitch or something and it didn't matter that he was in Soldier?

If that was him then fair enough... he's a cock.

Jinx
03-08-2012, 01:10 PM
^I thought it was Biggs who said all of that. Wedge kind of got wet every time Cloud walked into the room.

Bubba
03-08-2012, 01:27 PM
^I thought it was Biggs who said all of that. Wedge kind of got wet every time Cloud walked into the room.

Yeah I think you're right, FT. He says something about Cloud being a rookie and he has to do whatever he says.

Well that makes me even more sad for Wedge now. I just want to give him a big hug... ideally before he gets crushed by that big plate as he'd be quite hard to find... not to mention he'd be more than a little bit 'icky'...

Jinx
03-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Biggs was a bigg doucher, but he was hawt.

Wedge...

"TIFA'S COOKING IS SOOOO DELICIOUS. I ALWAY HAVE SECONDS *omnomnom*"

Wedge is just the worst.

Jiro
03-08-2012, 05:58 PM
The poor guy was just trying to fit in. "Maybe if I save the planet someone will notice me" :( SO SADFACE

Sephex
03-08-2012, 11:19 PM
The poor guy was just trying to fit in. "Maybe if I save the planet someone will notice me" :( SO SADFACE

No, he wanted to EAT the planet.

Jinx
03-08-2012, 11:52 PM

No, he wanted to EAT the planet.

"THE LIFESTREAM IS SOOOOOO GOOD. EVERY TIME THE LIFESTREAM COOKS I GO BACK FOR SECONDS."

Tigmafuzz
03-09-2012, 12:35 AM
So pathetic... sounds like Pike's ex.