PDA

View Full Version : Choose your hero!

Bubba
02-20-2012, 12:19 PM
If you could live the life of any character from movie history... who would it be?

I first thought of Maximus from Gladiator but then realised my wife and son have been killed which wouldn't be very nice...

Maybe Han Solo? You own the Millennium Falcon which is reason enough but then you have to sleep with Carrie Fisher which personally does not appeal to me...

Tell me which character you would love to be and why it would be awesome?

Pheesh
02-20-2012, 01:59 PM
Neo from the Matrix would be pretty sweet. A Jedi would be awesome as well, not picky on which one, all of the cool ones aren't in the movies >_>

Slothy
02-20-2012, 03:20 PM
Neo from the Matrix would be pretty sweet.

Except you'd have to have sex with Trinity, and be forced into two sequels that can never live up to the original.

Does it have to be a character from movies? Because if not I'd say Superman on the condition that my Lois Lane be either Teri Hatcher or Erica Durance. Not too picky on which, though I guess the latter will probably be looking better in another 10 years time.

Pike
02-20-2012, 03:39 PM

Except you'd have to have sex with Trinity, and be forced into two sequels that can never live up to the original.

I'll be Trinity so I can have sex with Neo.

...except wait, then I'd have to die all melodramatically. I changed my mind and pick Ellen Ripley.

Hollycat
02-20-2012, 03:52 PM
From a movie, I'd probably go with one of the girls from "a room in Rome."
:pokerface:

can I be red xiii? he was in advent children so I think it should count.

Tigmafuzz
02-20-2012, 04:42 PM
Advent Children is not a movie. It's a disgrace.
I choose any character played by Morgan Freeman. Pretty much any movie will do, other than Driving Miss Daisy.

Bubba
02-20-2012, 04:57 PM
Does it have to be a character from movies?

Not at all. We can branch out to TV as well so you can have your Hatcher/Durance fantasy!

I changed my mind and pick Ellen Ripley.

The Ellen Ripley who has a queen alien burst out of a chest as she falls into lava... or the cloned Ripley who has to have sex with a queen alien?

As cool as she is I wouldn't like either of those experiences...

can I be red xiii? he was in advent children so I think it should count.

That definitely counts and would be cool as smurf!

Slothy
02-20-2012, 05:01 PM
Not at all. We can branch out to TV as well so you can have your Hatcher/Durance fantasy!

Thank you for planting a completely new fantasy in my brain with that sentence. Don't know why I never considered it before. :D

Also, what are you talking about a clone of Ripley having babies with an alien Queen? That totally never happened at all. Ever. Move along.

Plus, self sacrifice for the greater good always tops melodrama and sex with Keanu Reeves.

Sephex
02-20-2012, 05:39 PM
I would be whoever Rodney Dangerfield played in those sex movies because I want to be an old, creepy guy who can someone pull into a ton of...love.

Or John McClain.

Del Murder
02-20-2012, 05:43 PM
Indiana Jones or Bruce Willis's character in any movie he's in.

Peegee
02-20-2012, 07:30 PM
the thing about die hard is he goes through a divorce and his life sucks by the 4th movie. It's very sadface and I don't like thinking about it.

I'd probably choose to be Zorro from 'Princess Bride' (WestLEY) because he gets the girl and becomes the dreaded pirate rogers. Yay.

sharkythesharkdogg
02-21-2012, 12:27 PM
I love how the theme of the thread is super heroes, and it immediately focuses on how hot the the piece of tail is you have to sleep with. :kakapo:

I'll try to think of a good hero.

Bunny
02-21-2012, 05:35 PM
Conflicting information!

I would be Keyser Söze.

Pike
02-21-2012, 07:29 PM
Conflicting information!

I would be Keyser Söze.

This is the best response in the thread so far.

Loony BoB
02-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Agreed.

I'd probably go for one of those characters that goes through some trivial problem (nothing traumatising) and winds up with a lot of money, a happy life and a freaking hot woman. So basically my life right now, but with more money. That works. I guess that means I have to be someone froma romantic comedy. I don't know many of those that well. I would say the guy from Pretty Woman but he's a bit old, isn't he? And I'm not the biggest fan of Julia Roberts' looks, I mean she's pretty, but I prefer someone curvier. Hmm. I dunno.

If it has to be someone more epic, I'll go for Superman. I mean, c'mon. X-ray vision? Invulnerability? Laser-eyes? Flight? The only thing stopping me are some guys that I (unlike Clark Kent) would just kill? The only other option would be that guy from that movie Jumper who can teleport. 'cause he can teleport to anywhere, and that's my most desired ability in the whole world. If not for the guys who go after him, he'd be living the dream.

Bubba
02-22-2012, 02:38 PM
I've got it. Monty Brewster from 'Brewster's Millions'.

Basically have a ball spending $30M dollars in 30 days and then end up inheriting $300M at the end.

Perfect.

GhandiOwnsYou
02-23-2012, 04:41 AM
Marty McFly. I reserve the right to correct his lack of planning though, so as to not destroy the Delorean. Other than that, pretty much everything turned out kosher for him.

Plus, puffy vest. Sweet.

Hollycat
02-23-2012, 04:53 AM
Can I be rainbow dash? that would be about 20% cooler than being batman.

Pheesh
02-23-2012, 03:26 PM

Eh, I liked all three movies and Carrie Anne Moss was alright looking in memento, so I don't think that's too high a price to pay to be the One.

Bubba
02-23-2012, 03:37 PM

Eh, I liked all three movies and Carrie Anne Moss was alright looking in memento, so I don't think that's too high a price to pay to be the One.

But still, Neo doesn't end up living the Life of Riley.

He's blinded, pulled into an alternative dimension, kidnapped by vacuum cleaners, covered in olive oil then raped by a horny hippo.

What? That didn't happen in the films?

It might as well have done for all the sense they made...

Shattered Dreamer
02-23-2012, 03:59 PM
What hero's would I like to be? Batman, Spiderman, Iron Man, Goku, Spike Speigal (Cowboy Bebop)or Nicholas D Wolfwood (Trigun). All of these would be incredibly awesome :bigsmile:

Pheesh
02-24-2012, 12:31 AM
Add Jason Bourne to my list as well.

escobert
02-24-2012, 12:55 AM
Indiana Jones

Pike
02-24-2012, 02:45 AM
Iron Man

If genderswapping is allowed, then this.

If genderswapping is not allowed, then I want to be Pepper Potts so I can have sex with Robert Downey Jr.

krissy
02-24-2012, 05:25 AM
if genderswapping is allowed then i want to be pepper pots so i can have sex with robert downey jr

if not then sigh fine i guess i'll be iron man

Bunny
02-24-2012, 05:58 AM
either way you get to have sex with robert downey jr.

Hollycat
02-24-2012, 06:14 AM
either way you get to have sex with robert downey jr.
That's always a plus.

krissy
02-24-2012, 03:57 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lihin6NLAx1qbditxo1_500.png

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljkrzg18N21qbditxo1_500.png

Sephex
02-24-2012, 07:35 PM
*PIC*
*PIC*

My table, the phone sims you are Pinesol sans wood chipper!!!

EDIT: Sorry, those pics of Robert Downey Jr. threw off my speech center in my brain for a sec.