PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Fruitloop
02-21-2012, 11:41 PM
Hi, everybody!
I'm Ivy.
I've searched and searched for a good Final Fantasy forum for days! Days! And then, in my quest, I stumbled upon this website. It has everything I've been looking for: active people that are friendly, frequent updates on FF, and other news about Square Enix. Everything seems perfect, so hopefully you guys can accept me!
Please take care of me.

So, I guess I could say some things that I like...
Naruto
KH
FF (of course)
Fire Emblem
RPGs in general
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Fingernail Polish & Nail Art
COD
Halo
Books (harry Potter, Warriors, Shakespeare, ect.)
Writing
Coloring Lineart
Vocaloid

Ask me anything you want, I'm pretty open about stuff.

Psychotic
02-21-2012, 11:52 PM
Hi FruitLoop! I'm probably a tad biased but I've been here for almost 10 years (I can hardly believe it myself!) and I can honestly say this is one of the best and most inclusive forum communities out there. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I have! :) It can be a bit daunting at first but if you're ever unsure about something or just want to chat, shoot me a PM or something and I'll be happy to say hello!

We used to have a pretty big group of us here that played Halo regularly! Here have a look at our finest moment: http://home.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/130930-halo-reach-wheres-me-washboard-have-you-seen-22.html#post2930515 we all dressed up as Ninja Turtles, and, well... yeah :D That's the kind of silly thing we get up to here.

Pike
02-22-2012, 12:03 AM

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Er, I mean, welcome. :shobon: We love newbies!

Hollycat
02-22-2012, 12:08 AM
Hay look, another pony friend!
Welcom!
I'm HC, official host of events that don't end up very well, and premier game thread creator!
I hope you stay and enjoy yourself, and find that the people here are friendly. The guy two posts above me is Psy, one of my three favorite admins. (sorry del) and controller of minds. Have fun, live long, and find success in all you do!

Marshall Banana
02-22-2012, 12:54 AM
I like your username!

GhandiOwnsYou
02-22-2012, 01:04 AM

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Er, I mean, welcome. :shobon: We love newbies!

*grumbles* you always beat me to the punch...

But yes, welcome FF loving pony friend!

Pheesh
02-22-2012, 02:00 AM
So, I guess I could say some things that I like...
Naruto
KH
FF (of course)
Fire Emblem
RPGs in general
Fingernail Polish & Nail Art
COD
Halo
Books (harry Potter, Warriors, Shakespeare, ect.)
Writing
Coloring Lineart
Vocaloid

Ask me anything you want, I'm pretty open about stuff.

We're going to get along just fine :jess:

Also...PM me about the nail art thing :shifty:

Fruitloop
02-22-2012, 03:17 AM
Awh, everyone is really nice. Hopefully I can really learn to fit in soon. =D

Hm, so, you just gotta love My Little Pony. I really love Rarity and Fluttershy.

Oh, and Noddle Boy, are you being serious about the nail art thing? Because I've never had, well a guy, ask before.. xD

Pheesh
02-22-2012, 04:07 AM
It's for a friend...

:shifty::shifty:

Sephex
02-22-2012, 04:18 AM
I don't welcome people enough to these forums. So...welcome!

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/Sephex/tumblr_lxq0kaYWBf1qzlfumo1_400.gif

Freya
02-22-2012, 10:14 AM
Welcome to eyeson! Yeah we're a pretty inclusive community. We kinda steal souls that way. Once you come here you'll never leave. Well okay that's a lie, but you have to drastically change your lifestyle if you want to leave! Hope you stick around! We're all pretty friendly so don't be afraid to message any of us. 'Cept Sephex, he smells of beans.

Tigmafuzz
02-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Be wary of Freya as well, she'll lead you to the dark side.

But welcome to the forum!

Rantz
02-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Welcome Fruitloop! :jess: Your username reminds me of one certain piece of digital music software...

Pike
02-22-2012, 02:59 PM
Welcome Fruitloop! :jess: Your username reminds me of one certain piece of digital music software...

WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THIS NOSTALGIA

Sephex
02-22-2012, 03:09 PM
'Cept Sephex, he smells of beans.

That's only the half truth!

Jessweeee♪
02-22-2012, 03:51 PM
Welcome to EoFF Fruitloop! I hope you like us :spin:

Bubba
02-23-2012, 04:57 PM
Good to have you here, Miss Loop!

Hope you stick around! :D

Jiro
02-23-2012, 06:49 PM
Fruitloop is an awesome name and from the list of interests it sounds like you're an awesome person too. Welcome to EoFF and I hope you have fun :D

Tigmafuzz
02-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Who's a cute little newbie? You are! Yes you are! Yes you are! Coochie coochie coo!

Shlup
02-25-2012, 01:45 AM
Hi, Fruitloop! Nice name choice.